The MRAthoners Of Pandosia

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

DeletedUser46838

^ I think I spelled MRAthon wrong but who cares.....

OK less than 5 monutes into the world, I got 10 invites from many alliances....

which one should I pick?

DeletedUser46838

I guess everyone loves me...in both US and EN....gosh I must be popularor the most hated

DeletedUser

I have been around a long time, and it is the same in every world, top 12 alliance discussions, milestones, newspapers and Pnp's

So no, it was never really that great, you had the occasional witty posts with comedic geniuses such as rooster however it never was the way your describing it.

Maybe when they first decided to come up with milestones and newspapers it was interesting..

I just wonder why its a big deal to have some interested people have conversations that keep the world forums active (as it never lasts long)

So please, if you think you can come up with more interesting posts that will keep this world's forums alive do so. but don't discourage people from using the forums.

DeletedUser

I'm already in an alliance from the 3 minutes i started..still got 6 req now

oskarghost96

Phrourach
I have received an invitation from Supernatural East alliance, on the world Pandosia, who are mainly located in the ocean numbered Fifty-Four (54). This ocean is on the core part of the map, which meant that it is located in the centre four squares. Most commonly these oceans are deemed as the most contestable and the main goal of occupation.

I am in need of sincere advice as I have been pondering upon the thought, whether any of the players from the said alliance are of any outstanding experience. Seems like my entire island is occupied by said people and I would like to know whether it is beneficial to a fairly experienced but inactive as of late player such as me.

Please take careful time to answer your answer so that it is in a form that does not kill the forums due to certain "gibberish" or "unmeaningful" structure of writing.

Thank you for your precious time.

TL;DR - none applicable as I wish people take their time reading my nonsense important question.

EDIT: Turns out it was a false alarm everyone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't bother to worry about joining an alliance until seconds before BP ends... up until then joining an alliance just gets in the way of your builds and not joining an alliance you can see how things develop all around. This is a smart tactic but I know some people join worlds and feel like there is nothing to do so start looking for alliances... this may be tempting but it will take away from joining that perfect alliance.

I ignore invites fully... I have received a message saying if I don't join an alliance soon I will be farmed... (face palm) I said... "BP buddy". His response was "Oh yeah....". So he just ensured I will never join him... seems like he forgot there was such thing as BP.