Pnp The MRA of RHAMMUS

DeletedUser33530

Sorry for the delay on this post, the original SirNoelRules couldn't take the stupidity around here, so he killed himself. I'm his clone, now can we not make me commit suicide too?

I don't have that option. :(

DeletedUser

Okay you want a cookie ? You say you can conquer me, have you conquered me ?

DeletedUser

Mad Rhinos now has a pact with Legion making us an UNSTOPPABLE force :pro:

DeletedUser47330

MRA have also taken in the founder of Nations of war haha just for a lol update.

DeletedUser40768

MRA have also taken in the founder of Nations of war haha just for a lol update.

I thought you were a leader there too weren't you :p lol As long as they don't put him in charge I doubt it will affect them much. Like when Awoken problem was disband, and Wrecking Crew was formed and they let Cbenney in. I am still convinced that Legion XIII is the biggest MRA though,

DeletedUser47330

I thought you were a leader there too weren't you :p lol As long as they don't put him in charge I doubt it will affect them much. Like when Awoken problem was disband, and Wrecking Crew was formed and they let Cbenney in. I am still convinced that Legion XIII is the biggest MRA though,

Yeah i was the one of the only ones trying not to make us an mra. found myself a nice new group now, just gotta wait until bp ends then i'm hunting Rabbits (and Rhinos) ((If i can be arsed))

DeletedUser40768

Yeah i was the one of the only ones trying not to make us an mra. found myself a nice new group now, just gotta wait until bp ends then i'm hunting Rabbits (and Rhinos) ((If i can be arsed))

70869d2e9419255908f263acdb3950a9722e762669dd89b9a8de34bd435737ca.jpg