Newspaper The Mu Times Edition 23

DeletedUser

Look what a nonsense the dawn of the Age of World Wonders brings upon us... So now comes the battle of who can sim hardest. Will member count outplay players size? Oh the suspense!

Clearly TGS will have no part in this ridiculous farce but good luck to the rest of you! :heh:

DeletedUser

if cerb can merge everyone in the would of mu then it will make it easy for them to win on building WW I guess.

Back to playing a war game for me!

DeletedUser

if cerb can merge everyone in the would of mu then it will make it easy for them to win on building WW I guess.

Back to playing a war game for me!

The best part is, if you checked what those wonders do, and what bonuses you get... I would rather listen to badger song all day long...

DeletedUser

Dear Goon Squad,

I hope you are well. I am fine and having fun. It rained yesterday but we still went swimming. Tonight we are having pizza.

Invite me - please. I really don't give a tin toss about these Bedwetters anymore. You lot sound like you have balls. I don't even need your active support. I just need a banner for my attitude.

Trust me - I'm the cheapest investment you'll ever make. Think, Microsoft shares in 1977. That kind of investment, yeah?

I'm gonna get shafted anyway. That much has been made clear.

What little pride I have remaining in this game dictates that I wanna get shafted with some style.

I like your style.

Ever seen a kamikaze? It's my middle name. (Mother had a sense of humour, She was still giggling when I shot her.)

Yours sincerely,

Mad K Carew.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear Goon Squad,

I hope you are well. I am fine and having fun. It rained yesterday but we still went swimming. Tonight we are having pizza.

Invite me - please. I really don't give a tin toss about these Bedwetters anymore. You lot sound like you have balls. I don't even need your active support. I just need a banner for my attitude.

Trust me - I'm the cheapest investment you'll ever make. Think, Microsoft shares in 1977. That kind of investment, yeah?

I'm gonna get shafted anyway. That much has been made clear.

What little pride I have remaining in this game dictates that I wanna get shafted with some style.

I like your style.

Ever seen a kamikaze? It's my middle name. (Mother had a sense of humour, She was still giggling when I shot her.)

Yours sincerely,

Mad K Carew.

Wow, a TCE member with 30 k bp's.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.jpg

DeletedUser18132

This was interesting. One sided, but very interesting. I also think the war NR GW vs Cerb TGS RME should have ben focused on as well. Finally something juicy in mu!

oh and TCE is merging into Cerb. What joy.
Yes. WHAT joy. Especially after they don't send me an invite....

DeletedUser

Wow, a swollen member - minus two important accessories - makes another tiresome comment.

I allways make tiresome comments and observations. It's just what I do. And I like to be sarcastic. Very sarcastic. It's sometimes more then many can handle. So back to comment on your amazing reply ----->

suprise.jpg

DeletedUser

I will humbly concede, Gigamlat, that you certainly have the potential to be a great wit. You are halfway there already.

DeletedUser

I will humbly concede, Gigamlat, that you certainly have the potential to be a great wit. You are halfway there already.

Giga, I think he has the upper hand at the moment....

Sorry boss, but that was funny!

DeletedUser

Giga, I think he has the upper hand at the moment....

Sorry boss, but that was funny!

Really? I don't even see the point of his post. Or my english is that bad. Anyways I don't see the point in continuing to have a conv with some1 that is pretty irrelevant in MU server, so I didn't reply further :)

DeletedUser

You're not terribly bright, are you? You seem to have a problem with 'seeing the point' of things.

Yes, I will have fries with that, Gigamlat. Oh, and a large Coke.

Thank you - I'm sure I will have a nice day!

DeletedUser

You're not terribly bright, are you? You seem to have a problem with 'seeing the point' of things.

Yes, I will have fries with that, Gigamlat. Oh, and a large Coke.

Thank you - I'm sure I will have a nice day!

I must have stumbled on a real piece of mastermind. I see your big inteligence and capability have won you a respected place in MU server, you are our big lord of the land, our big messiah, the most beloved and most feared leader and hero....

Just kiddin. Now kamikaze yourself back to your hut in O26 ;)

DeletedUser

+rep madcarew that was funny

Gigamlat..... he is calling you a 'halfwit'

DeletedUser

Giga, loved the sig so I had to make one for myself:

Scribner697gs9ywgw.png

DeletedUser

+rep madcarew that was funny

Gigamlat..... he is calling you a 'halfwit'

Yeah, my english wasn't that good as I thought it is :p
But I don't mind, coming from such a "player" it's like puppy barking at a staford :)

DeletedUser

hey Madcarew, if you were actually serious about wanting to join TGS its an odd place to come asking.

Ohh and giga, I do like the sigs...I also had to do one up

DeletedUser

coming from such a "player" it's like puppy barking at a staford :)

Well, seeing as you have such a fondness for analogies, I'm tempted to extend yours and ask: what breed is the puppy? Puppies get bigger, you know. Older dogs get tired and sleep a lot.

(Pause.)

How's life in your kennel?