The Most hated player in IOTA

DeletedUser

Wonder who the most hated player in Iota is?

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmm ;p

DeletedUser

Wonder who the most hated player in Iota is?

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmm ;p

lmao, nice topic, will get back to you and post again on this one, it is possible someone from TDC will say someone from D12 with all the quakes and bolts going on at the moment but I wont myself, I think you guys are great and we are just trying to get close to you guys to share out cake, TDC has the best cake :)

DeletedUser

I would say this is per person's or alliance's percetion.

My personal dislike is to you Gianni. I know from the hate mail that many of your alliance shares that about me... there is def animosity from current/previous members of The Sydicate. Even the Renegades had animosoty.... and may harbor some still. But the lay of their land is to not act upon those feelings...

DeletedUser

I actually get along with most of my enemies, probably because I expect them to be doing things that conflict with my own interests.

The ones I have gotten the most irritated with have been alliance members. Alliance members who didn't respond to messages, didn't contribute to alliance objectives, etc..

There was one player who got nasty on the the internal alliance forum to another alliance member without reason, and that is probably the only player I have come close to actually hating.

DeletedUser

I hate all the enemies of TDC. They don't have names. They are all the same.....merely red dots on our islands.
I hate red dots. I'm allergic to those.
Red dots must vanish! They shell go back to where they come from.

PS: the bolts party is delightfull...keep it up. Show me how important I am for you...Show me how much you love me! I know you do...I KNOW YOU ALL LOVE ME!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like everyone who plays on Iota... they're all a good bunch of gamers and people... except of course for YOU KNOW WHO.

DeletedUser

I don't guess I hate anyone in Iota..I appreciate the game play from everyone and that is what has made Iota what it is so great job guys ! :)
Btw - It is kind of hard to get me to hate someone.. :p

DeletedUser

But ur not, witch makes Iota a bit better :p
U know I'm kidding right? No one really hated you Jen. In fact some had secret passions for you :p

DeletedUser

We've got Voldemort on our server?

Naaa.... old "Nostrildamus".... I mean Voldemort... wasn't so bad....

The dude really just needed a big ole hug... and maybe an unlimited tanning salon membership.

A decent toupee wouldn't have hurt either.

DeletedUser

If I were still here this would be so easy for some of you :p

Hahaha I was reading this waiting for somebody to name a member of the good ole evo crew... But I guess your right.. they can't hate ya if you're not there.

DeletedUser

Enas if we were so quiet IOTA would be a boring and dull place..

I dont hate anyone on IOTA... have to say a certain member in Pheno does rile me up... But Im sure he has mental issues, possible recluse in life and collects stamps.

DeletedUser

surely Rooster is the most hated? right? ;) lol

(joking)

I never hated anyone on Iota but I could name a couple that seriously got on my nerves and at least 1 was within Evo lol

DeletedUser

I don't know I was hated by a Few PPL on Iota LOL and I mean REALLY HATE ME, and I'm making a few friends that love to hate me again