The Most hated player in IOTA

DeletedUser

I like forum mods. I know I can always count on them to read my really long posts. ^_^

DeletedUser

Naw. Sapph you're on my "like" list...If the forum had a "like" button I'd like all your posts.. :D Hehehe.

DeletedUser

Naw, you guys are just saying that kos now you have proof i read every thread :p

DeletedUser

Naw, you guys are just saying that kos now you have proof i read every thread :p

*looks around*

Umm...Guys....I think she caught on...Now let's tell her the truthh:

Haha. Jk...We LOVE you Sapphire! [wink eye]

DeletedUser

who knew a cat and wolf could get along, last time I saw a cat and a wolf together the cat had wanderd into the wolf exhibit in the zoo... let's just say that the wolf had super fresh "cat food" if you catch my drift:p

DeletedUser

who knew a cat and wolf could get along, last time I saw a cat and a wolf together the cat had wanderd into the wolf exhibit in the zoo... let's just say that the wolf had super fresh "cat food" if you catch my drift:p

Well...Cat's are always the winners...Have you ever heard of a panther...Hahaha. :D I think a wolf would be quite the tasty meal though.. :D

DeletedUser

I saw a she-wolf who adopted some abandoned kittens once, it was very touching. Not every meeting between "natural enemies" has to be violent.

But then, it happens fairly frequently lol.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't picked up popularity, what with recent events in game.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised this thread hasn't picked up popularity, what with recent events in game.

Well it went from 3 most hated to 2, and even then 1 of the 2 has fallen silent so I guess I am all alone on the hatred meter.

So originally was 3: EnasEllinas, AncientEvil, and Gianni Capaldi

Now: EnasEllinas and AncientEvil (MIA)

DeletedUser

Well it went from 3 most hated to 2, and even then 1 of the 2 has fallen silent so I guess I am all alone on the hatred meter.

So originally was 3: EnasEllinas, AncientEvil, and Gianni Capaldi

Now: EnasEllinas and AncientEvil (MIA)

iota has never been this quiet !
is this the end ?

DeletedUser

I don't hate anyone... "more" than I hate ALL of you.

Iota won't end until I have destroyed every last one of you... or until my mom tells me I have to go to bed.

DeletedUser

no one hates me?
hmm that is rather hurtful, was working up that tone as well....alright then, back to trying to get rooster to tell me if an egg or a chicken came first. Stupid h.w..... :)
mm