Newspaper The Mu Times Edition 23

DeletedUser18132

:pro::pro:The Mu Times:pro::pro:

Main Headlines

GW drops as The Goon Squad Gets FLOODED!!!

Recently Greek Warfare's largest and highest ranked player Flooder has has made a move, leaving GW in a state of confusion and extremely angry. Once ranked three, after Flooder and a few of his faithfuls moved over to the more elite alliance The Goon Squad, GW dropped to the forth spot. Things seem pretty bleak for GW without there hardest hitting player and inactivity slowly taking hold. So today I have sat down with Flooder, accused of spying and many more things(my questions will be in bold).

When do you think you will be number one?
Lol, probably never. GW doesn't realize that inorder to stop someone's growth you have to stop attacks on them. So Madrid will remain number one until world end because the fools won't stop attacking him. But I am sure they will give me more than enough bp to make a real go at it, they are always good for bp, just ask their enemies.

Are you also friends with R. Madrid?
Me and Madrid have had our ups and downs. With the recent attitude of GW, me and Madrid have started to get decently close. Nothing like two giant players talking and laughing at the stupidity of some players.

So what methods will you use to bring GW down?
I won't use any methods. They are pretty good about handleing it for me. And with their leadership not on the same page I think it is only a matter of time. If Cerberus, LOA and any other alliance near GW were to plan together and start in on GW, then GW would have more than she could handle. They think they are the best attckers in the Mu, well their stats show that because they attack the weak. It's just a fact.

What do you mean the GW leadership is not on the same page?
Ok well here is a little story. thefbiman and Mini Toni are the founders of GW, mictam is their "leader" and Shaony is their war general. You hit those guys with attacks and anarchy will rule in GW. But I digress. Basically when Mu got updated to 2.0 I put a ton of work into getting information together for the upcoming WW's. I had also heard that Cerberus and RME were planning to merge together which would have put them at a distinct advantage to winning the game. So I sent a message to mic, fbi, and Mini asking them if we should consider a merge with the only allies we shared a forum with, NR and 24Legion.

fbi was away on vacation at the time but mic and Mini were all about it. Doubtful it would happen with NR and 24 being at war with each other, but very interested. So I went to NR and 24 and talked to them about setting their differences aside and join together with us to get the three best attacking alliances under one banner. Well fbi came back and nixed the whole thing my our side which of course foreced me to explain why to NR leadership. Instead GW leaders thought it better to bring in the weaker of our allies, Ocean 43. A decision they will continue to pay for as most of their crew is out that way now. To be honest, GW needed Ocean 43 more than 43 needed GW. And shark, this is just one long example. They also were not on the same page with war against Cerberus. One post you have Mini demanding war and throwing out battle cries, and two or three posts you have fbi saying we have a NAP. I think you get my point.

Were you a spy while in GW?
No I was not a spy in GW. Funny story is that I was always preaching that we have a spy and no one listened. Now I take great pleasure in seeing the information all GW enemies have on them because they still have a spy. Lol.

So why are you in The Goon Squad?
Easy to answer. Small active group of beastie players just looking to kick some butt. That's what I am about now. GW had the advantage in the WW, now they are in last as far as major alliances. That's because no one listened to me, and therefore I stopped caring about WW and want to just fight. What better place than the Goon Squad to do that? No where my friend.

Any last thoughts?
I have plenty. Lol. Ladies and gentlemen GW is a joke. They think they are the best yet for every city they take from Madrid, he takes three. That doesn't sound like the best to me, sounds more like they are his greatest ally. They have not had any operations in months which may change with my defection. In reality, if GW gets motivated again it would be my fault. Kinda makes me a GW god and I should be worshipped. LOA, Cerberus, RME I ask you guys to get together and kick the out of these guys. Until now most have been afraid, but trust me, give em some losses and watch them flee for the hills.

I don't care if you think I am a liar, a cheat, a spy, or anything else. I don't hide from anyone, I'm right here and not going anywhere! All is fair in love and war! Facts are facts, I'm a Goon! And Mu belongs to us!

Thank you for your time Flooder, I look forward to a follow up one day.
No problem Shark it was my pleasure. And if anyone wants to know just what GW is capable of, message me, I have their entire forums saved to my computer and would love to share. :)

P.S. The answers were written completely by him, and I have not changed them in any way.

