Pnp The mighty Ocean Veterinarians VS The Kitties

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Not true bend. If you are suggesting that it was for support..then why did he send support to land few seconds after it?
So, no bend...Not true what you suggest there
The support after it was probably from a different city I would assume. Was Theta a revolt world I am assuming, I am also assuming Pella where you had a limited stay was your first conquest world. Any decent conquest player knows it really isnt about what is in your conquest wave, its about the timing on your clearing waves and support. Regardless those were both good cs waves, even a cs wave with all defense can be good. I have had cs waves before with 100 biremes and then all swords for land units, no offense. Makes your cs wave very hard to snipe from the other side.

As Arshark said this isnt a revolt world.

DeletedUser

it doesnt matter how good the waves were. Only two things matter, PnP is really good and starter did hell of a job. she did it alone without anyone's help. and 3-4 of the veterans failed against a 1000 point member who is surrounded by them not only once, but twice. i hope everyone agrees to it.

DeletedUser6378

Actually sending the defense with the colony ship is not a noob mistake. Any good sniper will kill that colony ship every time if there isn't defense sent with it.

I do like the pnp though I will give you +rep for that.

DeletedUser19042

The support after it was probably from a different city I would assume. Was Theta a revolt world I am assuming, I am also assuming Pella where you had a limited stay was your first conquest world. Any decent conquest player knows it really isnt about what is in your conquest wave, its about the timing on your clearing waves and support. Regardless those were both good cs waves, even a cs wave with all defense can be good. I have had cs waves before with 100 biremes and then all swords for land units, no offense. Makes your cs wave very hard to snipe from the other side.

As Arshark said this isnt a revolt world.

You might be right...Sorry then..:)

DeletedUser

Was still a good pnp though and was an impressive effort by your member. Maybe I was wrong about you guys :)

DeletedUser19042

Was still a good pnp though and was an impressive effort by your member. Maybe I was wrong about you guys :)

It's all about propaganda...;)

Yea, you did underestimate us. But we were lucky as well though..They made the mistake of hitting an experienced player of conquest worlds. He (actually she) didn't ask for support or so..we only knew it the day after. So what she did there was an awesome job we can be proud off.

I was dissapointed however that ElectraM, one of the biggest players on this world, needed help to clear a tiny city like that. And even together with Dj rad (the number one of our ocean) they didn't manage to take it...

DeletedUser33478

Maybe this is Good PnP or what you call... But when you are on, you always can kill CS like this. I did it in Corinth 10+ times and DJ too. What you call noob move In real It's not it. Timing in Conquest world is Important, So When you can't attack/support properly you Send Defense troops with CS too. I did it many times...
And whats about Bend24-s speech about underestimating You, It was incorrect. Because I know your alliance's future in this world :))) merge or Flop :)))

English is not my mother language so please don't judge me if i made any mistake :)

DeletedUser

Maybe this is Good PnP or what you call... But when you are on, you always can kill CS like this. I did it in Corinth 10+ times and DJ too. What you call noob move In real It's not it. Timing in Conquest world is Important, So When you can't attack/support properly you Send Defense troops with CS too. I did it many times...
And whats about Bend24-s speech about underestimating You, It was incorrect. Because I know your alliance's future in this world :))) merge or Flop :)))

English is not my mother language so please don't judge me if i made any mistake :)

lol.. you couldnot take a single player in your dominated island. and you say we are going to flop?? lets see.

DeletedUser30490

My-Eye.jpg
i got my eye on youll :p

DeletedUser21356

I don't see sending support with your CS as noobish. You have support straight away if the CS lands, which makes it harder for the defender getting rid of it. All and all happy with the decent attempt but still a few things to work on and thank you for the publicity as you may know, any publicity is good publicity.

DeletedUser19042

I don't see sending support with your CS as noobish. You have support straight away if the CS lands, which makes it harder for the defender getting rid of it. All and all happy with the decent attempt but still a few things to work on and thank you for the publicity as you may know, any publicity is good publicity.

You are late...again...Bend already clarified that and I agreed at the end...If you want to say something, please read the WHOLE thread.

DeletedUser21356

Read it when it came out but didn't have time to reply.

Rather late than never, cry all you like, i'm loving the show.

Thank you

DeletedUser

Come on guys, we all know who will win this world. (But who knows, we still may screw up :p)

You don't say what alliance you are with, so no, we all don't know who will win. Hate having to look up players' stats to see what alliance forum posters are in.