The mighty Patria

DeletedUser18571

Whats even more pathetic with your alliance is how you ask other alliance leaders in this world to join you in this war.

Are you guys getting desperate?

DeletedUser

I am with them in fighting Tiny Teddies, but am in no way affiliated with Patria and their countless branches.

DeletedUser18571

im guessing they have nothing else to say.

Soul For Life has been quite.

DeletedUser

No one in grepolis history has ever made a rim alliance like Sanity. that started on the rim and now in the core and still kicking ***.

I'll take over for Soul ;)

Smiley you seem to think you are amazing and have managed to do something that no-one in the history of Grepolis has done before. LOL. You seriously think that cause you managed to put some noobs together in a rim alliance you deserve lots of credit, I do admit, you did a good job with Sanity but not that good a job. Many rim alliances are FAR better than Sanity, not necessarily in this world but in Grepolis as a whole. I can name a whole load in Theta. And you weren't too far from the core, O55 wasn't too far away. Try getting through O45/55 to Chimera/TT. Then I'll be impressed :cool:

I find it funny how you think you caused Bish's collapse. Their leader Loop abandoned them after TT (notice I didn't say Sanity) were taking one of his cities and he wimped out cause he didn't get as much support as he wanted. You hopped on after TT and started eating up the falling Bish. Patria Mgmt took them in as they were good allies and needed a proper alliance.

Plus somewhere you mentioned how one branch had fallen. Patria Mgmt didn't fall, we joined with other branches due to a problem with the leadership there. Again, nothing to do with you.

Patria are facing 3 alliances. Even with our branches we still don't match up to TT, Chimera (3 branches) and Sanity in terms of size. We're fighting on all sides. And seriously, you were thinking about taking us on by yourselves? LOL. I doubt it, I seriously doubt it.

Anything I've missed, let me know :p

:pro:

DeletedUser

its called having a life, Smiley. i don't sit here 24/7 and talk to worthless people.

3v1 is Patria Corp. never said us. please do read into detail.

Also, its funny cause you look to TT for help also. but no, that cant be Sanity works alone. right? And also, why would i ask other leaders to help? i am not the only one attacking you. like many people said, you have many enemy's.

Also, may i pick out that, we only have 4 branches. not "Countless". These branches have the most loyal, and respect to each other, then anyone has toward anyone else in this game. I am proud to be in Patria, and there's no other place i would rather be.

Thank You KAS, maybe he will realize the devastation he will get...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok Guys , It's time too pull the plug here , I'm prob gonna get about 20 -rep for this post , but still .

MrA is not necasserily a BaD thing , It's only a bad thing If leadership Is unable to work with so many people , I don't know about patri , but I can use the example of A theta world alliance ... called The Cohort . they are I must say an MrA ... but they are 4th and currently pownning The previously 2nd best alliance(when they were8th) and are now better in the ranks than them ... they gained 5m points in 3 weeks , SO please do stop saying MrA's are bad things ... like all alliances It depends completely on the leader , and wether he can handly more than 100 members...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18571

I'll take over for Soul ;)

Smiley you seem to think you are amazing and have managed to do something that no-one in the history of Grepolis has done before. LOL. You seriously think that cause you managed to put some noobs together in a rim alliance you deserve lots of credit, I do admit, you did a good job with Sanity but not that good a job. Many rim alliances are FAR better than Sanity, not necessarily in this world but in Grepolis as a whole. I can name a whole load in Theta. And you weren't too far from the core, O55 wasn't too far away. Try getting through O45/55 to Chimera/TT. Then I'll be impressed :cool:

I am working my to ocean 44 and 54. Tiny Teddies and chimera can wait their turn.

I find it funny how you think you caused Bish's collapse. Their leader Loop abandoned them after TT (notice I didn't say Sanity) were taking one of his cities and he wimped out cause he didn't get as much support as he wanted. You hopped on after TT and started eating up the falling Bish. Patria Mgmt took them in as they were good allies and needed a proper alliance.

Loop never abandoned his alliance. He tried to get leadership in TT to disband it and was leading his alliance from TT by communicating with bish leaders. (i got the messages forwarded to me with loop coordinating attacks with his alliance) The war with The Bish was still going even while Loop left and continued for some time, so stop believing the false excuse that The bish Had internal problems, they simply lost.

That was part of the first core war that most people in Phi weren't aware of until it was over. WM ganged up on TT and My alliance decided to help TT and we won. We defeated the Bish and it was a fair war. The war with TT and Sanity Vs Wm and The Bish was won by TT and Sanity (of course Patria jumped in after both alliances weren't a threat anymore).

basically the previous wars have led to this current core war. You keep using the same excuse that its unfair because your smaller. You guys started this war by commiting acts of war towards sanity and Tiny Teddies. Why are you making excuses if you started the war.

I talk trash all the time but when I lose I accept defeat, instead of making excuses.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone ever said the smaller alliances cant win the war.

DeletedUser

Well sure, you expect me to talk and prove things? sorry, but that's impossible. you can either talk, or prove your good. it seems that your personal reference is talking, that's why your alliance does all the hard work.

DeletedUser18571

I talk and prove things ingame.

Who organized those attacks on patria cities? surely I receive some credit for that.

DeletedUser

ahh yes, But the thing is, we never retaliated back. i think you give yourself to much credit for things that were easy.

DeletedUser18571

ahh yes, But the thing is, we never retaliated back. i think you give yourself to much credit for things that were easy.

you never retaliated back? Why not. A mistake on your alliance. why???? failure.

you say you didn't retaliate on a member that was active... so what happened, what excuse you have.

nothing... am I right?

Stay quite and dont come back until you have something worth hearing.

what your response now... Wait and see?

Well ive been waiting and its been at least a month since your alliance attacked mine and so far you only managed to take cities from inactive Sanity members.

your not an elite player like me and have no chance so send some attacks to my cities if you think im a noob.

DeletedUser

mistake? never that.

you say you didn't retaliate on a member that was active... so what happened, what excuse you have.

are you sure you can read properly? Cause i clearly never said that. that my friend...is a fail.

Stay quite and dont come back until you have something worth hearing.

what your response now... Wait and see?

Well ive been waiting and its been at least a month since your alliance attacked mine and so far you only managed to take cities from inactive Sanity members.

your not an elite player like me and have no chance so send some attacks to my cities if you think im a noob.

Smiley, if you were experienced you wouldn't say that. So what are you? not noob, nor experienced. I say you are worthless.

DeletedUser18740

We defeated the Bish and it was a fair war. The war with TT and Sanity Vs Wm and The Bish was won by TT and Sanity (of course Patria jumped in after both alliances weren't a threat anymore).

basically the previous wars have led to this current core war. You keep using the same excuse that its unfair because your smaller. You guys started this war by commiting acts of war towards sanity and Tiny Teddies. Why are you making excuses if you started the war.

He got a point here. I Like to hear Patrias thoughts about this.

So instead of just throwing mud at each other, please bring some facts.

DeletedUser

Why must we bring facts when its The Bish? obviously no one can give facts, but the bish.

DeletedUser18740

Well was thinking more about the Patria part of the war. But after all you got plenty of old Bish and WM members so shouldn't be to hard to find out what really happened.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't be no, but what if they don't know? The only way you will find out is if you go to the original leaders. no?