Milestones The most shameless alliance ever! And the most untrustworthy player so far!

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

DeletedUser56719

Hmmm, what should I start with? I guess I will tell you what informations I gathered, about the mighty Move. or should I say Wreckshipper? Ohhh yeah, you've got it, he is Wreckshipper from EN125, yes that world that BS will win because this "great" leader refused to sandwich BS with Gorillas and GangSta in the begining of the game, and ruined anyone chances to win against BS. Now it's not BS's fault, they played impecable, and they are far better than SW, sorry guys you won't win. Not with Move. as founder. If you want to prove his identity, you can simply go spam him there, or say something good about BS. This will trigger him.

I promised you that in this post I will talk about two things: the most shameless alliance ever and the most untrustworthy player ever. I choose to talk in first place about my "dear friend" @Trist3, the founder of what he calls now Stooges, what a st*pid name (in my opinion),. But let's talk about him more, who is him? what does he? what he knows? how smart is him?
I can answer with just 1 word to all that questions, nothing. Let's answer separately.
1.Who is him? He is literally nothing, just a small quanitty of matter, that thinks if I was agree taking him aboard he is someone. No dear, you are literally nothing. Everybody from Teos knows you are just a backstabber, a leaver and a man without character. Everyone in this server will know how you really are. Time pass, but you will never ever change. You will continue to be the same man, as ever. And whoever is going to trust you, will end up like me, like others you backstabbed. You are a liar that doesn't deserve respect. Respect is for humans, but if I call you animal, I will insult animals. You are special, in a bad way.
2.What does he? He does nothing, nothing but crying about how we lost 1 city, about how no one listen to him, about being complexed how insignifiant he is. How much time I was in the same alliance with him, he only found a way to be against with any plan, with anything. If this is your super-power then you should be very unlucky.
3.What he knows? Pffff I can spell the word N-O-T-H-I-N-G, This is incredible, he didn't knew anything that happened in alliance, I was literally slacking for weeks because my job, and I still knew more about my own team mates than him. How can I ask him about other players? How can I ask him anything about dimplomacy? How can I ask anything about anything? You are lucky your body breath by reflex. You got the idea, I won't continue.
4.How smart is this guy? I think he has nothing in his head, and he has a had only to wear a hat. Why am I telling you this? Look logic, he found out a st*pid reason to backstab me and then he cry about loosing after he divided the team in half. Yeah, big boy, smart move, but I know what you can do better than this. You can definetly, go hit the ghost button, change your name, change your identity and move in mountains and live as a tree. Because being a tree is the perfect job for you. Even so I have my doubts about you being good at anything.

Yes, @Trist3 is the most untrustworthy player so far! He won this award in Teos and he is going to win this award in Pseria too! Congrats man, I should have never trusted you.
200.webp
@Lethal-Bacon or any other player that played Teos or any other world with him can confirm it.

And here we Move. to the next section of this thread. The most shameless alliance award goes to ....... Check Mate!!!!! Congrats you did it.

After all the denying your pact with Nemesis and cooperation, and everything, I still found out some evidences about your pact. It's not like anyone can stop you now. Please thanks to @Trist3 for the good job. Someone that I would like to thanks, shared with me your exact actions, that confirmed all my doubts about you.
First of all, how do you explain this?
3TXctW.png
This is the link for their indexer script if anyone wants to install!
https://grepodata.com/indexer/zmi293g4 - This is their GrepoData indexer page!

Truly shameless, lying about your pact, but I can't really blame you. You never knew, but Animal Farm have a nap or was in talks about a nap with them. Everything started around the time Gilles left the game, here Animal Farm players can tell everyone if this is true or not.

But what this pact means? This pact means the end of this server, 30 players will win and 30 players will support the other 30 to win lol. So Nemesis and Check Mate players who is going to win? Who will be the master and who will be the slave? You two are kinky and shameless.

But how anyone ever could tought about they are not pacted look at their cores, they are basically in unity lol. And they never fought. Even they have cities in eachother core. Green is Nemesis+Retribution
White is Check Mate
DlsWJoC.png

But this is for Animal Farm, that never thought is true what I said. Or at least they never wanted to face the reality, even they are strong they can't compete with Nemesis and Check Mate alone. And this is exactly what is going to happen. Congrats! But you have no fault here. Actually it was just Move. that lied to you, again and agiain and again. You just did what you thought it was better.

So the shameless alliance award go to Check Mate for lying, for having no word, for manipulating others! You are no worriors, you are cowards with money. And no, no I don't blame the gold abuse, I encourage everyone to use as much gold as they need. But if you gold a nuke and don't bother to time you are REAAAAAALLLLLLLLY EXTREMELY ST*PID! And you don't have the right to name yourself not even a grepolis player, you can name yourself a grepolis clown.

