The mighty Patria

DeletedUser

Smiley, you were fighting Bish, but with Loop leaving Bish it was a weak alliance. Loop was their leader and to say that he didn't abandon them is BS. He went to TT and many Bish followed, like Thunderarcher, The Mogul and lostviking. Magsie soon quit. And Loop was complaining about how WM and Bish didn't help support him enough to save him from losing 1 city, which he conquered the day before (I've seen the conversation).

Some dates:

8/4 - Loop left Bish for TT. stephenski soon followed and left Bish for Sanity.
8/5 - slobo.c and lostviking left.
8/6 - Thunderarcher, Xatman26, UnderOATH and The Mogul left. However slobo.c, Xatman26 and UnderOATH rejoined the same day.
8/6 - Sanity took their first Bish city (only 1 city was conquered before the above members left Bish).

Notice how Bish had practically fallen by the time you stepped in. Loop, stephenski and lostviking had already left, with more leaving BEFORE you took a city from them. You were left eating a defeated Bish. That isn't an accomplishment. Also you can't say that Loop leaving wasn't a big deal, the second he left their attacks stopped on TT and they lost all leadership.

Around the 20th, I spoke to the Bish diplomat and we agreed to take in some Bish members who were thinking about quitting as there was little hope. That's how they got to Patria.

I'm former WM. This is what happened.

DeletedUser18571

You left out the part how Loop and his members tried to sabotage Tiny Teddies and how he was still organizing conquests while he was in tiny Teddies.

You also forgot that conquest aren't the only part of war. Do you know how many cs attempts were sent from both sides? there was a lot of fighting before the first city was taken. and them leaving meant that Sanity and Tiny Teddies had pressured them into doing so.

DeletedUser

You left out the part how Loop and his members tried to sabotage Tiny Teddies and how he was still organizing conquests while he was in tiny Teddies.

You also forgot that conquest aren't the only part of war. Do you know how many cs attempts were sent from both sides? there was a lot of fighting before the first city was taken. and them leaving meant that Sanity and Tiny Teddies had pressured them into doing so.

The way I see it Tiny Teddies were the main cause of them leaving. Also if Loop was organizing conquests then why wasn't there a single conquest since he left (Mogul's conquest was before he left, the next two were from Loop himself and the final was well after Loop had left). I know your gonna say conquests aren't everything again, but there was not a SINGLE conquest.

Even if Loop was still loyal to Bish, without him in the alliance Bish was a mess.

Also, I'm basing this mainly on conquests for two reasons. Firstly, I can't see conquest attempts on Grepostats. Secondly, an alliance doesn't fall cause they have defended many conquests attempts. It falls if they are losing cities.

Another factor which caused the Bish to fall was inactivity.

Sanity played a small role in the fall of Bish, nowhere near as much as you seem to think. TT and inactivity were the two main factors.

Kas

DeletedUser

You have some facts right KAS1 but I remember clearly that we have already cleared most of stephenski's cities and CS were en-route. They were one of our most organized attack since we started getting into wars. We were really motivated back then and we would've gotten those cities if stephenski didn't move to Sanity.

That was before he left The Bish. :)

DeletedUser

You have some facts right KAS1 but I remember clearly that we have already cleared most of stephenski's cities and CS were en-route. They were one of our most organized attack since we started getting into wars. We were really motivated back then and we would've gotten those cities if stephenski didn't move to Sanity.

That was before he left The Bish. :)

Well of course I wouldn't know about that, but if it's true, nice job, especially considering that your war declaration was only hours before stephenski left meaning you must have cleared his cities very quickly :)

DeletedUser

Loop wasnt loyal to bish, after 1 or 2 weeks after leaving he felt responsible for Bish collapse and then he tried to sabotage TT. However, that didnt worked out because 4/5 top Bish members already was in TT ( stephenski in sanity) and rest of Bish members went inactive. After all that ,empresslea and then and Apheidas went inactive.
So after Bish dissolved and 'war' with sanity was officialy over, 'mighty' Sanity alliance conquered few inactive bish members and put in profile their victory.
The real cause of Bish failure is loop's stupid move to go in war with best alliance in world and then to join them after 2 days ( I don't mean on Sanity when i say the best alliance in Phi) and after that 2. founder (lostviking) joined TT as well, and 3. founder(slutton) quitted phi.

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... see I can speak smileys native tongue as well.... I have to say smiley is living an awesome life. I wish I could get as satisfied with just talking bs trash to everyone.

Smiley you are a child with a big mouth, I am in position to show your alliance the pain and as soon as our northern border is secured I will bring the pain....

I cant wait to see what kind of 13 year old, im leet with my rim alliance that jumped in on the tail end of the tt/bish war and got a couple cities, mostly stephen doing most of
the offensive response you come up with.

Next time I post here it will be with my newly acquired ex-sanity city.

thank you bye.

DeletedUser

Loop wasnt loyal to bish, after 1 or 2 weeks after leaving he felt responsible for Bish collapse and then he tried to sabotage TT. However, that didnt worked out because 4/5 top Bish members already was in TT ( stephenski in sanity) and rest of Bish members went inactive. After all that ,empresslea and then and Apheidas went inactive.
So after Bish dissolved and 'war' with sanity was officialy over, 'mighty' Sanity alliance conquered few inactive bish members and put in profile their victory.
The real cause of Bish failure is loop's stupid move to go in war with best alliance in world and then to join them after 2 days ( I don't mean on Sanity when i say the best alliance in Phi) and after that 2. founder (lostviking) joined TT as well, and 3. founder(slutton) quitted phi.

bish lost because of my curse:D

DeletedUser

I am in position to show your alliance the pain and as soon as our northern border is secured I will bring the pain....
You misspelled "how to lose 6 cities in a week"

DeletedUser

This thread is like some kind of nerd virgin thunderdome.

DeletedUser

Well of course I wouldn't know about that, but if it's true, nice job, especially considering that your war declaration was only hours before stephenski left meaning you must have cleared his cities very quickly :)

So Sanity deserves more credit than what you posted earlier. ;)

DeletedUser

loll whats wrong, i thought taking inactive cities was something you guys do first too?

i never knew that it was a one way ticket?

DeletedUser

Completely incorrect.

Loop, possibly after thinking that his move to TT was a mistake and more of a knee jerk reaction as he lost a city, a city that he incidentally only just took off TT a day ago. Thought of a plan to sabotage TT from within. He reported this action to the leadership of The Bish and was turned down flat. He was NOT organizing conquests for The Bish whilst in TT.
You can see the Loop is no longer playing. That is because The Bish told Saxen of Loop's plan. Backed up by mail sent by Loop. The Bish did not want anything to do with sabotaging anyones Alliance.
Once most of The Bish leadership left for TT, and the Alliance left in limbo somewhat it was decided to wait for the new world Chi to open and to turn their attention to that world. Hence the lack of enthusiasm from them. Some remained in Phi but most of the effort is being made in Chi now.

So NO Sanity did not take down The Bish and never would have if one there leadership was intact and two the enthusiasm from all its members was still there. So Smiley not something you can claim for yourself I'm afraid.

DeletedUser18571

im not denying that taking inactives is wrong.

But that's all you've done. We have targeted active players too.