Updates

Juxta Crucem went up to second place, causes herminator 3 to drop down to seventh. Gillet went up two. Flooder and SFHITMAN traded places, SFHITMAN coming out on top. Mictam came in the top 12 again, to 10th place. As a result, braca1234 and balexandra went down one. The Chosen Elite and Greek Warfare switched places, with TCE coming out on top in third place. The Goon Squad and REAL MADRID C.F. ELITE went up one, and Lords of Anarchy went down two spots. Best in The West came in, and single player alliance, to tenth place. As a result, ATLANTIS and skarabei went down a notch.

Stats

Players

1 R. Madrid
2 Juxta Crucem(+3)
3 Magiwazir
4 Prince Igor
5 Gillet(+2)
6 the-balrog
7 herminator 3(-5)
8 SFHITMAN(+1)
9 Flooder(-1)
10 mictam(NEW!)
11 braca1234(-1)
12 balexandra(-1)

Alliances

1 Cerberus
2 Noxious Rising
3 The Chosen Elite(+1)
4 Greek Warfare(-1)
5 The Goon Squad(+1)
6 REAL MADRID C.F. ELITE(+1)
7 Lords of Anarchy(-2)
8 Cerberus Academy
9 Chosen Elite Apprentices
10 Best in the West(NEW!)
11 ATLANTIS(-1)
12 skarabei(-1)​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once again, Sharky, you have stepped up and delivered. Well done. I enjoyed that. Very interesting indeed to read the interview with Flooder. ( I must say, the ethos of The Goon Squad is very appealing! )

Now, I want some more members to come over here and check this out.

Thanks, dude.

DeletedUser

Once again, Sharky, you have stepped up and delivered. Well done. I enjoyed that. Very interesting indeed to read the interview with Flooder. ( I must say, the ethos of The Goon Squad is very appealing! )

Now, I want some more members to come over here and check this out.

Thanks, dude.

Actually, this is the first time he did a good job. Sharky, my regards, your newspapers have finally evolved and made an interesting reading :)

DeletedUser6156

please remember discussing bans on the forum is against the rules
Cheers fin

DeletedUser

Actually, this is the first time he did a good job. Sharky, my regards, your newspapers have finally evolved and made an interesting reading :)

Damning with faint praise.

Rather churlish, wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser

Hello everyone.

First of all, congrats SjsharksBoy on the work to post this. Indeed one of the most "alive" posts in here for a while. I hope the forum will again become at least seamingly active as it used to be.

Second, i have to say i'm sorry to write the post. It's like accepting to wash the laundry in public street. But unfortunately it's something that i have to do in order to clarify some of the issues declared above.

So, coming back to the point. I like bullets, so please bare with them....

Mysterious letters and everything are popping up...

In fact, those mysterious and everything are not, as he easily lets to be assumed, fakes. I have several of those mysterious forwarded. 100% real letters. Of flooder. Since it's the laundry moment, i quote a little from them:

"Flooder on 2012-03-20 at 01:23
April 21 is the day we will be leaving GW for our new home of The Goon Squad. .... We have agreed that ocean 65 will be the meeting ground for us. There is alot of NR there to attack, and I am sure several of you want some revenge as I do. I am not sure if we will also be at war with GW or not. But I can tell you that if we are then I am ready."

As above notices, the mail is dated 1 month ago, with him pointing out he was planning this a long time. So, where's the mistery, i don't know. But he likes to

play innocent...

...because the fools won't stop attacking him... Nothing like two giant players talking and laughing at the stupidity of someone like Mini Toni

I remember once there was a rule about the language... No, i actually found that: "Treat each other with respect and remain polite.... Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages.".

But that doesn't actually surpises me a bit. I'm quoting from yet another mail flooder sent me this time:

"Flooder on 2012-04-21 at 13:15
....game on sir, you are as big an idiot as Mini. :)"

After he calls some of his alliance members idiots he gets here and talks about how unfairly he was banned.... Both the decency and the rules of game and forum ask you to have a decent talk and be respectful. You're not. Neither here or there.

