The Mighty roman MRA

DeletedUser

yip but we only have 37 members active :)
have a fair few on VM

DeletedUser

Wow it all seems to be happening now, what is this about you guys trying to pact with your enemy the Romans against us? That would just be nasty.

DeletedUser

nah we were meant to sign a nap as tbh the war is simply stopping both alliances expanding its going no were
both alliances are doing great defending we are equally matched cant say anything else on the matter
apart from you should cast a spell on attacks 48 LS killed with sea storm haha

DeletedUser

Eh, Romans took more then double the cities you took from them.

DeletedUser

Eh, Romans took more then double the cities you took from them.

fionn it's best you go crawl back under your rock you know nothing now of you pop.

more than 13 city's were from inactives who we were eating ourselfs to be honest not that we need to explain ourselfs to someone of your calibre.
and after all it isn't as if we are fighting 1 war or picking on smaller alliances outside the top 12 ;)

DeletedUser

The Romans were attacking us yesterday to help OR hahaha what a mistake xD

DeletedUser

more than 13 city's were from inactives who we were eating ourselfs to be honest not that we need to explain ourselfs to someone of your calibre.

Wow Cabz, you really know how to blow a trumpet up your own . It's only because of your own ego that every alliance surrounding you wants you gone. Keep on doing what you are doing.

DeletedUser41463

More than 13 cities were inactive :eek: ... Thanks for the info btw ... Now we see how week you are because you dont know how to keep your own cities. You getting hit by some spells and revolted by AC

Trying to have a NAP with us wont work because its too late. You wanted to have a NAP after this http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?46371-little-old-us-PNP . You think we will turn against our allies. We are not like you. You get us BPs and still we take cities in other oceans. You made a big mistake letting Shadow go and making this wars. In a month or 2 ,or maybe sooner you will get destroyed :) ... Good Luck (You will need it) :p

DeletedUser

haha luck we don't need luck we have a tight nit alliance and work well together we don't need all sorts of branhces ;)

and nap hmmm

BlackPaladin333 on 2013-07-18 at 13:01
I would rather have you as an ally anyway ;)

(Plus I am trying to stop all the southern-alliances wars so that we can all focus on the real threat, Grand Order and Toons)

be carefull what you guy's wish for of course you have gotton little info (*yawn) we agreed to speak over a nap with you guy's after being approached so get facts correct please.

and yes it's summer players do leave and we were taking the city's when you guy's moved in tried to support some to attempt to stop our Cs haha.

and spells i am actually getting hit with spells by LAD(your new allies) not AC so please again get your facts correct

DeletedUser

haha luck we don't need luck we have a tight nit alliance and work well together we don't need all sorts of branhces ;)

and nap hmmm

BlackPaladin333 on 2013-07-18 at 13:01
I would rather have you as an ally anyway ;)

(Plus I am trying to stop all the southern-alliances wars so that we can all focus on the real threat, Grand Order and Toons)

be carefull what you guy's wish for of course you have gotton little info (*yawn) we agreed to speak over a nap with you guy's after being approached so get facts correct please.

and yes it's summer players do leave and we were taking the city's when you guy's moved in tried to support some to attempt to stop our Cs haha.

and spells i am actually getting hit with spells by LAD(your new allies) not AC so please again get your facts correct

Hahah its flattering to be called a REAL threat ;) Thanks Roman Western Empire, we will get to you soon.

DeletedUser41463

No problem dude... We are waiting ;)

For spells I meant L&D and for revolts AC

You better get paid for these jokes you are writing :p
You (Actually Aries and Sky did ) approached us first with a NAP request telling us to help you against L&D
Well No...

You see we have a great diplomat which with only words can stop the war in south (And we have reasons)
If he would like to be in pact with you he can like it, but not get it... Its his though and mine is to not let you :) go (SW)

DeletedUser

I find this thread so so very funny, Nae Danger twisting facts and taking my out of context quotes to try and prove a point. First of all, that mail was not sent to you, and was not directed at you (so sorry about that), I rather think you are continuing to spam nonsense like you did in all your mails to me. Lets have some fun with some quotes of yours, shall we:
'Haha, you can't beat me, hahaha' - newsflash, we just did
'I don't care about you guys, you are all off on our shoes' - What does that even mean? :p

And my personal favourite:
'I won't trash talk you, I am a bit too high-class for that' - ummm... What is this thread then?

Point made ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No problem Gladiator, I don't think anyone on the map can deny that your force together is a threat, but then agiain, bigger better alliances have fallen from too many enemies. Phenomen in Beta is a prime example.

P.S. You questioning my diplomacy skills Goldman? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find this thread so so very funny, Nae Danger twisting facts and taking my out of context quotes to try and prove a point. First of all, that mail was not sent to you, and was not directed at you (so sorry about that), I rather think you are continuing to spam nonsense like you did in all your mails to me. Lets have some fun with some quotes of yours, shall we:
'Haha, you can't beat me, hahaha' - newsflash, we just did
'I couldn't give a **** about you guys, you are all **** off on our shoes' - What does that even mean? :p

And my personal favourite:
'I won't trash talk you, I am a bit too high-class for that' - ummm... What is this thread then?

Point made ;)

*yawn when have you beaten us ????

and yes quotes from my rather embarrasing drunken mails to fionn (sorry but fionn knows i have a drink and mail something he says many times to me quit the bucky and stop messaging drunk :))

DeletedUser

No problem Gladiator, I don't think anyone on the map can deny that your force together is a threat, but then agiain, bigger better alliances have fallen from too many enemies. Phenomen in Beta is a prime example.

P.S. You questioning my diplomacy skills Goldman? :p

well the table is turning you may have 2 branches Ac and LAD
vs just little old us but heck thats the fun 200 v 40 i love them odd's

looks like our long existing allies are coming to join the part eh gladiator ;)

DeletedUser

They have a LONG way to fight before they get close to us, and by then I think you personally will have fled to another alliance/another ocean/another world/another game (go try CoD, big men, shooty guns all that fun stuff :p)

I count the REAL TF defeated when ou suddenly dropped ranks as your best players left, so GG Fraternity.

DeletedUser

we dropped rank yes but still higher than your lot ;)
and still 40 members only :)
yeah our friend sky left but who said that perminant ?

and nah already played cod and compleated it prestige master son ;)
doubt i will leave the game considering i have played it over 3 years just ask about me i never leave you will learn this ;)as you did when i rimmed you on kappa :D

DeletedUser41463

Uhuuuuuuh... This is getting warm

One player left, you fell 2 ranks