The mighty Patria

DeletedUser18571

those attacks are just for some battle points, go ahead and doge.

DeletedUser

:) you wont get much BP fighting me. ill tell you that much.

DeletedUser

oh btw::

Patria Management checked in 08/21/11 ranked 7

there's a mistake in there...you never beat them. that's internal problems. did i just Catch you in a lie?

DeletedUser18571

that's a list of all alliances we declared war on.

I didn't lie about declaring war on them.

DeletedUser

yes yes, but you declared war, but never really won? noone won that "War" you so say.

DeletedUser

He never said that he did. The alliance profile just states that he declared war on them and they are no longer in existance.

DeletedUser

but they are with all the other alliances that were you supposedly won against?

DeletedUser

don't argue with smiley he cares too much about a game he's not very good at. it must be frustrating.

DeletedUser18853

It seems to me that the biggest enemy on all sides are the inactives. We all appear to be "eating" our dead. And we need to do that to prevent the "enemy" from doing it.

A weird kind of war. It would be interesting to see a duke out at each other, rumble in the jungle style.

WRT Smiley, he caught me. He is sharper than he lets up.

DeletedUser

Huan, who do you think will eat your cities when you go ghost? Are you sad that you had to resort to cheating to try and compete? Will you be back in 5 days or has Huan launched his final multi-account operation?

DeletedUser18571

It seems to me that the biggest enemy on all sides are the inactives. We all appear to be "eating" our dead. And we need to do that to prevent the "enemy" from doing it.

A weird kind of war. It would be interesting to see a duke out at each other, rumble in the jungle style.

WRT Smiley, he caught me. He is sharper than he lets up.

caught you doing what?

DeletedUser18853

Huan, who do you think will eat your cities when you go ghost? Are you sad that you had to resort to cheating to try and compete? Will you be back in 5 days or has Huan launched his final multi-account operation?

Hey RaynTW, I am so old that to many, i am already a ghost.
However, I thank you for naming a city after me, i thank you also for the interest i seem to have in me. I thank you also for not bothering to find out a thread of truth before you publish it in the forum. It is a pity that i stumbled on this now.

My naivety in online gaming and my faith in people, will not be quenched. I still feel that just about everybody is a good kid, even you. When or if you get to my age, you will see it is terrible to be forgotten, you have sure that i have not.

In my mother tongue "ek wonder hoekom jy so kwaad is? Dit maak nie eintlik sin. Ek het nie twee rekenings gehad, die een was my seun. Ek hoop dat as jy 'n kind een dag he, dat jy die geleentheid sal he, net die selfde ek. Wees geseen"

Peace Out folks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18853

caught you doing what?

Hey Smiley,

Like i alluded to, you are a fair amount more clever than many people give you credit for. I was one of them. Though i still do not agree with all that you say or even the manner that you say it. I know now that you are not the spoilt kid that i accused you of being in another Post.

I have seen that to so very many, the forum is just a tool to smacktalk others, without actually contributing themselves.

So to all that read this, i leave you with this.

I was in the pub with my wife last night and I said: "I love you".
She said; "Is that you or the beer talking?"
I replied: "It’s me talking to the beer".

DeletedUser18571

last night was pretty intense.

Someone lost about 2k biremes.

DeletedUser

tee hehe its funny when someone looses thousands of ls, and then the second they got some good attacks, they only kill 2K biremes :D ill estimate your LS losses were no less then 3K of them.