The Most hated player in IOTA

DeletedUser

surely Rooster is the most hated? right? ;) lol

(joking)

I never hated anyone on Iota but I could name a couple that seriously got on my nerves and at least 1 was within Evo lol

WHO upset the Princess?
boooooo

DeletedUser

I never hated anyone on Iota but I could name a couple that seriously got on my nerves and at least 1 was within Evo lol

one? One? ONE? Definitely more than one of our own could rattle your nerves...mine as well :p

DeletedUser

one? One? ONE? Definitely more than one of our own could rattle your nerves...mine as well :p

At least 1 lol ok yeah quite a few! Though I'm pretty sure I'm annoyed the hell some players in evo too! especially during a lozza-rant! haha

DeletedUser

3 way TIE!!!! between 3 dif players in 3 dif alliances!!! Depends on pint of view though.

Phenom: EnasEllinas

D12: Gianni

TDC: Ancient Evil

Horrah for the winners!!!

DeletedUser

I vote for EnasEllinas, a dude that throws insults in all sides when he's losing a decent argumentation.

DeletedUser

That is your right, like I said it depends from perspective....

but like I stated it is a 3 way tie, depends on which wall you sit on.

DeletedUser19105

I vote for EnasEllinas, a dude that throws insults in all sides when he's losing a decent argumentation.

What is an "argumentation"? Is that the same as an argument?

Nope, looked it up. Good on you AE, that is nice vocab skills;

Argumentation : the act or process of forming reasons and of drawing conclusions and applying them to a case in discussion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is an "argumentation"? Is that the same as an argument?

Nope, looked it up. Good on you AE, that is nice vocab skills;

Argumentation : the act or process of forming reasons and of drawing conclusions and applying them to a case in discussion

How many Language do you speak BDG2? English is not mine or AncientEvil first. sad....

DeletedUser

Not your first? You guys speak perfectly! Well done reme and Ancient.

BDG.. You got to hand it to them...

DeletedUser

Hahah. I honestly wouldn't have known if they didn't say anything..I'm use to it though so all good. :)

DeletedUser

I don't think BDG2 is being sarcastic, at least not with the edit. It's a real word as he pointed out. I didn't know it either, and my mother is a high school English teacher.

DeletedUser

It's funny that no one disagreed with me, they just argued about a word...

DeletedUser

Meh..You can only disagree for so long and when the people you are disagreeing with are just as hard headed, you aren't going to get anywhere so maybe it's about time to let in-game speak for itself? Iota still has a long ways to go.. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Who whines? Lol and why should I take an insult? Would you take an insult? Give me your in game user to send you some...

DeletedUser

Perspecive

Why would anyone disagree with you? I called it out like 10 posts ago.

Depending from perspective there are 3 most hated people on Iota server. (On the flip side I am sure from within their own organizations and with their friendlies these same people are well liked.)

EnasEllinas (myself): hated by all his enemies for too many reasons to list here.

AncientEvil: People dislike you for various reasons I guess.

Gianni Capaldi: People dislike him for various reasons also.

So it is perscpective... You would nominate me for you are in the pool of people that should dislike me. If we were on the same side then you would think highly of me or at the least "tolerate" me. Perspective my man.