43pz51.gif

I really enjoyed making this thread because I still think everyone deserve to know who is Move.!

From Papa with love!

Trist3

Chiliarch
Can I name this chapter 6 of my newspaper or? - Chapter 6: Return of the Keyboard warrior -?

First I won't comment on the CM part I'll let them speak for themselves but ill respond to the nice little section on me. Second @Big Papa my section has a distinct lack of proof again, but I guess that's to be expected from you ;). oh and last before I start, can we comment on the grammar? you should probably have read through again, would have helped to prevent some of them, and while your at it you could have deleted half the glaring lies in there lol. Sounds to me like the complaints of a man that lost and then flamed and then got banned right after and can't accept it ;)

1) I'd like to get some of the 116 to comment here, especially considering you weren't here lol. apparently am a backstabber and not trustworthy? I'm not the one that lied to half my alliance for days to try to keep them following me ;). oh, and to answer the question I'm trist3 and french, anyone that wants to know more can add me :).

2) I don't remember crying about losing a city, and I didn't make a massive thread crying about CM whooping my *** lmao. again I guess we can ask the SS members if I was crying lol. (oh yeah fact-checking papa you seem to be always skipping that step ;) )

3) Umm I don't think I need to respond you seem to just be roasting yourself so congrats :D

4) I'm not gonna blow my own trumpet but I will add this. I'm very happy with my new team, much more active and it's a fun environment to be in haha. I didn't divide the team lol I left, half your team decided to follow me cos they just prefer me to you (sorry buddy). I didn't do a massive propaganda campaign, I didn't need to delete your posts lol, they just left and went to where they thought were best despite all your frantic MMs and discord chats. speaking off your half of the team seems to be all the simmers or the people that were frankly so done with you they left the game lol.

Aight lets close it out. Conclusion, you seem, mad buddy, this is the continuation of your descent into madness lol. If you wanted to respond to me btw you could have gone to my newspaper, but I guess you knew it was all true so had nothing to say ;). I guess I can just say enjoy making bots to cheat on a game you're still trying to have credibility in, despite the community knowing how hypocritical and toxic you are for the game :)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I rarely get involved in the drama, and stick to my Sink and Swim posts, however based on what I've seen, a break from Grepolis will do you some good Papa. A lot of hatred towards a lot of people, and for what?
It's just a game, and its about strategy, as much as you like to hate on Check, and now on Nemesis, they're both doing well whether they're pacting or not.
Things didn't work out for you, and that happens, and also, you were using a bot which is against the games rules so.
And for your point on Trist, he's a great person and a great leader, same goes for Move, who I known since en95.:)
Take care, and stay safe during the pandemic Papa.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
while i do enjoy externals drama and see that @Big Papa is going out in flames, i pretty much gain nothing out of trashing @Trist3 / stooges here because i couldnt care less about this particular world and this would have been deleted relatively quickly :D

as for what @Big Papa is saying about trist and teos, it is true, if you want to pm me privately for all info, no worries il spill all the juicy things :)

DeletedUser24785

Can't you find something else to talk about?
Is this song the only one you sing?
Makes you look better when you put things down?
Value your opinion!

Don't criticize my friends
Criticize my ideas

Don't criticize my life style

I'm fed up 'cause all you want to do is criticize.

You've just closed your mind
Ooh ooh, criticize!
You don't realize, all you want to do is criticize.
I just want what is right
Still you say
Criticize.

Now can't we talk this over?
Cause your conversation ain't right.
We can make our love stronger
You don't have to think twice.

Don't criticize my friends
Criticize my ideas

Ooh ooh, criticize!
Ooh ooh, criticize!

Don't criticize my motive
Criticize my feeling

Don't criticize my business

I'm fed up 'cause all you want to do is criticize.

lllllllllllll

Lochagos
Hmmm, what should I start with? I guess I will tell you what informations I gathered, about the mighty Move. or should I say Wreckshipper? Ohhh yeah, you've got it, he is Wreckshipper from EN125, yes that world that BS will win because this "great" leader refused to sandwich BS with Gorillas and GangSta in the begining of the game, and ruined anyone chances to win against BS. Now it's not BS's fault, they played impecable, and they are far better than SW, sorry guys you won't win. Not with Move. as founder. If you want to prove his identity, you can simply go spam him there, or say something good about BS. This will trigger him.

blushing.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
wait is Skud really that dumb to think that i'm big papa ? or that he could even take a city of me in revolt/conquest worlds ? LOL

Last edited:

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
I'm sorry for what you've gone through on this world papa, I understand your disappointment.

It's just a game over all mate, I hate to see everyone going on someone whether by mocking or attacking him, but it is what it is.

Good luck on the other world or just in real life whatever decision u make.

