The Mighty roman MRA

DeletedUser

looks like our enemy list grows by the day :)

Black Flag has now merged and became wait for it

Roman southern empire :p
so now The Fraternity is fighting a few more :p
http://prntscr.com/19kwnj

Are we scared ?
Are we ever lol theese noobs just show us that even though a cap 50 world were it is made that to be more of a challange they will still activley have over 200 member's :eek::eek:

I say to everyone and there is like 9 alliances in the top 12 that is part of Roman's Coalition against us
LET'S HAVE IT

We have no Fear
We have no Heart's
Mercy is something you will never gain from us.
It will bring great pleasure to me to bring pain down and take theese guy's out.
and i say to the following alliances that all pact with the romans very poor guys cancel your pact and tear the noobs apart :)

Old republic
Old republic defenders
agemenmons army
childs play
Coniunctis Viribus
Coniunctis Viribus II
athens calling

You guy's need to learn that this is a war game bunch of cowards learn to fight players in the top 12 rather than small alliances noobs you will all fall very soon:supermad::supermad::supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice posts :) just to get some facts straight ;)

CV is in war with the spartans as far as I know this is alliance #5 vs #7 atm
OR and co. are fighting New toon #2 vs #3 atm

and as I can see Fraternity & Wake of the kraken (you are as one) add up to 94 members as well?

DeletedUser

Yes 94 members we are but athens calling roman eastern roman western and roman northarn and roman southern add up to 440 alone ;-)
With over 1000 citys more than us.
But everyone pacts with this MRA ? POORvery poor performance in this world

DeletedUser

Erm we (Athens calling) aren't pacted with the romans. We have a NAP that's all. I didn't realise we were even at war with you guys. Don't get me wrong though I'm still enjoying this post.

DeletedUser

Well according to sources inside roman northern empire athens calling is in a coalition against us.
We arent in a war as 76 isn't our concern 65/66/56/55/67 is

DeletedUser

Well sorry to say your source is wrong.We aren't working together. You guys are far to big for a little 10th place alliance to attack. That and the fact I'm far too scared.

DeletedUser

lol it's not boaring in 65/66 were we lie :)saying that though theese turtles have 1k breimms and 5k troops in every front line city from 45/55 city's lol

oh DR there was me thinking we were blossiming with flowers and pettals that made alliances wanna speak and say hi to us :(

DeletedUser40223

Same with Rave, top 12 went for us..

Nobody went for you Tic as you don't even play so I have no idea why you try to glorify yourself as RAVE. I fought RAVE when it existed and never saw you. I saw plenty of mac and Nines though.. Now those guys are proper fighters. Not trolls..

DeletedUser40223

Cabz.. We at CV and CVII are not fighting your guys mate, you'd know if we were! Ask the Spartans.. lol..

We do have a pact with The Romans and I believe we were the first to do so, they were our first pact too, but not once have they ever asked us for assistance against you.

You know the problem with these Romans?

They want all the BP's for themselves! :supermad:

DeletedUser38652

Nobody went for you Tic as you don't even play so I have no idea why you try to glorify yourself as RAVE. I fought RAVE when it existed and never saw you. I saw plenty of mac and Nines though.. Now those guys are proper fighters. Not trolls..

Now please tell me where CoH is? Got owned by Spartans an alliance who was in top 20. Atleast we gave up and didnt adk for pact like you did with Old Republic.

Talking like your something when you dont have any previous experience.. If I had continued playing you wouldnt have talked about "fairy tales" .

DeletedUser

Lol bp they are only able to take a inactive player haha we have been tearing threw a wall of breimms and taking there citys from them lol
They are just a sad excuse for a mra

DeletedUser

Post updated i got a tad ahead of myself as per usaul people :p

i meant to say that all theese alliances are pacts with the biggest MRa on grepolis.

when really we should just wipe the floor with them and get back to enjoying the beutifull game

DeletedUser40223

CoH are now Coniunctis Viribus Tic.. If you actually played instead of trolling you would know that.. Look on the Grepo map and see if we are getting owned by the Spartans or anyone else dear. You would see we have 3 more cities in 045 this week. And still have despite numerous attacks by our 'best of enemies'

Oh.. and what's this---> "Talking like your something when you dont have any previous experience"

Who says I don't? If you are referring to the comment when I said I "was a noob so please teach me how to play" that was just another way of saying you have a big mouth so how about bringing it on and show me how it's done seeing as you are so great. Not surprisingly you didn't..

Good job really because you'd have got creamed, but you already know that which is why you ran away from this world with your tail between your legs.

Now please jog on and annoy another world with your big mouth and no action apart from your trolling activities on a forum.. Thank You..

Cabz.. Would you like to tell this troll where CV are in the rankings and whether we are MRA noobs or not. She/he whatever it is won't listen to me.. Cheers!

DeletedUser

ranked 6th 2 behind us :) ticina did play however was a leader in rave alongside hitman x :)
hence all the old posts when they were ~1 haha

noobs all the same though buit hey ticina i will teach you one day ;)

they are not a MRa ticina they are a good allinace they have 1 sister alliance and are doing well in ABP
might have a couple of pacts but if i know brir that will change in the futre ;)

DeletedUser38652

Yeah and how did you become Coniunctis Viribus? You merged with Childs play after getting owned by Spartans...

Oh.. You got 3 cities in o45, grats.. Surely you colonized there..

Fairy Tales..

Would have taught you but I'm leaving grepo for a while, maybe you could learn from the Spartans?

^^

MRA : 100%
Noobs : 4.1 (you :) )

I'll leave you alone if thats what you want, from Monday you wont see this name again. I promise you that :p

DeletedUser

childs play is still there ticina .
i think you should rejoin nicea in O65 :) if you grow fast enough i will give you a chance and spot ;)

and brir it's in ticina's name troller lol it's in the job desription lol

DeletedUser38652

childs play is still there ticina .
i think you should rejoin nicea in O65 :) if you grow fast enough i will give you a chance and spot ;)

and brir it's in ticina's name troller lol it's in the job desription lol

Would have joined but sorry.. I'm leaving Grepo

DeletedUser40223

Don't waste yr breath Cabz.. I've spoke to a few peeps who were in Rave with Tic.. They all say the same, rubbish fighter a Forum warrior with a big mouth.. We wouldn't have her if she bought gold for every single member.. I pity the next world he/she whatever it is plays in..