The Most Boring World on Grepolis?

• Thread starter DeletedUser24285
  • Start date

DeletedUser24285

Well we have to thank Urman and Tyrone for providing a little amusement, for since Hickel left (to get beaten up on Pella) this world has become exceedingly boring. We all might, as Urman suggests, start using our credit cards, because that is the only way we are going to get BPs in this world.

Please somebody attack me, please, pretty please?

DeletedUser

Move into my hood, I get attacked from time to time, even have CS coming my way=)

DeletedUser31920

I would agree with you on this very slow and a ton of pacts. I wait for ages to obtain city slots and bps are very tough to come by!

DeletedUser

I would agree with you on this very slow and a ton of pacts. I wait for ages to obtain city slots and bps are very tough to come by!

There are basically two or three groups of pacts on the server.

The Reborn - Haze group
Think reavers - black sun - servi - Dark or someone has some form of group warring each other
The Rest of the server group.

It's that Rest of the server group that you find is boring. Reborn - Haze get to attack all the time because there are only about 5 alliances on the server they don't attack the rest they do. If the rest of the server would turn on themselves then maybe they would start having fun again.

This isn't an attempt on my part to break up those pacts as we are having fun warring with them. Just explaining why things are slow for some people. How can you expect to have fun when you are pacted with every alliance on the server but 5 and are too far to fight those 5.

DeletedUser

To bad forum is nearly dead too

mirre00 (autorized slacker)

DeletedUser24285

Prowl is right - Reborn and Haze have formed a WW alliance from day 1 and have got to a stage where they cannot be seriously challenged by any other alliance. The rest has seemingly accepted the position and it looks like a long boring journey to WW time, when the alliances will probably merge.

It is a bit like watching a British cricket match - lasts forever and will probably end in a draw (if it doesn't rain!).

Come on guys - do something interesting - even if it is just picking your noses.

DeletedUser

in regards to Prawl's comment,

there was Rise of the Dragon + Dragon Academy+ Black Sun + Black Moon vs Reavers,
now there is Black Dragon + Dragon Academy (yes, they merged and so did their academies) vs Reavers + Wild Card + Aces High (WC sister alliance). Black Dragon merge didn't go so well and they lost some key players and some of their progress of invading O66. Now the tables have turned and we could see a smack down.

So yeah, Haze and Reborn are growing and the rest of the world is mostly simming. If you think it's boring now, wait a few months and it's gonna be these same guys merged grinding it out to WW. It's a lot like ing. With no new players and worlds released every 2 weeks. Enjoy lads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah I couldn't remember which alliance was with whom of the reavers, black sun, moon, Dragons , Wild, Aces, etc....

The nice part about the Haze / Reborn is they don't actually help each other that often. It's two different battle fronts so there is only the rare occasion of a combined CS break or support. If we ever share the same front line ..... "I'll let the imaginations fill in the rest"

and mirre wake up slacker forums need some activity again.

DeletedUser

Reborn isn't exactly static. I hear they may be having a little tryst with the Flaming Wombats, plus a couple others.

DeletedUser

not necessarily the most boring world.....but certainly must have one of the deadest external forums around!

DeletedUser

We have had a Black Dragon-Dragon Academy merger and a Wild Card-Aces High merger. Not unexpected.