Milestones The most shameless alliance ever! And the most untrustworthy player so far!

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

Raydium88

Strategos
are you seriously mentioning 2 wings you got in conquest by mass hugging and merging(mad hatters) and playing support monkey in LoE? LOL

Lol no. You really love to talk crap, but gosh you're clueless.

Also, jealousy doesn't suit you. I understand you were bragging of winning Teos, but alas... you couldn't break us there so now I understand all the salt.

As for 127, I am sorry to disappoint, I don't take requests from chea... erm I mean, "creative script" users.

Good to see you Ray, hope things are going well! :)

Wonderful, thanks. I apologise for derailing your world's thread lol.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lol no. You really love to talk crap, but gosh you're clueless.

Also, jealousy doesn't suit you. I understand you were bragging of winning Teos, but alas... you couldn't break us there so now I understand all the salt.

As for 127, I am sorry to disappoint, I don't take requests from chea... erm I mean, "creative script" users.

loool, jealous of a guy that did practically nothing in entire teos yeah sure... and i never even mentioned winning teos LOL

as for you constantly mentioning "scripts" sure go ahead, thats what all cry babies and people who lose say so i dont mind it at all and im still there not banned, so keep on ghosting and quitting ray, we will be there the next time as well :)

DeletedUser52860

Ha, you’re not fit to shine his shield bacon boy (or whatever IGN you’re running under these days).

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
This is where you sort your differences I believe

4760CB877BD9FEB444EC79CFA18D5F3FD99251B4

Raydium88

Strategos
and i never even mentioned winning teos LOL

Correct, you bragged about it, that's worse! lol

as for you constantly mentioning "scripts" sure go ahead, thats what all cry babies and people who lose say so i dont mind it at all and im still there not banned

You can deny it all you want, most people know how you "play", and for those that don't know they can hit me up privately so I can share screenshots of your open admission :)

so keep on ghosting and quitting ray

Pot calling Kettle? You quit EVERY world you play... I am not gonna sport anyone who feels the need to create a new account every world, just because they don't have the face to admit failure. That's pure pettiness, and honestly... wasted breach.

Happy to arrange a future showdown

More than happy to comply once a suitable world opens.

DeletedUser54708

Somebody mention Nagidos?

Jesus Christ Bear. Haven't seen you around in a while. Was just talking recently to Evil Melinoe about how this world was now just missing a witty newspaper and being nostalgic of the ones you wrote back in Nagidos hahaha.

DeletedUser46395

Jesus Christ Bear. Haven't seen you around in a while. Was just talking recently to Evil Melinoe about how this world was now just missing a witty newspaper and being nostalgic of the ones you wrote back in Nagidos hahaha.
Bear good to see you!!! :D
Hi guys. :)

Been out of the game for 2 or 3 years. I had a lot of fun in Nagidos, but it completely exhausted me - the Nag was bad enough, but the demands of leadership were very heavy in a world we were actively trying to win.
But I thought I would have a look at the changes in the game, and have a little fun for a while, so I'm back. I think...

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

Been out of the game for 2 or 3 years. I had a lot of fun in Nagidos, but it completely exhausted me - the Nag was bad enough, but the demands of leadership were very heavy in a world we were actively trying to win.
But I thought I would have a look at the changes in the game, and have a little fun for a while, so I'm back. I think...
You're welcome to join us on 127, Slap is back ;)

xFate

Strategos

HOLY JESUS ITS BEAR