The mighty Patria

DeletedUser18571

recap

Its turned into a real war now. Most inactive cities have been taken from both sides and now its been back and forth. We keep breaking each others seiges and lost an even number of active cities.

This war can stay for months and a lot longer than expected. The alliance that will win depends on who doesn't quit. Its impossible for each side to take all cities from the other. Patria is strong, but how long can they keep this up. Eventually they will get tired of bailing out their weaker members and their top players will move on to other worlds. Basically I'm saying that this war can go either way at this point.

DeletedUser

I think that's the first time I've ever read something from you (Smiley.) that made any sense, but then again it's probably the third or so post of yours that I've actually bothered to read through. Whichever side has the least key players leaving will win this but the prize is what exactly and to what prize?

DeletedUser

The way I see it theres no point in arguing who is in the right. Both sides fully believe themselves to be in the right.

Chimera is in the war because they the took the refugees of the Dragon Order, who to us, were public enemy number 1. However, to them they may have taken those refugees because they were fellow countrymen being prosecuted for playing the game the way that they wanted to play it (which was backstabbing alliance members).

The way this war is going it could go either way, however, from what I've seen Sheluvme is carrying the entire Patria Corp. alliance. (now this is a personal opinion and may be incorrect, this is just personal observation)

Kind regards to you all. :)
Goon

DeletedUser

I think the question is who wants to be the last man out of the sinking ship alliances. As to the above poster's comments, it's nice that Chimera decided to make him 'Elite'.

DeletedUser

I think the question is who wants to be the last man out of the sinking ship alliances. As to the above poster's comments, it's nice that Chimera decided to make him 'Elite'.

Haha, you hinting at my low point score Rayn? :) I personally don't have the time (or the money) to manage more that 5-6 cities. And the cities that I do have don't need many points to do the duties assigned to them.

Also by saying that you're cleverly avoiding the comment, trying to misdirect the audience in the hopes that you'll win the argument. (doesn't work unless you have an argument to begin with brother)

Kind Regards,
Goon

DeletedUser

Since there is such a nice atmosphere here right now I would like to take the opportunity to recognize Patria for having taken upon themselves to be a safe haven for all the escaping refugees of Phi; Bish, Goddess, VM, Dragon Order and what not... Truly admirable.

DeletedUser

Im sure that all of us here at Patria Corp will thank you for your notice Sappho. Although, your assumption is circumstantial as you know nothing of PC's interior developments or diplomacy with all those u have mentioned.

Anyway, Its nice to be back ! Perhaps someone could enlighten me of the major development of the past month since i have been away ?

DeletedUser

I really don't see Patria surviving the next 2 months in grepolis. They took advantage of TT win over WM and recruited their refugee and also made the remnant of The bish into another Patria branch.

And their First branch wanted war with Sanity.

This is my seal of approval on the fall of Patria.
need a status update on this

DeletedUser

No one in grepolis history has ever made a rim alliance like Sanity. that started on the rim and now in the core and still kicking ***.
Sorry i know this is old news and i dont play PHI anymore but you should really look around before making that claim iota has the dirty dozen who started in ocean 32 and is now the number 1 alliance they even the worlds number 1 power for over year and a half evolution and this was all happening before sanity was made

DeletedUser18571

Yes admit I lost.

but guess what not all alliances last forever, eventually they fall. I had work and school and everything changed for em after the first month.

but at the end of the day its about how much you fought. my alliance is still number two in battle points, we raked up soo much bp and we took down many alliances.

good game patria, you earned phi.

DeletedUser18571

No one in grepolis history has ever made a rim alliance like Sanity. that started on the rim and now in the core and still kicking ***.
Sorry i know this is old news and i dont play PHI anymore but you should really look around before making that claim iota has the dirty dozen who started in ocean 32 and is now the number 1 alliance they even the worlds number 1 power for over year and a half evolution and this was all happening before sanity was made

Just to clarify to you, I did play world iota and it did take dirty dozen more than 4 months to reach the core.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify to you, I did play world iota and it did take dirty dozen more than 4 months to reach the core.

haha so they still done it before sanity making what you said untrue. DD are a better alliance by far than sanity

DeletedUser18571

haha so they still done it before sanity making what you said untrue. DD are a better alliance by far than sanity

clearly you cant read, I said "no one has ever made an alliance like sanity".
i never said there stronger than Dirty DOzen or rim alliances in other world. clearly there's no way to prove whos stronger on different worlds. But i do stand by what I said about a rim alliance taking 2 oceans before anyone else and about moving into the core in two months (much faster than Dirty Dozen or anyone else.) Go check your grepo history and prove me wrong on that.

Its funny how you come to the forums here to shame me, but in game you kept asking to be in my alliance. Don't take rejection to serious.

DeletedUser

clearly you cant read, I said "no one has ever made an alliance like sanity".
i never said there stronger than Dirty DOzen or rim alliances in other world. clearly there's no way to prove whos stronger on different worlds. But i do stand by what I said about a rim alliance taking 2 oceans before anyone else and about moving into the core in two months (much faster than Dirty Dozen or anyone else.) Go check your grepo history and prove me wrong on that.

Its funny how you come to the forums here to shame me, but in game you kept asking to be in my alliance. Don't take rejection to serious.

actually either you cant read or your memory sucks am going for the latter. at no point did you say it took you only 2 months

"No one in grepolis history has ever made a rim alliance like Sanity. that started on the rim and now in the core and still kicking ***"

So who cant read? where on there does it say it only took you 2 months i took at face value as it read, so dd done this well before you had hence my comment, not to shame you which your trying to imply (i fail to see where i shamed you) but to correct you or are above being wrong every now and then?

also i asked to join your alliance once only because you had recruited 2 other members from my alliance. So id love to know where you get kept asking to join from. once you turned me down am pretty sure i started commenting on your posts on how inflated your ego was and still is. Pin anyone :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

actually either you cant read or your memory sucks am going for the latter. at no point did you say it took you only 2 months

"No one in grepolis history has ever made a rim alliance like Sanity. that started on the rim and now in the core and still kicking ***"

So who cant read? where on there does it say it only took you 2 months i took at face value as it read, so dd done this well before you had hence my comment, not to shame you which your trying to imply (i fail to see where i shamed you) but to correct you or are above being wrong every now and then?

also i asked to join your alliance once only because you had recruited 2 other members from my alliance. So id love to know where you get kept asking to join from. once you turned me down am pretty sure i started commenting on your posts on how inflated your ego was and still is. Pin anyone :D

Seriously, theres no point kicking someone when they're down. At the time of his post sanity was quite a force to be reckoned with. Why don't you stop flaming him after he's admitted defeat?

DeletedUser

I for one give Smiley a lot of credit. they fought long and hard. I give all Sanity members credit and i give smiley credit too. There is only one thing i don't like about smiley. you talked more then you can prove. But then again Sanity did make it to a very high ranking and deserved it, for the most part.