The most appealing alliance Coat of Arms in beta

Lugosi

Strategos
Beta Forumers,

I thought I'd make a less formal thread away from the topic of war. Now aswell as arguing over that we can argue over pretty pictures :D I'm going to put the coat of arms I find reasonable, on here. If you have any you think need adding then vm or pm me.

Phenomen: Not the best, but good

image.php

Molon Labe: Me likey very much

image.php

Phalanx:

image.php

Dark Judgement:

image.php

Virtus Phoenix:

image.php

South East Syndicate:

image.php

Wake of the Kraken:

image.php

Afti Einai I Sparti:

image.php

Go on! Give an opinion below, it's a free country . . . I mean forum; last time I checked ;)

JTin46

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like SES's one though maybe make the text stand out a bit more. I miss Clan Harmada's (merged to form ML) one, made by the same person who made the ML one. For reference:
HarmadaFlag.jpg

Lugosi

Strategos
hey
where is sc :supermad:

there's doesn't really count, it's just some copied SC logo which has no editting undertaken whatsoever. ahh eGod that CH one is good; guess which coat of arms I made on here? :D wayne can't answer

DeletedUser

They all look good but Pheno's... You ought to get someone to work on it. It looks fine on it's own, but next to the effort others have put in... it looks a bit rubbish.. no offense. Ours isn't that cracking either imo.

DeletedUser

there's doesn't really count, it's just some copied SC logo which has no editting undertaken whatsoever. ahh eGod that CH one is good; guess which coat of arms I made on here? :D wayne can't answer

eanie meanie

DeletedUser

I like the "South E Syndicate" more than all of those, because of the color, the textures, the high quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm I like the SES one :)

Its really cool, they must have the coolest players!

DeletedUser

Virtus Phoenix:

image.php

Personally, I don't like this one. It does not represent VP very well. This was VP's coat of arm when the alliance was founded on Beta Server, while VP was thriving in Tribal Wars UK2 World. That is where that image comes from. In all fairness, this coat of arms, as well as the name should be redone. However, for many months this alliance has talked it over and has never done anything about it. Probably never will. We are very lazy when it comes to names, and logos. We prefer to work on other things, battles, diplomacy, back talk. Ya know? What makes this game so good. ;)

DeletedUser

A good name and a banner to stand behind is never a bad thing Otis :)

Though what you list is more important it's still not something to down-talk.

Lugosi

Strategos
many people judge books by there cover so its best to make an alliance CoA that gives the judgement of fear ;)

DeletedUser

give us another week and wake of the kraken will have a new one that's better than any of those

Lugosi

Strategos
Where's the Phoenix of Carthage coat of arms :(~

it doesn't have seem to have been editted to fit your alliance fully, therefore it doesn't really qualify as it would seem you've just saved some image of an image search and put it straight in.

I find this disappointing nivmizzet seeing as Tyrion is your other founder.