No I was not a spy in GW.... if anyone wants to know just what GW is capable of, message me, I have their entire forums saved to my computer and would love to share.

Prety clear in showing how flooder really is. Claims he's not spying, but is ready to give all spy info neede. just waiting to be asked.

So, after writting this long mail who eat up a fair hour of my time, i again appologise to everyone for the long reading. I had to do it regardless of ow little pleasure it made me do it. I don't like this kind of posts as i don't like backstabbers.

Once again Sharky, nice idea of interview.
A bit upset you actually took his point and didn't asked anybody in GW for a response. Would have been nice, given the language, accusations, mockering and ugly stuff he said about us. Probably next interview will have a better and more fair ballance.

DeletedUser

Crikey. I've read shorter editorials...

thefbiman;573935 Once again Sharky said:
Fbi - Sharky is reporting. Reporting. You can't address your points to anybody but the subject of the interview.

DeletedUser

Crikey. I've read shorter editorials...

Fbi - Sharky is reporting. Reporting. You can't address most of your points to anybody but the subject of the interview. The rest sounds like a stream of consciousness and bile.

Accuracy. Brevity.

Reporting or not, it was one-sided. He took a player's point and decided to publish all the ugly stuff the guy has to say about us, without asking us for a response.
That's why i said i preffered the interview to contain our response.
And that's why i made my point. In journalism terms, and this interview is published in the newspaper, this is our "Right of Reply". So it's a reply, please threat it accordingly.

DeletedUser

Reporting or not, it was one-sided. He took a player's point and decided to publish all the ugly stuff the guy has to say about us, without asking us for a response.
That's why i said i preffered the interview to contain our response.
And that's why i made my point. In journalism terms, and this interview is published in the newspaper, this is our "Right of Reply". So it's a reply, please threat it accordingly.

yes it is one sided, but that is the thing with any interview/report/journalism, they are always one sided becuase it is only with that party. This has been the case on most newspaper updates and where needed or desired people have voiced their views of the full story like you have done this time, which is great.

I thank you for your side of the story. I am sure if you wanted to sit down with SjsharksBoy and do an interview for the next report you can fill in the blanks flooder has left out.

DeletedUser

yes it is one sided, but that is the thing with any interview/report/journalism, they are always one sided becuase it is only with that party. This has been the case on most newspaper updates and where needed or desired people have voiced their views of the full story like you have done this time, which is great.

I thank you for your side of the story. I am sure if you wanted to sit down with SjsharksBoy and do an interview for the next report you can fill in the blanks flooder has left out.

Indeed, that's the issue with journalism being one sided sometimes. Therefore the right of reply. In rest, as i said, this is the most juicy newsletter in a while. Proved by the number of posts in such short time.

I don't like interviews and long mails. Really. Am playing the game for the fun and it's more fun there :).

Anyway, have a great game there and great reading here

DeletedUser

i used to have respect for you Flooder but after reading this you have shown just how childish you are! offering to message people our forum conversations??? ! im pretty sure thats not allowed. leave GW by all means but dont try and drag our name through the Mud.

Leu

DeletedUser

There is life! Rejoice! Rejoice!

Let joy be unconfined!

(Bells peal in the background. Sound of crowds cheering. 12 gun artillery salute.)

Sharky is our Pilger!

DeletedUser

can i also point out that Mictam is our number 1 player and is ranked above flooder! GW ranked 3RD in MU so it hasnt hurt us losing him.

SjsharksBoy you need to contact the GW leaders and get an interview with them.

DeletedUser

At least it's got people talking. And GW probably should get the right of reply. But let's all remember this is a game.

So whilst the interview isn't my style, it's formed the point of a debate which is more than anything else on these forums.

DeletedUser

Its toriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

This was interesting. One sided, but very interesting. I also think the war NR GW vs Cerb TGS RME should have ben focused on as well. Finally something juicy in mu!

oh and TCE is merging into Cerb. What joy.

DeletedUser

This was interesting. One sided, but very interesting. I also think the war NR GW vs Cerb TGS RME should have ben focused on as well. Finally something juicy in mu!

oh and TCE is merging into Cerb. What joy.

Any1 smart enough to merge into Cerb must realize what effect that has on his reputation.:D