The Mighty roman MRA

DeletedUser

Nae, can you just get on with your op, you seem to have been 'planning' it for about 2 months now.

DeletedUser

Haha, who would have known so much planning goes into a train wreck :p

DeletedUser

Oh and I would just like to add that for how seemingly great the Frat are you have let a little noob alliance from the rim take 14 of your cities, tut tut. (Oh before you respond, let me guess they were all inactive?)

*Correction that is 15 cities now plus one of your new sister*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry late responce i have a life.

Paladin you talk a big game i was reffering to kappa when ypu tried ypur and i rimmed you easily.
Breimms attacming my seiges was great bp.

Tf have taken 1 from romans ? Oops ypu best check pal we have taken alot more than that;-).

And op has been getting planned for 2 days so eh o.k
And who says the ops on rome we have plenty of enemies just look at your pact list :p

You know we will win.guys hence all pacts and coalition

DeletedUser

I remember a time in Grepo where you would respect your enemies no matter how much of a "noob" they are or if they don't fight as well as someone else. I think we should go back to that, And stop slating each other off on the Externals as its now just getting boring to see.... Why not fight until a outcome is achieved and have fun doing so because some of you may have forgotten but this is still a game ladies and gentleman. But a bloody good one at that.

ps; I am not taking sides in this purely as its been going on to long :)

DeletedUser

I remember a time in Grepo where you would respect your enemies no matter how much of a "noob" they are or if they don't fight as well as someone else. I think we should go back to that, And stop slating each other off on the Externals as its now just getting boring to see.... Why not fight until a outcome is achieved and have fun doing so because some of you may have forgotten but this is still a game ladies and gentleman. But a bloody good one at that.

ps; I am not taking sides in this purely as its been going on to long :)

I am simply defending myself and my alliance as none of them use externals funny how all them try team up on me here also whats next -rep on every post? Lol

i agree glad forums were brill before banter with enemies but theese clowns take the game to heart

DeletedUser

you will see soon enough what we are good for ;)
So you keep saying. And we're all still waiting.

yes took 3 many Cs did we destroy ? haha
1. You lost 3 cities. Stopped 1 CS. Is that a successful stat to you?

just wait a Op is in the works and our op's are always successfull for every 1 we lose we will take 3
You think you can take 9 of our cities in the time we took 3 of yours? Put a bet on it. You won't get a single active from us. You're not even attacking as a team.
All down to YOUR leadership because I have worked with those players and know they can fight. But YOU would rather they turtle.
YOU DECLARED WAR ON US.............. and you have no clue, no plan, no idea how to fight anymore.
and bad leadership o.k i still have mails from you and hawk begging me to come to beta and lead you guys
I was never on Beta........
haha still remember the mails on ephesus can we merge into Chaos inc etc haha get a life setana you are and always have been a noob that isnt far ahead of me on points and spends gold trying to keep up.
No, we would never merge into Chaos. We merged Chaos with another alliance, that WE directed because you weren't doing much. Then I took them all into Dire Wolves and we fought our way to be Number 1 alliance.
your a noob as is your alliance give us glaswegians a bad name
I'm not from Glasgow.......

and back to the start. Where's the exodus of my players you promised?

DeletedUser

Yawn you are boaring me now i quit ephesus after rimming the union.
And world was boaring we were chaos and necrmomgers and yes hawk asked to merge i agreed and quit ask your pal before you try with facts
and betayes ypu were under another name as usual

DeletedUser

Yawn you are boaring me now i quit ephesus after rimming the union.
And world was boaring we were chaos and necrmomgers and yes hawk asked to merge i agreed and quit ask your pal before you try with facts
So you now admit that your last post was a lie and we didn't ask could we merge into Chaos. Grand. Thanks. Glad that's cleared up
and betayes ypu were under another name as usual.
what?

DeletedUser

Sorry on mobile.

No post was lie.... Hawk asked to merge i finnally agreed as i like hawk and he is a good leader and i was leaving.

Hawk has always been a friend so why not leave my alliance to him?

DeletedUser17043

Please remain on topic. From what I read,this is not about other worlds, moderation or reports.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please remain on topic. From what I read,this is not about other worlds, moderation or reports.

Yeah what were we squabbling about to begin with, suppose I could just read the first post. Oh yeah its the Frat against the world.

Did someone mention that there is a possibility of the world closing before the world wonders start? That would be rubbish, all that time and effort for what?

DeletedUser

Yeah what were we squabbling about to begin with, suppose I could just read the first post. Oh yeah its the Frat against the world.

Did someone mention that there is a possibility of the world closing before the world wonders start? That would be rubbish, all that time and effort for what?

Is there?! I didn't know this please explain! :O

DeletedUser

No chance, they would not close a world before WW, that would just be stupid

DeletedUser

yesz it's true they may close the world before WW is payers begin to leave guy's

athough we have over 2k players so realistacly it can only close if it fals below 300 players

DeletedUser20414

Roman alliance has 3 amazing players i wish we had in our alliance. Far from a MRA.

My 2 cents.