Remember... it's a game after all

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
why is everyone singing about big papa and ignoring the best big papa song,

Biggie Smalls- Big Poppa (papa) - (Grepo remix)

(edits in bold lmao. pls dont hate, was just for a laugh. @MODS i tried to edit out profanity to the best of my ability pls dont ban me <3 )

To all the ladies in the place with style and grace ---->playas
Allow me to lace these lyrical douches, in your bushes (uh)
Who rock grooves and make moves with all the mommies ----> recruitin' all the noobies
The back of the club, sippin' Moet, is where you'll find me (what?) ---->Rim
The back of the club, mackin' hoes, my crew's behind me (uh) ---->Rim
Mad question askin', blunt passin', music blastin' ---->attack spammin'
But I just can't quit
Because one of these honies Biggie gots ta creep with
Sleep with, keep the ep a secret, why not ----> spam bot
Why blow up my spot 'cause we both got hot? ----> @Trist3 :p
Now check it, I got more Mack than Craig and in the bed
Believe me sweetie I got enough [cities] to feed the needy
No need to be greedy I got mad friends with Benz's
C-notes by the layers, true fn players (uh) ----> quittin'
Jump in the Rover and come over ----> CS
Tell your friends jump in the GS3 ---->on Stooges, not me
I got the chronic by the tree, 'cause

Throw your hands in the air, if you's a true player
(I love it when you call me Big Poppa)
To the honies gettin' money playin' [edit for forum] like dummies ----> SS
Ya got a gun up in your waist, please don't shoot up the place (why?) ----> CS on the way, please don't swoop up my place (why?)
'Cause I see some ladies tonight ----> Stooges
That should be havin' my baby (uh), baby (uh) ----> spam war, spam war

Straight up honey really I'm askin'
Most of these [edit for forum] think they be mackin', but they be actin' ----> Stooges
Who they attractin' with that line, "What's your name, what's your sign?" ----> Trist3
Soon as he buy that wine I just creep up from behind ----> cross that line
And ask what your interests are, who you be with
Things to make you smile, what numbers to dial ----> noobs to trial
You gon' be here for a while, I'm gon' go call my crew
You go call your crew ----> you go swoop my crew
We can rendezvous at the bar around two ---->Rim
Plans to leave, throw the keys to 'Lil Cease ---->Trist3
Pull the truck up, front, and roll up the next blunt ----> forums up, clown, try to take CM down
So we can steam on the way to the telly go fill my belly ----> Sim [...] Rim
A t-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's grape
Conversate for a few, 'cause in a few, we gon' do
What we came to do, ain't that right boo (true) ---->Spam and blame you (@Move.)
Forget the telly we just go to the crib
And watch a movie in the jacuzzi smoke L's while you do me ----> watch you move(.) in my cities,

Ya got a gun up in your waist, please don't shoot up the place (why?) ----> CS on the way, please don't swoop up my place (why?)

In mansion and Benz's givin' ends to my friends and it feels stupendous ----> modz's [...] bans [...] account [...] deserved
Tremendous cream, a dollar and a dream ----> team
Still tote gats strapped with infrared beams (what?) ----> bots [...] spam functions
Choppin O's, smokin' lye an' Optimo's
Money hoes and clothes all a [edit] knows (all a [edit] knows) ----> gold, bots, and bans, all a papa has (all a papa has)
A foolish pleasure, whatever
I had to find the buried treasure (for what?), So grams I had to measure ----> bans
However living better now, Gucci sweater now ----> safer [...] grepo banned
Drop top BM's, I'm the man girlfriend
Honey check it (check it)
tell your friends, to get with my friends (your friends) ---->@Trist3 again :eek:
And we can be friends
**** we can do this every weekend (that's right) ----> I can spam you
Aight? Is that aight with you?
Yeah, keep bangin'

DeletedUser42145

I had been playing this game for like a few years, quit for a few years and came back to give it another try and i already hate myself or hate the devs for all this crap still going on,

DeletedUser22951

Stay safe Papa, not worth getting upset over. Open a beer and stick your feet up!

In grepo, this happens on every server, every time and it won't ever change.

The strong, pact with the strong to kill the weaker alliances for their entertainment.

Is the reason the game is a tiny niche market, paid for by people spending huge amounts of money to partake in this. Mostly for the pleasure of being on that team killing the weaker alliance.

The idea of one alliance, just one, no pacts, no hugging is an amazing idea. Sadly it will never be a reality....

As for the farmers, we are a nice bunch, that's all that matters to me...

Win, loose, get farmed back to the stone age - who knows.

Let's find out.

DeletedUser52860

Only once have I played in an alliance from day one to last man standing without a single pact, nap or hug and it was a thing of beauty. That is in 7 years of playing.