Newspaper The Mu Times Edition 15

• Thread starter DeletedUser18132
  • Start date

DeletedUser18132

:pro::pro:The Mu Times:pro::pro:

Main Headlines

The End of TGG

After struggling for some time, The Grey Ghosts finally disbanded. Their remainding players either got eaten up, are in the process of being eaten, or joined other alliances. If you got back to the first edition of this newspaper, you will see that seven alliances battled against them, Phoenix Elite, Cerberus, The Chosen Elite, The Eastern Empire, Black Rising, Never Down, and SPE. Of these, TEE, SPE, and BR have merged, Never Down has partly merged and Phoenix went down in rank. So the only profitable survivors that haven't merged are Cerberus and The Chosen Elite. TGG certainly put up a good fight. Please have a minute of silence for them. They certainly deserved it.

NaTaRaJa

The best alliance in this world has finally quit. The active people merged into a few other alliances, and the inactives are being conquered. They will certainly be remembered as the best alliance in Mu.

Updates

Flooder came into the top 12, and mictam switched places with duke1968. Prince Igor also switched places with herminator 3. NaTaRaJa quickly went down to 12th place, with only 4 inactive players left in it. The Goon Squad came into the top 12 finishing at 11th, and REAL MADRID ELITE went up to one to 9th. The Chosen Elite finished at 4th. The 24th Legion and Ocean 43 also went up one, and so did Phoenix. Also, Noxious Rising went to 1st again. 300 Spartans went up 5. Astrochar went out of the top 12 again.

Stats

Players

1. R. Madrid
2. Magiwazir
3. Puncho96
4. herminator 3(+1)
5. Prince Igor (-1)
6. Juxta Crucem
7. Xavisol
8. stampertje
9. the-balrog
10. duke1968(+1)
11. mictam(-1)
12. Flooder(NEW!)

Alliances

1. Noxious Rising(+1)
2. Cerberus(-1)
3. Greek Warfare
4. The Chosen Elite(+1)
5. The 24th Legion(+1)
6. Ocean 43(+1)
7. 300 Spartans(+5)
8. Lords of Anarchy(+1)
9. REAL MADRID ELITE(+1)
10. Phoenix(+1)
11. The Goon Squad(NEW!)
12. NaTaRaJa(-8)

Sorry that it's so short! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Yes, well done, SjsharksBoy.

I always read your newspaper, it's good to have the big picture. It's appreciated.

Thanks.

MC

DeletedUser9816

RIP NaTaRaJa, I'm sure we will meet again sometime in the future

DeletedUser

Though I guess it could be said that my move to form TGS was the cherry on the top for the death of TGG I still have a soft spot for TGG and what it stood for...I will stand for a minute silence!

DeletedUser

RIP Nat! Cerberus has terrible turtiling abilitites.. no offense :/

DeletedUser

Agreed Dakraze

TGG was a special alliance. I fought them for a year.
Swallowed many of their players whole.

They were special.

Magiwazir

DeletedUser

I can't remember you or any member of Cerberus taking any player from TGG 'whole', perhaps you can refresh my failing memory - The Ronin perhaps but not TGG. You can all claim what you will but the reality is that boredom killed TGG.

DeletedUser

RIP Nat! Cerberus has terrible turtiling abilitites.. no offense :/
seriously? Prince is first in offense by a long way, hejhoo was in the top 10 for a long time even when he went inactive. it's hardly worth the effort of dignifying your comment with a reply.

DeletedUser

Alright, take it easy on my little sister here. I have never seen a Cerberus turtle myself, nor do I see many hell hounds either.

DeletedUser

hey sharks nice newspaper do you remember me :p sorry i left but game was getting boring so i quit

DeletedUser

I can't remember you or any member of Cerberus taking any player from TGG 'whole', perhaps you can refresh my failing memory - The Ronin perhaps but not TGG. You can all claim what you will but the reality is that boredom killed TGG.

which tgg player did magi swallow whole? seems his memory is clouded in one of his own silly illusions. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: