Pnp The Mighty Scary Vengeance

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser19042

...Just For a Little Fun...

For a few days already, I keep having attacks by one small vengeance player. He really loves feeding me BP. ;)
And I love provoking some attacks.

lgt3161.png

lgtaecb.png

igWLBf2.png

Some very nice BP's were made, most certainly by me. I got 2 new slots. Thanks!

But then I thought he wanted to play a game, and so he wanted to tell me a joke.

It started like this...
0qX4r2C.png

And so I decided to give him what he wanted.
l2YugMj.png

I'm extremely curious to know how this joke will end. ~Bump..bump..~

Are you?

PS; You know what else I like to do? Doing spells on their attacks and then dodge the attacks. So they lose their troops without hitting me. ;)

DeletedUser19042

lol...psst..I'm actually trying to let him stop. Coz he's like Killin' al ma trupz. :(

Lol; Lrtnl, if he stops there will be an other one to replace him. I just want to hear the end of that joke. :D

DeletedUser19042

Swarren. This are the conquers between vengeance and Krypt THIS WEEK ALONE

9C04MMw.png

Now add those 1 CS you have in our city today.

I think we are done talking? Aren't we? lol

DeletedUser39847

Not really as there seem to be alot of mistakes like this from krypt i just didn't have my snipping tool out :D:D

...i have said it numerous times that Gela is not my main server but come on the quality of some of these the attacks i've seen are not what i would expect from the No.1 alliance.

DeletedUser19042

Swarren.

We do make mistakes, so does vengeance and I don't care. At the end, it's only the result that counts. And NOT the quality of attacks.
If you manage to take a city in a njubbish way, it's still better than to take NO cities at all in a good way.
You know that.

DeletedUser39847

Swarren.

We do make mistakes, so does vengeance and I don't care. At the end, it's only the result that counts. And NOT the quality of attacks.
If you manage to take a city in a njubbish way, it's still better than to take NO cities at all in a good way.
You know that.

Yes that is true....so what your saying is Krypt are no.1 from taking cities in njubbish ways? :D:D
Joris i think i agree with you here :p :D:D

DeletedUser19042

lol..'no comment'? :p

You know what I mean swarren.
Making mistakes, everyone does it. So IF Krypts make a mistake by taking 1 city on a njubbish way against 20 on a good way, then I think we can ignore that.

We still take more than vengeance. So? Where is the problem?

DeletedUser39847

Now now you should know by now to word your replies to me carefully or i'll turn them on you :p:L

No i am very confused...you say Krypt are no.1 as they take cities in njubbish ways..but now you say it's only 1 in 20 conquests...i presume you mean 1 in 6 conquests :D

Indeed you do i never disputed that. Where is the problem? i shall take out my snipping tool and show you :D:D

DeletedUser

i think this guy has a cs in krypt city.

now he got the city. end of story.

moreover, joris, when i posted it was not about krypt or vengence. you posted about a particular player so, rate him. not entire alliance.

DeletedUser19042

now he got the city. end of story.

moreover, joris, when i posted it was not about krypt or vengence. you posted about a particular player so, rate him. not entire alliance.
my apologies.

And while you are all soo proud he took a city of a Krypt player,we did the same at the same date.
lgt4643.png

I really love this game. :p

DeletedUser

my apologies.

And while you are all soo proud he took a city of a Krypt player,we did the same at the same date.
lgt4643.png

I really love this game. :p

nope. you get that wrong. there is nothing to be soo proud of by taking an enemy city. and nothing shameful in loosing one. thats my opinion. in my opinion if you wish to make fun of someone in the forum, target the stupid ones. there are plenty. stupid in a sense, being noobish in this stage of game. i know you would agree with me.

DeletedUser

nope. you get that wrong. there is nothing to be soo proud of by taking an enemy city. and nothing shameful in loosing one. thats my opinion. in my opinion if you wish to make fun of someone in the forum, target the stupid ones. there are plenty. stupid in a sense, being noobish in this stage of game. i know you would agree with me.

Target the stupid ones.....lol, there was a time when you were the stupid one..... how soon we forget our own beginnings....

I know both players and neither one of them are noobs by any measure, and it is true that there are lots of banter between players mocking and arguing etc, but in reality, one has to look at the overall quality of players as a whole, per alliance, and it is there where Krypt is most strong.

Planning and attacking a good player takes a lot more effort an good timing than taking an easy player, especially if you are unsure about their offline times, and with all the new additions, like phone Alarms when an attack comes in, makes it so much more difficult as an attacking player to take a city from a good player, especially if he turtles up, unless you are lucky or have tremendous attacking and support structures with many good payers on your side... That is the real difference between Krypt and the rest.

From my part, I must say that overall, the players in this world seem to be a lot more fun and less spitefull, with the exception of a few, who inevitably delete their accounts.... Lol. As long as people have fun and take winning and losing cities in a good way, and treat each other with respect, it will remain good fun.

But please, let's keep the banter going, I love reading people comments, makes my day sometimes.

DeletedUser

i agree with everything you said. forums are made for arguments mostly. and its fun to read them till they become too personal or too heated. i remember the forums of theta. arguments turned to real mess and i dont think anyone would like that.