Newspaper The Myonia Tribune- Next Generation

DeletedUser

i try to get on with "all".....and i try never to be "nasty" or "Personal"... and yes it is a game and a fine game at that for making many new friend from all over.....

so whens the next paper coming out might be a nice read this time......

so just how many of Wargasm players have run into VM after getting attack?.....lol :D :pro:

DeletedUser

I think the main turning point in this world that really set EN up for victory was how quickly they were able to beat red mist. By doing that they instantly gained control of 44 and 54, not to mention all the good active players in that area. Yet even with that there were still plenty of opportunities for alliances to hurt en, but none seemed to take them. I think eventually time will prove the biggest blunder in this world was WG simming for the first half of it and not putting pressure on EN.

:pro:

DeletedUser24050

This is so inaccurate, its sad. Lets put the truth to the pavement DD. EN vs TLOL will forever be the best war on this server. Keep in mind, TLOL was at war with LOD/EN/UNI. We held our own, as any other alliance would have been disbanded under the constant barrage of attacks. It wasn't until we were already wounded, that Wargasm pounced on us which in my mind was pathetic. The only reason they did so was because guys got tired of simming and decided to pick up what cities they could. Majestic hit the nail on the head in saying Wargasm missed its chance by joining the assault on TLOL, rather then against EN. That being said, Wargasm has had no real challenges on this server and seems no real desire to engage in conflict. The fact that you stated above that TLOL went down within a week after having Wargasm attack them is true, but don't make it seem like it was because of them. EN/UNI was the real reason we disbanded, because they were so persistent and precise with their onslaught. Your alliance was just the nail in the coffin, as no alliance could withstand 5 alliances of that size attacking them. If the tables were turned though, and it was TLOL vs Wargasm, your alliance would be sitting on the rim. Don't forget you were once TLOL up until everyone and their mothers attacked us. We kept you alive did we not? The way I see it is, En/Wargasm are 2 different types of establishments.

EN went to war with alliances, and took in their best members after they broke up. Wargasm however, sat back and sucked up the scraps. Wargasm did gain some great TLOL members in Orion,Doug,Taishan ETC. but like it was stated in the above post, the proof is in the pudding & EN/UNI have the not only the best attackers & defenders but the most experience. Members of this alliance have since day one been engaged in wars, which gives us the huge upper hand. I say enough with the posting and lets get on with it. I need some BP.
I just want to know why one of my favorite players ran to the enemy?

DeletedUser24050

I think the main turning point in this world that really set EN up for victory was how quickly they were able to beat red mist. By doing that they instantly gained control of 44 and 54, not to mention all the good active players in that area. Yet even with that there were still plenty of opportunities for alliances to hurt en, but none seemed to take them. I think eventually time will prove the biggest blunder in this world was WG simming for the first half of it and not putting pressure on EN.

:pro:
The turning point has been when all you scared players went to the enemy! You were afraid to hang on or go to an alliance that would stand against them. I have no respect for players like you.

DeletedUser24050

i try to get on with "all".....and i try never to be "nasty" or "Personal"... and yes it is a game and a fine game at that for making many new friend from all over.....

so whens the next paper coming out might be a nice read this time......

so just how many of Wargasm players have run into VM after getting attack?.....lol :D :pro:
Your alliance has only survived because of EN. You are all crazy to think you have done something.

DeletedUser41851

You would never have made it if not for EN.

What is the point you are trying to make? Because of EN, because of EN??????
That does not make any sense. Of course rainmaker is still here. He is in the best alliance. That is what it is about. Having your alliance defend you when needed and help with attacking when needed. So i do not understand any of your post. And my guess with Denied and Prae coming to EN, you are just sore because you did not get an invite perhaps? And i can tell you Unity is not here just becouse of EN.
Go and have a look at the ABP of Unity. And there total points. I mean come on. Get a life and stop being such a sour crout just because you cant be in the best alliance in Myonia. EVICTION NOTICE.

DeletedUser

The main thing I've learnt since joining EN, its run by unsurpassable Founders and Leaders all who value team work over anything else...
Through this they allow new players in, if they didn't player attrition would kill the alliance anyway!

New players are generally selected/recruited, a lot are also friends of others from other servers et cetera.
Beggers unless meeting requirement ABP/DBP/Points generally wont get an invite.

Overall EN is a Lean Mean Grepo Fighting Machine!
With Unity a breeding ground for training killers!

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds.

DeletedUser

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds.

very true.....a player is nothing without his/her fellow team mates within his/her Alliance

and when you have a group of players like we do that have worked together in many other worlds then this helps in making a strong team... and dont matter how big or how small or how much you do....its the team that makes or breaks an Alliance.

if the team dont work together then they are just players!!!!

we are a team and we stand as a team...... and we fight as a team! :pro:

DeletedUser

Well the thing is when I'm not getting support from my alliance, yet constantly giving it out my first thought isn't "Hmm, lets go back to them, I'm sure it will be better by now". Then at the end getting more support from another alliance rather than my own, you know something is seriously wrong. Then when I come out of VM LOL is gone and I have invites from everyone. Why would I go to an alliance with all the same players/leaders and expect something different? If more people were active and participated I would've definitely gone to WG just to have more fun, since EN/unity had proven to be quite fun fighting against. But when I have no chance because of inactives/simmers I just didn't see the point. En operates like LOL did at the beginning of the world, which is very good. Something LOL was seriously lacking in the final couple months... The thing is you guys have enough players to make this an interesting world, the question is will you. That is up to you. WG blew so many opportunities in this world, its no surprise they are in the situation they are in today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19318

Hello kronnoss,

I am ...... and before I really begin I just wanted to tell you how much respect I have for you as a player. I know this is not going to be big news for you but our alliance is very lost, we have nobody helping out with ops and no one supporting each other. I am truly shocked at how little forum activity is going on. EN is at least 69 times better than wargasm and although that number is awesome, it is true. I believe that I deserve much better than wargasm and really would love to join your crew. All of my BP lately has been defensive BP and I really want to change that. I am one of the most active people in my alliance especially on the forums and will support anyone when needed offensively and defensively. Now I know that EN has very very limited recruitment so you may at this point already have decided you don't want me and this is a joke then I get it, but if you are still thinking about it then here is one last thing you may be interested in. My cities are in wargasm territory so I was thinking if you don't have one already, I could be a spy for you and tell you every detail about what is going on and since I am active you can almost always reach me. And once EN has almost wiped wargasm out I could join you all.

Thank you for your consideration,

Here's a letter from a top player in Wargasm... having seen the Mean Lean War Machine take apart Alex1965 he seeks the best... I never ask people to spy for me by the way... I get offers like this regularly... EN is a team and we seek a team spirit.. and serving Eviction Notices on players is a great way to play.. we have been at war continually from the first days in this server.. we look for war, we expect war.. war makes players better.. or they quit.. As for the players who have quit from EN, we have no use for people who can't stand the heat... come to EN and enjoy a team... but expect war.. it's what we do.
Wargasm are finding this out.. the city count is great!

Last edited by a moderator: