Pnp The MRA of RHAMMUS

DeletedUser

You are just digging yourself in a hole...cuz em Rhinos are coming and their gonna trample your city.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay on this post, the original SirNoelRules couldn't take the stupidity around here, so he killed himself. I'm his clone, now can we not make me commit suicide too?

DeletedUser

I didn't know there were more than one Noels..:(

He'll trample his city too!

DeletedUser

The only thing that is worse then your ability to play the game is your grammar. I don't know why you brag to everyone. Your not going to rim anyone. you have a 1vs1 Remember. LOL
I've already stated that I will focus on helping venomium conquer o44 before I fight the lemur

DeletedUser

You couldnt conquer to save your life, stop making excuses just because you dont want to get rimmed.

DeletedUser

You couldnt conquer to save your life, stop making excuses just because you dont want to get rimmed.
are you kidding, I haven't made a single excuse. I already said I won't call for help if you sent an attack or a CS my way, or are you just too scared to do so, GoldChicken

DeletedUser

Wow ... You sure told me.

hey, at least when I say stuff about myself I back it up. I say I'm a decent player, I give the name of a world where I'm doing decent on the rim.

Also, I forgot to mention, I have never done a single city festival, all my CP comes from attacking players, and in molchos, I have actually asked a few players to attack me