Newspaper The Mu Times Edition 23

DeletedUser

hey Madcarew, if you were actually serious about wanting to join TGS its an odd place to come asking.

I know! I know! Silly me...

The problem was that I wasn't getting much information from the forums at Goat Farming.com and Good Housekeeping.org, so, in a fit of madness I thought I'd go to a Grepolis forum. I don't know what came over me!

Crazy ol' world.

DeletedUser

Well, seeing as you have such a fondness for analogies, I'm tempted to extend yours and ask: what breed is the puppy? Puppies get bigger, you know. Older dogs get tired and sleep a lot.

(Pause.)

How's life in your kennel?

Chinese Crested-Chihuahua. Staford never gets tired ;)

(pause)

After we've started dumping our big dog into puppy heaven, much better.

DeletedUser28198

Hi guys! I know this tab is quite old now, but if anybody wants to reply and begin to talk once more it would be great. I don't think Mu people have enough forum activity here. I skipped 4 pages of this forum, but I read the first one and it is informational. DBD is now up there in 7 place and Real Madrid and his guys went to Cerberus. Hmmm, not sure I quite like Cerberus.

DeletedUser18132

ok.. I'll try to get another in.. Problem is, this is finals week for me..

DeletedUser

Good luck with the finals, Sharky. Seriously. That's some really important shyte right there.

Can I echo General Paulus? We should all talk more. For instance, I want to hold Gigamat's hand and whisper lovingly in his ear. It's all rather frustrating, this unrequited love.

Respect to all though.

Last edited by a moderator: