Pnp The mighty Ocean Veterinarians VS The Kitties

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser19042

Hello there,

Here a story about the mighty Ocean Vets VS the Kitties. So lay back, and enjoy!!
Note: the city names change a lot, but it is the same city...We wanted to have some fun..coz it was soooo boring

Introduction:
The Veterinarian played by Ocean Veterans
JHGI1.png
And the kitties played by Army of Eternity
RqqjZ.jpg
Anyway...

Not the entire alliances of course...it was like 5-6 vets against one of us...Anyway, back to bussines..
It was once upon a time, when ElectraM (rank 15) decided to hit one of our players. (with 1200 points)...

I won't make it too long...Of course, that mighty player we feared, coverred by his alliance, we all feared..needed help. He couldn't handle it alone...
Our poor beggar (our alliance mate) was whole alone on the island COVERRED with Veterans...
(I made Vets Yellow so you can see)
UrMX1.gif

So they thought he would be an easy target..and they started hitting
First try:(Watch the times...)

JsmZJ.gif

50ybU.gif

FAjJi.gif

Oh boy....I'm so disappointed...Such a good ranked player using swords...Anyway, he did expose himself for the others, the now know what his army is (SMALLLLL)

Second Try:
So they didn't manage to take it, but they tried again....And we were alll afraid watching about how the mighty veteran was attacking that poor kitty with an army of Veterinarians...
ds1EO.gif

NGY2y.gif

KyOzC.gif

vNLG9.gif

We didn't want to do the same as last time..we wanted to give him a chance...So we didn't snipe the CS...I know..We are too good for this world...
Wi4vw.gif

And so it happened....
c1d5F.png

Knock,Knock...who's there??? oooohhh, it's SUPERKITTY
WNFen.jpg
DANGGGG
FSqNB.gif

And of course...Nothing happened afterwards...But they didn't tell us they were defeated by Superkitty...No, they didn't...But they did something else...

CTI8l.gif

qzjgf.jpg
Damn...that guy is good...How did he know that it will rain whole week??? oh, I know..he used the internet...
Oh boy..much to learn here...

UPDATE:
Talking about good organisation...they killed their own troops...
oB6dQ.png

g0p4w.gif

Bqw7X.gif

hjR1r.png

So, I hope you enjoyed..

Sincerely,
J.

PS: no kitties were hurt during this process. But we won't talk about the Veterinarians, will we? Their Ego got hurt..:s Painful to lose against a much smaller player...

PS²: +rep if you like

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good PnP. But using the swords and biremes in his conquest attempt was not a noob move and you know this Jor. I realize for the purpose of the PnP you want to make it look bad/nooby. But any half decent conquest player knows why he sent the swords and biremes with the cs wave.

DeletedUser

Good job with the defense, guys. Nice PnP as well; it sort of made me laugh!:D

DeletedUser11965

I cant do anything :p, she didnt update the cs situation.
So i assume it was under siege.

And this is a conquest world, learn to play please. You should have left the ldu to defend and kill the offense and use the offense to snipe the defense, not use offense and defense both to snipe.

So if I have to call someone out, it would be you.

DeletedUser18705

The first attempt personally I can see why he would do what he did. He wasn't expecting resistance, so he sent defensive troops to attack so he would have something defending right after the CS landed. What I find very noobish is when he does the same thing the next time, even though he now knows that there is going to be resistance. Good PnP.

DeletedUser

I disagree that it is noobish exile. He still wanted to cover his in case he didnt get good timing on his support waves. Has nothing to do with the resistance, you hope that you time your clearing waves well enough that the troops should be gone anyway. He still had a decent amount of offense with the cs as well, not like he sent in straight defense. Those were good cs waves.

And shhhh arshark dont tell them ;)

DeletedUser19042

Good PnP. But using the swords and biremes in his conquest attempt was not a noob move and you know this Jor. I realize for the purpose of the PnP you want to make it look bad/nooby. But any half decent conquest player knows why he sent the swords and biremes with the cs wave.

Not true bend. If you are suggesting that it was for support..then why did he send support to land few seconds after it?
So, no bend...Not true what you suggest there