The Mighty roman MRA

DeletedUser

well the table is turning you may have 2 branches Ac and LAD
vs just little old us but heck thats the fun 200 v 40 i love them odd's

looks like our long existing allies are coming to join the part eh gladiator ;)
Hahah you are doing well mate keep it up buddy! :) Just think once RWE was one of the front runners of this world ;) Now they try and clear one of our cities with OR (Rather unsuccessfully I may add) And we don't have to many enemies (if there is such a thing) ;)

p.s I love how the forum is actually being used again! :D

DeletedUser

yeah even if it is a attempt of romans thinking we are dying haha they have a lovely suprise coming i cant wait to this party gets going and the table is turned ;)

They actually think we don't have a ally right next to them and AC hahab going to be epic

DeletedUser41463

We were front runners ;) ... Well, thanks

We were not asking players to help us against you, they called us to help them against you :p
Flattering hah :D ?

Well we love suprises :)

DeletedUser

We were front runners ;) ... Well, thanks

We were not asking players to help us against you, they called us to help them against you :p
Flattering hah :D ?

Well we love suprises :)
Its true and its a big shame as we had no desire to attack RWE you and that little ridiculous attack has given us a reason.

DeletedUser

yeah even if it is a attempt of romans thinking we are dying haha they have a lovely suprise coming i cant wait to this party gets going and the table is turned

They actually think we don't have a ally right next to them and AC hahab going to be epic

So you have managed to convince, Titans of Darkness to become your sister alliance, what is that the third one now? Wow massive tables turning.

DeletedUser

Sent this to Titans Leader.

Well done, you get to join the established list of alliances that became sisters to the Frat.

Ran Ghali
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en59/alliance/411

Wake of the Kraken
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en59/alliance/647

The Shattered Few
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en59/alliance/3753

Best of luck.

actually RGe were never a brother alliance they were a pact that worked closley with us.
Wake of the kraken was a brother alliance but when summer hit only a handfull were usefull so bnrought them hee

TSF well we simply merged them into our other friends Iveria ;)

DeletedUser

Gladiator, mail me in game, I dont know about any such attack by any RWE players against Toons. I seem to recall there was an issue with a player not reading the forum and hitting you guys a while ago, but that was all smoothed over.

I mean seriously, you really think that we would try and clear a city of your with OR now? We can barely reach your cities without a 20 hour travel time.

P.S. You seem to have a lot of 'friends' that dont really like you Cabz :p

P.P.S. ANOTHER 'sister' alliance TF? Really? I see all the quality left with your decent players, seems you are now more of an MRA than Romans. Therefore this thread is now obsolete :)

DeletedUser

Gladiator, mail me in game, I dont know about any such attack by any RWE players against Toons. I seem to recall there was an issue with a player not reading the forum and hitting you guys a while ago, but that was all smoothed over.

I mean seriously, you really think that we would try and clear a city of your with OR now? We can barely reach your cities without a 20 hour travel time.

P.S. You seem to have a lot of 'friends' that dont really like you Cabz :p

P.P.S. ANOTHER 'sister' alliance TF? Really? I see all the quality left with your decent players, seems you are now more of an MRA than Romans. Therefore this thread is now obsolete :)

so who doesnt like me :p
New toon guy's love me heck we have a bromance going on :)
another sister alliance ???
we have the fraternity - a great alliance that great you guy's form a coalition against us heck must be doing something right to pout fear into you noobs ;)
we have titans of darkness yes they are hungry for war and are a good bunch so why the hell not ?

and you guy's are a Mra heck you have RNE,Rwe,LAD,I-HN AC thats all worried about little old us lol

just wait and you will see who our friends are when the op begins and you see who is attacking from all directions yes you are in a sandwich :)

DeletedUser41463

Well, we didnt accept almost no1 for 2 months... You call us an MRA :p

DeletedUser

so who doesnt like me :p
New toon guy's love me heck we have a bromance going on :)
another sister alliance ???
we have the fraternity - a great alliance that great you guy's form a coalition against us heck must be doing something right to pout fear into you noobs ;)
we have titans of darkness yes they are hungry for war and are a good bunch so why the hell not ?

and you guy's are a Mra heck you have RNE,Rwe,LAD,I-HN AC thats all worried about little old us lol

just wait and you will see who our friends are when the op begins and you see who is attacking from all directions yes you are in a sandwich :)
Love and Death aren't worried about you Nae Danger. You declared war on us and now your alliance is paying the price for your bad leadership.

I do believe the conquest count is 3 nil to us even though YOU started the war.
For all the big talk in here when was the last time you took an enemy city?

Where's this push back? Where's the exodus of our members you said would happen?

Bluff, bluster and forum posturing is all you are good at these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol at the banter.

I love this thread, just listening to Danger spam the forum with 'ooh we are so powerful, ooh we have so many dangerous friends, ooh everyone is ganging up on us because we are so good' BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

No Danger, people are ganging up on you because of pure dislike, accept it and move on.

Oh, and P.S. An MRA is a mass recruiting alliance who recruit anyone in any area, our alliance only recruits strong players in our core area and we are #2 in offensive BPs so...

I love how your new 'academy' is mainly based oceans away from the REAL battle (76) and are so raring to get in the battle that they are conquering unowned cities in the wrong direction (also ocean 76). Nice job guys, see you in 65 in a few months :p

DeletedUser

Love and Death aren't worried about you Nae Danger. You declared war on us and now your alliance is paying the price for your bad leadership.

I do believe the conquest count is 3 nil to us even though YOU started the war.
For all the big talk in here when was the last time you took an enemy city?

Where's this push back? Where's the exodus of our members you said would happen?

Bluff, bluster and forum posturing is all you are good at these days.

you will see soon enough what we are good for ;)
yes took 3 many Cs did we destroy ? haha
just wait a Op is in the works and our op's are always successfull for every 1 we lose we will take 3

and bad leadership o.k i still have mails from you and hawk begging me to come to beta and lead you guys haha still remember the mails on ephesus can we merge into Chaos inc etc haha get a life setana you are and always have been a noob that isnt far ahead of me on points and spends gold trying to keep up.

your a noob as is your alliance give us glaswegians a bad name

DeletedUser

I love this thread, just listening to Danger spam the forum with 'ooh we are so powerful, ooh we have so many dangerous friends, ooh everyone is ganging up on us because we are so good' BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

No Danger, people are ganging up on you because of pure dislike, accept it and move on.

Oh, and P.S. An MRA is a mass recruiting alliance who recruit anyone in any area, our alliance only recruits strong players in our core area and we are #2 in offensive BPs so...

I love how your new 'academy' is mainly based oceans away from the REAL battle (76) and are so raring to get in the battle that they are conquering unowned cities in the wrong direction (also ocean 76). Nice job guys, see you in 65 in a few months :p

people are ganging up and we at Tf love it :)
the new acadamy is based in a brilliant position right next to our main ocean (66)
and perfect for hitting AC ;)

paladin you talk the talk you did this before and you lost 4 to me in under 16 hours so keep it up please i find it very fufilling to say the least

DeletedUser

Lost 4 what? I am sorry I seem to have missed whatever you are talking about

DeletedUser41463

And Nae Danger confirms everything what Black said xD (pure dislike, we are the best, everyone gang up on us because we are great, offending)