Pnp The Mighty Fallen -

DeletedUser10810

Once upon a time, a mighty alliance name The Fallen rose from the Tao ashes to get kicked out from Gela...When they are on the verge of saying good bye and their alliance's system failed, out of desperation they have sent a message to the tiny tony, weak and Noobish alliance named Malicious -

SonOfMacedon said:
Dear Malicious member,

You are receiving this message because your alliance is currently at war with The Fallen.

I'm sure you have realized by now what a monumentally idiotic mistake your Alliance's leaders have made by engaging in a conflict with such a superior - and to put in frankly unconquerable - force. You may also have noticed that the war currently is heavily in the favor of The Fallen, with some of your more esteemed members suffering heavy losses. I'm convinced that you will not want to find yourself on the losing side of this conflict due to the folly of your current leaders.

Thus - being both a ruthless and also a gentle and understanding alliance - the Council of The Fallen would like to extend to you an offer with 3 distinct options:
1. Follow your leaders blindly and find yourself eliminated from this world within a week.
2. Pay a weekly tribute to The Fallen of only 4,000 silver and your first city will be spared from conquest.
3. Join us with no penalty or hindrance. And instead of sweating at night and questioning the time of your own inevitable gloom, bask in the organization and the glorious might of The Fallen as we set out to dominate this World of Gela.

I await your decision,
SonOfMacedon - Ocean 55 General, Diplomat of the Southern Regions, Commander of the Phalanx Oceanic Tactical Task Force, Councilman of The Fallen, Director of Alliance Internal Affairs and Strategic Planning
The Fallen

Now the Malicious people became very very kryptic abt the encryption used in that message and send love messages to their hilarious,strongest and mighty "Ocean 55 General, Diplomat of the Southern Regions, Commander of the Phalanx Oceanic Tactical Task Force, Councilman of The Fallen, Director of Alliance Internal Affairs and Strategic Planning" {{Hell of a title/signature!!}} -

Malicious players also wanted to give The great Fallen players the weekly Silver for which the mightiest allaince was begging :( and decided to help The Fallen players to set up some GYM facility in their cities which will shape their FAT, lazy troops..Few Malicious guys even sent their own troops to help The Mighty Fallen player's cities to actually check the setup, if they really have a GYM facility their...

After getting so many LOVE messages, the mighty big title holder and super experience general of The Fallen sent another mighty message showing the desperation and frustration of them.

My dear Sir,

I'm glad that even if these dark times that your Alliance is going through, I was able to bring happiness and light to your day. I'm sure the desperation and utter failure that faces you every morning when you log on and realize you're at war with The Fallen can be quite unbearable at times.

It is because of this that I have taken pity on you and extended this offer of mercy. I can only but hope that you will choose wisely.

Regards,
SonOfMacedon - Ocean 55 General, Diplomat of the Southern Regions, Commander of the Phalanx Oceanic Tactical Task Force, Councilman of The Fallen, Director of Alliance Internal Affairs and Strategic Planning
The Fallen

Seeing this, the humble players of Malicious, took it seriously and decided to send troops, fleets and even CS to make The mighty Fallen alliance's cities stronger and to make good use of their barracks and harbors before the ill-minded builders of The Fallen makes more damage to the cities...

In the meantime, one of our Malicious Herb loving player, wanted to send some Herbal solution to them to make their hair grow longer, so he sent few Herbal medicines to the - "SonOfMacedon - Ocean 55 General, Diplomat of the Southern Regions, Commander of the Phalanx Oceanic Tactical Task Force, Councilman of The Fallen, Director of Alliance Internal Affairs and Strategic Planning - The Fallen" {{This actually the title mentioned in the message he sent to the Malicious player!! :eek: }} -
But The Mighty Fallen General with his big title and tummy, was sleeping that time and forgot to tell his Briemes to let the LS to enter the city to get the Herbal Solution and here is the result -

The kind Malicious players also decided to show this message to the world in this forum and hope someone should not make fun of this situation, or else The Mighty Fallen and their Mighty friends will destroy them.. ;)

{{Shivering in my knees}} - To The Fallen, Please dont hesistate to beg the silver if u want more, also please make sure to let your troops and ships knw in advance that there may be Malicious troops and ships showed up at ur harbor or doorstep. But they are not cause any harm, they will only make good use of The Fallen's cities by creating GYMs, Hospitals, Barracks and Schools.

Morale of the Story: Malicious guys hate encrypted messages and love to be Maliciously Simple - If u want something from us, u need to beg.

P.S. Thanks for the long read and dont make fun of my poor english! I was the only person left to post it as everyone else is very busy sending help to The Fallen it seems :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

am i dreaming?? or is this real?? lol

how does he even remember such a title?

DeletedUser30490

lol true that^^^^

great stuff mate,
literally lmao.

The Fallen is anyways Gay(i mean happy you mods out their) ;)

DeletedUser

if there is a war going on between them, why not start a new thread?? atleast we will have something to read. the gela forum is rather dull now.

DeletedUser10810

wow! I was expecting few The Fallen guys shows up here, guess they are way too much busy showing Malicious troops their cities... :D

DeletedUser10810

Look at teh Fallen!! o_O

The mighty fallen is trembling, may be they didnt got enough silver???

