The most appealing alliance Coat of Arms in beta

DeletedUser

it doesn't have seem to have been editted to fit your alliance fully, therefore it doesn't really qualify as it would seem you've just saved some image of an image search and put it straight in.

I find this disappointing nivmizzet seeing as Tyrion is your other founder.

The eagle EOW on alpha has would go with poc's name

DeletedUser

grepolis.jpg

I edited it before and put the "H" but too lazy to upload the pic again ...

:p:p:p:p

Lugosi

Strategos
I heard there all a bunch of 6 year olds :p

I'll be expecting a CoA from you and Oceanus unless you want me to make one for you ;) I need some example work for my future sig shop so I wouldn't mind; past work includes Afti Einai I Sparti's one which Wayne asked me to do and I've done a few others in different worlds :)

DeletedUser13936

well ML is may fav Phalanx, SES and, Dark Judgment are good i also like Wake of The Kraken.

i don't play beta

DeletedUser345

I don't play Beta, but this one is my favourite

It also ties in with the politics of the world as a small little rabbit (me) fights of the big bad wolf (xmortis and oceanus) who may look big and tough but give villages like einstein gave out theories its my way of saying im sick of all this politics im getting of it and just attacking X who were the original enemy so far stats are 2-0 to the one man guy since i broke away from Pheno and you should see where the villages are spied them all, all defense yet poor attempts at sniping and defending.

"Small alliance, big appetite"

Pardon me for de-railing the thread Devils.

I like ML and AEIS CoAs

DeletedUser2524

I think I joined SC right before I quit. Memory is failing me. Whatever, I'm giving you + rep for no reason. I like SES's CoA.

DeletedUser

give us another week and wake of the kraken will have a new one that's better than any of those

It's been over a week now... do you have a better one?

Hmmm I guess we need to get someone to work on one for Oceanus now too.... maybe one combined with Xmortis just to clarify we are still united.

DeletedUser

It's been over a week now... do you have a better one?

Hmmm I guess we need to get someone to work on one for Oceanus now too.... maybe one combined with Xmortis just to clarify we are still united.

sorry was VM for a while. might get around to it soon

DeletedUser

@ Huicho: THAT has got to be one of the most awesome coat of arms yet!!!

+1 rep

DeletedUser

Rfc

Hi all, I'd like to get your input about our new coat of arms.
What do you think about it?

image.php

Any suggestions would be more than welcome...

DeletedUser4013

it doesn't have seem to have been editted to fit your alliance fully, therefore it doesn't really qualify as it would seem you've just saved some image of an image search and put it straight in.

I find this disappointing nivmizzet seeing as Tyrion is your other founder.

Well...give me a bit and then I'll have a CoA done up for PoC...and it'll be awesome :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think i might make a new one for sc
just cuz i want to be able to put us in here lol