The mighty Patria

DeletedUser18740

For days, the Teddies were puzzled about what to do. The new guy on the block had proven a powerful ally; they played a big role in the breakdown of Waste Management.

Unfortunately, that same ally soon started demanding unrealistic borders, and had recruited every refugee in the southern core.

The Teddies knew they had to prove, once more, that no one messes around in the woods without paying the price.

Only one thing was holding them back, though: the rumored Patrian “War Machine”. Patria claimed to be the best in the world. Even knowing this, the Teddies decided to go to war. Because, well, war is what the Teddies love best!

The woods were mobilized and defenses were prepared. They expected the woods to get crowded like this:

AngrebMange.png

But all Patria could muster was this:

Firstattack.png

The Teddies thought maybe Patria was underestimating them, so they decided to take advantage of the situation.

They mustered the most impressive CS strike force this world had ever seen! Well, enough to conquer a Patria city anyway:

CSstriketeam.png

Now the Teddies waited. Certainly Patria would come, guns a-blazing, with their full force -- that Patrian “War Machine” we heard about. Ships started to show up on the horizon. It was a battle worthy of the Gods! In the end, only the Tiny Teddies were left as victors of the day.

Siegebreak.png
Siegebreak2.png

Some might say this war is David vs. Goliath. Just look at this map of Patria and ALL of their academy and sister alliances vs. just us Teddies out here in the woods.

map.png

But, what this war really is: those who can, do. Those who can't, well, they "start academies". :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^ no Patria members are 4. our first day of kindergarden is next week and we will miss our mommys ;'(

DeletedUser

The story was a little bit different when Hermes-Mars landed a CS in ApEx pReDiiToR's paradise island. He was greeted by 600 light ships and lost his CS before he could get enough support to fight it off. I guess that they actually care about their southern border.

DeletedUser

^^ no Patria members are 4. our first day of kindergarden is next week and we will miss our mommys ;'(

You sir, are hilarious.

its ok reading is hard

Having read a number of your posts during the time when we shared a forum, I am well aware that you find reading difficult. It's ok, your mommy still loves you.

BTW, it's Tucson, not Tuscon.

DeletedUser

Every knows your a good alliance, its too bad you guys get such pleasure in such small achievements. I know its gotta feel good taking a city from B, but I would think an alliance like yours would at least string together a few conquests before gloating.

DeletedUser

Hey -- we're not gloating. We're serious. That CS was close. I mean...down to the last chariot!

:)

DeletedUser17045

So, I come back, log in and what do I see? Tiny Teddies kicking some ***.

So many new faces and new alliances I really didn't know where to start. So I decided to go to the forum first and then take a look around. To be honest, this made me smile. Haha!

Some of you may not know me, but I was the founder of Tiny Teddies. I've been away for, geeze, probably 2 months, maybe even more. But I'm glad to see that things are still rocking n' rollin'.

I'm not going to say much more than that other than keep up the good work. And if you're reading this Saxen, I'll try and sort out that issue that you informed me of in the private message.

Cheeze.

DeletedUser

Hej Cheeze :)

Your gonna play in Phi again? :D They are making it not easy on use, but more then that is all we can ask :p

DeletedUser

Tiny Teddies II is looking for players, you may be eligible to join ;)

DeletedUser

Ow Ow a CS has landed in a Teddie-Town....

This is what we Teddies mean when we say we are gonna Nuke ya'***!!
TeddieNuke-1.png

DeletedUser18571

I really don't see Patria surviving the next 2 months in grepolis. They took advantage of TT win over WM and recruited their refugee and also made the remnant of The bish into another Patria branch.

And their First branch wanted war with Sanity.

This is my seal of approval on the fall of Patria.

DeletedUser17045

I might come back soon. Perhaps. Not sure. Just popping in and out randomly.

Tiny Teddies II? Really? Not necessary. I didn't mean for there to be a second Tiny Teddies, but I guess that is not up to me. S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S, DoW, etc. Meh, whatever, just don't taint the original please.

DeletedUser

Sploggo restarted in Phi and made the alliance TTII

But CH like you know: TT don't make pact's ... Tiny Teddies = Hostile

DeletedUser17045

Hahahaha, I just love all the signatures Tiny Teddies members have. Who created them for you?