The mystery of Bond 007

DeletedUser50502

Well known forum spammer Bond 007 has gone missing during the making of the Abdera world newspaper. Anybody know where he has gone?

DeletedUser8396

When you spam, you get nominated for polls. When you get nominated for polls, you start to get votes. When you start to get votes, you win the polls. When you win the polls, the losers get angry. When the loser's get angry, they throw you in a pit. When they throw you in a pit, you wish for death. When you wish for death, you spontaneously combust. Don't spontaneously combust, get spam insurance now!

In truth, I have no clue. But I'd watch Cheater of Death. He's likely the culprit.

Lugosi

Strategos
The mystery of who???

DeletedUser50502

When you spam, you get nominated for polls. When you get nominated for polls, you start to get votes. When you start to get votes, you win the polls. When you win the polls, the losers get angry. When the loser's get angry, they throw you in a pit. When they throw you in a pit, you wish for death. When you wish for death, you spontaneously combust. Don't spontaneously combust, get spam insurance now!

In truth, I have no clue. But I'd watch Cheater of Death. He's likely the culprit.

Um you seem suspiciously involved in the drum a pebble...I'm going to have to take you in for interrogation...

DeletedUser50502

Why does it say involved in the drum xD, I meant to say involved in the drama or something I don't even know. But you're coming with me!

DeletedUser50502

SUSPECTS
cheater of death
A pebble

I'm watching you guys, now who else has been a bad boy/girl

DeletedUser30490

meh bond here i'm sure,lurking...too lazy to finish the paper so not showing his face:p

DeletedUser5819

Trust me, I had worse ones in mind but chose not to inflict them on you :cool:

DeletedUser35431

Thank god. And if you do decide to, warn me so I can get the mental hospital on the phone.

DeletedUser5819

I generally try not to get ketchup on the phone, but I have never had any trouble with mental hospitals.