The mighty big general SonOfMacedon is alliance less!! OMG! Anyone has a story for it from The Fallen?

DeletedUser

I was leading them but left because it's a sinking ship. I teamed up with a nice group of players at Wolf Pact.

I was tired of SonOfMacedon and his stupid rogue actions. The rest are nice people but I didn't see a future to it, after key people left quickly after one another. They'll need a new leader or dissolve alliance and seek shelter elsewhere.

The Fallen did live up to their name. There are good individual players there but the problem is not with them. If you can, allow them into your alliance before they become refugees. There's no need for that, they were not at fault here. That would be the insults that had to pass for diplomacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was leading them but left because it's a sinking ship. I teamed up with a nice group of players at Wolf Pact.

I was tired of SonOfMacedon and his stupid rogue actions. The rest are nice people but I didn't see a future to it, after key people left quickly after one another. They'll need a new leader or dissolve alliance and seek shelter elsewhere.

The Fallen did live up to their name. There are good individual players there but the problem is not with them. If you can, allow them into your alliance before they become refugees. There's no need for that, they were not at fault here. That would be the insults that had to pass for diplomacy.

agreed. they should be accepted in other alliances

DeletedUser

This is the stupidest mra i have seen. I had a different openion about them as i background checked a few players and the few attacks that i got were preetty decent attacks for this stage of the game however seeing the uposted message i am sure that this son of maciden or whatsoevr is a noob who does not know how to run an alliance. Also looked at the map and they are pure mra as they are scattered all over. I got good dbps from them. did not need to work for abp as of now.

As far as malicious is concerend they seem to be the top guns. I know redturkey from the world olympia, the alliance in which i belonged and the one in which he is are not on the same page but it was due to a mistake of another player. Both our alliances are well reputed, however coming back to Malicious they seem to look very good looking at abps...It is nice as they are in my ocean.

DeletedUser10810

VriendP said:

Well, the leaders represents the whole alliance and once the cats are out from their bag and members think that they cant handle it anymore and dissolve or leave, all of them are accused then. I personally see all of the Ex-TF whom The Malicious still recognize or with whom any of the Malicious players were engaged ever, are pure refugees..

But the final decision whether the Ex-TF players are refugees or not, will be taken by our fearless leaders and all Malicious will follow..

Also, during a possible WAR and threatening if any leader of the alliance dissolve the alliance or just leave their alliance members in the cold after seeing a small glimpse of the possible hell war, he will be and always be seen as the real traitor and the main coward.. A leader have many responsibility to his alliance members and cant just leave like The Fallen leaders abandon the sinking ship. They all should be punished for taking 150+ promising players of this server into them and later throw them to the cold sea and save their own tails -

Even if the normal players who all are not recognized as refugees to Malicious join some other alliances, the leaders of The Fallen must be rejected by everyone and get rimmed as per my personal view. They abandon their own alliance and I doubt they will be any good to any of the other alliances too...Exceptions can be their like VriendP - who is still writing to the global forums thinking abt his ex-alliance players but for others, I dont see any good in them and have ZERO respect...

P.S. This is my personal view.

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

DeletedUser

Well, the leaders represents the whole alliance and once the cats are out from their bag and members think that they cant handle it anymore and dissolve or leave, all of them are accused then. I personally see all of the Ex-TF whom The Malicious still recognize or with whom any of the Malicious players were engaged ever, are pure refugees..

But the final decision whether the Ex-TF players are refugees or not, will be taken by our fearless leaders and all Malicious will follow..

Also, during a possible WAR and threatening if any leader of the alliance dissolve the alliance or just leave their alliance members in the cold after seeing a small glimpse of the possible hell war, he will be and always be seen as the real traitor and the main coward.. A leader have many responsibility to his alliance members and cant just leave like The Fallen leaders abandon the sinking ship. They all should be punished for taking 150+ promising players of this server into them and later throw them to the cold sea and save their own tails -

Even if the normal players who all are not recognized as refugees to Malicious join some other alliances, the leaders of The Fallen must be rejected by everyone and get rimmed as per my personal view. They abandon their own alliance and I doubt they will be any good to any of the other alliances too...Exceptions can be their like VriendP - who is still writing to the global forums thinking abt his ex-alliance players but for others, I dont see any good in them and have ZERO respect...

P.S. This is my personal view.

-Rawr-
LOVE ME MORE|GIVE ME YOUR CITIES
THIS IS A DICE|DONT DARE TO ROLL IT

agreed to every point. the leaders who leave their fellows to die deserve to be rimmed. This shows that they are cowards and can jump off wagon whenever they sense a war brewing up. They are not worthy of invite in any alliance. However, other players should be welcome in any alliance and at this point i wont band them as refugees. i am no leader, but if i was, i would welcome any one of the Fallen with open hands except their leader

DeletedUser

to be honest i didnt think the fallen would die because they had enough experienced powerful members to take on the best of alliances however their leaders were obviously to scared to wage war on another alliance that isnt afraid of them

DeletedUser21356

Tucking your tale and running would be the easiest way out, Could have been a good alliance if the leaders stood their ground and fought or tried something at least, anything to keep The Fallen from falling.

But hey if the tip of the spear is made of glass, you won't see any penetration against armor.

DeletedUser21356

I'm new to the whole ext forum but thank you, at least i'm trying....lol;)