The mighty Patria

DeletedUser18571

you know what QCI TCG...

I have accomplished more with my alliance in three months than what you have ever accomplished in grepolis. Your just an average player that wants to talk and never take it out ingame. I rejected you into my alliance after Sanity took down the alliance you were in. Then what happens? no invite for you meaning no chance for you to survive in my oceans, and you quickly leave and wait for me to lose. My alliance and all my hard work will still be remember for some months in phi. Sanity is still in the top ten on Battle points and will be there for a long time. keep trolling, talking smack, and pretending like people here care about what you say.

DeletedUser

This will be my last post on this as clearly its annoying people and that was not what this was about. i simply wanted to point out how you were incorrect about your claim.

Then you start throwing out wild claims about how i constently asked to be in your alliance and even now you claim you took out my alliance really when did you take out bleach???? the answer is you didnt they disbanded after the active players left.

and of course sanity was a great alliance any fool can look at stats and see that, but please tell me where i started making claims that i was a great player or that my alliances were the greatest in grepo history?

yet you think the best way to deal with me is point out am not as great a player as you does this give less right to comment because am not?. All the great stuff you do ingame you ruin by shooting your mouth on forums.

and finally.... yeah am at the end of my rant lol if am only pretending like people here care about what i say then why are you bothering replying?

DeletedUser18571

This will be my last post on this as clearly its annoying people and that was not what this was about. i simply wanted to point out how you were incorrect about your claim.
I said no one ever made a rim alliance like mine. read between the lines and understand that sentence means no one has made an alliance exactly like mine, when i made that claim i was stating that my rim alliance is different than others..
Then you start throwing out wild claims about how i constently asked to be in your alliance and even now you claim you took out my alliance really when did you take out bleach???? the answer is you didnt they disbanded after the active players left.
yeah after we took out zenorixia and recruited jojolapin and hucanacha we basically defeated your alliance. It was an easy war but still a war. we took a few cities from them, recruited some players and then next week they were gone.

yet you think the best way to deal with me is point out am not as great a player as you does this give less right to comment because am not?. All the great stuff you do ingame you ruin by shooting your mouth on forums.
I simply comment about you because that's exactly what your doing to me. Seriously, you say stuff about me and expect me to ignore it?

I use the forums to portray my image ingame, I made my alliance sound big and scary on the forums and in return the big scary players in game ask to join. If i talk big on forums I definitely show it ingame.

and finally.... yeah am at the end of my rant lol if am only pretending like people here care about what i say then why are you bothering replying?
im replying because its about me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15283

Lol "The Mighty Patria, so big and strong"

More like "The Might Fatria, so big and long":p

DeletedUser17088

yeah after we took out zenorixia and recruited jojolapin and hucanacha we basically defeated your alliance. It was an easy war but still a war. we took a few cities from them, recruited some players and then next week they were gone.

As the Founder of Bleach, Phi forum users can rest assured that when i quit there was not a single attack from smileys alliance (allliance called sanity?) in fact they where asking for a pact i think

You hardly defeated Bleach... you attacked the remaining uninterested players

also Patria alliances where utter noobs, we where picking apart about 4 patria alliances while i was there (patria swan song, patria mercenaries etc)

DeletedUser20429

The Protectorate is killing patria we attacked all their members while they were banned and took them down we got over 300 cities between all of us that's all the cities we took anyways

DeletedUser

The Protectorate is killing patria we attacked all their members while they were banned and took them down we got over 300 cities between all of us that's all the cities we took anyways

300 cities?? are we playing same world? your alliance hasnt saw 300 cities and you say you conquered 300 cites from patria? LOL teddies + chimera+ Sanity hasnt conquered 50 patria cities :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15283

300 cities?? are we playing same world? your alliance hasnt saw 300 cities and you say you conquered 300 cites from patria? LOL teddies + chimera+ Sanity hasnt conquered 50 patria cities :rolleyes:

erm, those alliances are gone:rolleyes:

DeletedUser20429

That's what I mean! Patria is a dying alliance and we are taking cities in O35 to make a buffer for O24 we are surrounding ourselves although GODZz is a pain we can beat them

DeletedUser

That's what I mean! Patria is a dying alliance and we are taking cities in O35 to make a buffer for O24 we are surrounding ourselves although GODZz is a pain we can beat them

You have absolutely zero cities in ocean 35. I am not sure why you would say Patria is dying considering we are still much bigger than you and your alliance. Actually our brother alliance is larger than your alliance.