Newspaper The Mu Times Christmas Edition 19

DeletedUser18132

:pro::pro:The Mu Times:pro::pro:

Main Headlines

Merges!!

There was talk about Greek Warfare merging into Noxious Rising(who had just completed a merge with The 24th Legion), but at the last minute it fell through, and Ocean 43 decided to merge with Greek Warfare. The only alliance in the top 4 that hasn't made a merge in the last two weeks is Cerberus.

Updates

Xavisol, who was in 6th place, went ghost, so all players under him went up one place. Because of that, Flooder came back in to 12th place. REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS went up one, as did The Goon Squad. Ocean 43, because of the merge, went down two.

Stats

Players

1 R. Madrid
2 Magiwazir
3 herminator 3
4 Puncho96
5 Prince Igor
6 Juxta Crucem(+1)
7 Gillet(+1)
8 the-balrog(+1)
9 mictam(+1)
10 balexandra(+1)
11 Astrochar(+1)
12 Flooder(NEW!)

Alliances

1 Noxious Rising
2 Cerberus
3 Greek Warfare
4 The Chosen Elite
5 Anarchists of Santa
6 REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS(+1)
7 The Goon Squad(+1)
8 Ocean 43(-2)
9 Phoenix
10 300 SPARTANS
11 Santa Academy
12 The 24th Legion

Thanks for reading, and merry Christmas!!!!​

DeletedUser20289

Ah i see. Most of the posts in the Mu forum are just you and me.

DeletedUser18132

Yeah. I'm not the expert in that. My last one didn't turn out so well, so I didn't even post it.

DeletedUser

it's less of a newspaper and more of a flyer these days but still need to give sharksboy respect for trying -more than most can be arsed with...

DeletedUser18132

Yes, but their is nothing interesting. But now I have found a couple of interesting things on Grepostats, so I might give them out.

DeletedUser

i think that merge you spoke about will probably end up happening, it will be interesting to see who merges into who. i think nr need gw more than gw need nr. maybe the new name will be lords of noxious warfare or greek anarchy rising

DeletedUser

What Habeas?? I do not think LOA is included in that merge..

DeletedUser18317

i see the mighty greek warfare are still ruling MU, sorry to all GW that im not there no more, made some good friends there, Long live GW :)

DeletedUser

dawson, glad 2 see u here, wish you all the best. Sorry you left the world, it's getting smaller and good players like you are always missed.
Have a great life my friend!

DeletedUser18317

yeah im still here, im playing in world corinth now, doing quite well i set up an alliance there, we are at war with Ranked 2 alliance in the world and kicking some , its all the good skills you taught me FBI. i had to leave MU after they changed it to 2.0 with all the farming villages you had to conquer, Plus id been looking for a faster world to play for a while and thought id give a conquest world a try, anyway all the best in life mate and pass on my best wishes to Toni, Mictam and the rest of them

DeletedUser

good luck in corinth mate, hope we'll meet again online to punish the enemy :D