The Mighty roman MRA

DeletedUser

Greetings to all from Love & Death Alliance. Just felt should bore you all with a few of my thoughts today.

We in Love and Death have been fighting, Black Flag, MacDonalds Franchise South or Roman Southern Empire as they now wish to be known for months. We have been outnumbered, outgunned yet given them endless problems.

Everything changes yet nothing changes and we will continue to fight them until they are dust in the wind. If this means we have to fight the other MacDonalds franchises as well so be it - I hope they do home delivery of their big macs and fries to ocean 56 as my troops are hungry and need fed.

Just for those puzzled by my reference to MacDonalds its like this - they are everywhere, produce poor quality output and have a clown in charge. Anyone willing to give a franchise to Black Flag must qualify on these counts...

Love to all

Hawk

DeletedUser

lol i got to say i much Prefer KFc to thoose mc donads noobs lol

they didnt half lose city's fairly easily today :supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser

Wow, that was quick, we take 5 cities and you bin your sister alliance, wake of the kraken. Long way to go though.

DeletedUser

Oh no, I'll correct myself you just changed the name and now your brothers instead of sisters. I take it they are the only actives left from WoK.

DeletedUser

Yeah no point in having members who aren't posting arent active is there wow 5 3 from my lowest point member you took 0 though .

Catherine took one from me and well done to her she alone killed 1200+ breimmes and timed her attacks perfect lorna however and co failed miserably at taking citys from me you guys are just lucky we have alot of wars ongoing and romans are our main enemy not you guys.

While you took 5 we took over 11 from them do the math

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, I'm sorry we disappointed you. I thought we were doing ok but it seems we must try harder. Will pass your advice on to the rest. It's still a bit scary for us, like standing up to your big brother or something.

DeletedUser

Oh, I'm sorry we disappointed you. I thought we were doing ok but it seems we must try harder. Will pass your advice on to the rest. It's still a bit scary for us, like standing up to your big brother or something.

O75 is a ocean we have zero concern in .
and Scary ? you are working using a shared forum to organise attacks on us with Roman northern empire aswell as western and what is happening ? we are still demolishing everything in our paths.....

We are not going to switch targets just because you guys attack haha.

Anyone can pact and play with a MRA son;)

:pro: and you will all get eat by The Fraternity very soon :)
but we have bigger fish to fry at this moment :D

And who even are you ?

DeletedUser

Me? Just a mediocre player on the rim of this world, enjoying the banter.

DeletedUser

Someone knows tgey will get rimmed lol we are peaceful folk aswell

DeletedUser20414

Got some nice players with some nice stats, well done RWE.

DeletedUser

yes still a mra you may have got rid of eastern empire but still a mra lol heck Ac share forums so yopu still have 3 wings ;)

DeletedUser

Change of subject but I have to admit that from where we are watching it looks like it will only be a matter of time till the Fraternity takes number one slot. You peeps are like hitting a juggernaught. But sharing an offensive forum doesn't make us a wing, how else are we meant to pass info to your 'spy'?

DeletedUser

and we still haven't hit back yet ;)

nah i can't see us getting the number 1 spot soon TGO is holding on with dear life lol (still a fair bit ahead)
We don't have a spy in Ac or romans :S we do not agree or use the spy game as it makes the game less fun and we do have some morale's lol

we all know you have a spy in the fraternity however that is common knowlage:)

DeletedUser20414

and we still haven't hit back yet ;)

nah i can't see us getting the number 1 spot soon TGO is holding on with dear life lol (still a fair bit ahead)
We don't have a spy in Ac or romans :S we do not agree or use the spy game as it makes the game less fun and we do have some morale's lol

we all know you have a spy in the fraternity however that is common knowlage:)

It's so hard being 1 million points a head.. :p