Milestones The most shameless alliance ever! And the most untrustworthy player so far!

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

Hexx Dex

Phrourach
Only once have I played in an alliance from day one to last man standing without a single pact, nap or hug and it was a thing of beauty. That is in 7 years of playing.
And what an Alliance...Hug This.....best leadership team ever...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
The Syndicate, Triad... these come to mind also :) Can be done...

of course its possible... especially in revolt worlds.. just recruit all gold whores and steamroll the slow speed world :)
it will be an interesting day to see you or anyone else try and do it in regular competing speeds :)

Raydium88

Strategos
of course its possible... especially in revolt worlds.. just recruit all gold whores and steamroll the slow speed world :)
it will be an interesting day to see you or anyone else try and do it in regular competing speeds :)

Well last time I checked this was a speed 2 world soooo.......... your point?
Also, aren't you a self acclaimed one-dimensional CQ only player? Or do you get a kick out of making it seem only your Settings preference hold any meaning or competitive value?

Last edited:

DeletedUser57118

Well last time I checked this was a speed 2 world soooo.......... your point?
Also, aren't you a self acclaimed one-dimensional CQ only player? Or do you get a kick out of making it seem only your Settings preference hold any meaning or competitive value?
Teach me how to play :(

DeletedUser52860

I think that particular team would have been competitive in any speed revolt world. Competing for the win anyway! Most teams that last until the end game spend lots of gold to be fair whether they win or lose.

I’ve made my feelings clear on conquest in general! Absolute garbage for ages!!! Used to be my favorite type of world as well.

Raydium88

Strategos
they already did, and lost multiple times, so they decided to go to slow world to win one based on their "skill and organization" / gold abuse.

Welp, you got that timeline wrong. We had just came out of winning another world when we joined Pharae so......

But honestly that's beside the point. We've lost worlds, for all of which I am glad because it enabled us to improve over time and get better. I take pride in all my losses :) I mean I could have won "faster/more competitive" worlds if I had sold out, but I like to play in a way that's probably foreign to you... that is fair. Can you say the same about all your countless losses? Can you say you play fair? Spare me of answering rhetorical questions, and go tinker with your "creative scripts"...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
are you seriously mentioning 2 wings you got in conquest by mass hugging and merging(mad hatters) and playing support monkey in LoE? LOL

you have no recent wins aside from phrae is what im talking about, when you get a win in fast revolt lemme know.

please drop in 127 so we can make you quit another world :)

DeletedUser52860

Because I mentioned one of their alliances that I played in and the jelly trolling kicked off. I suppose haters gotta hate?!?