Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue 2

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Funny how all the SMYN players, who are constantly saying how great SMYN is because they're at war with a top 12 alliance or whatever, have gone quiet
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

The SMYN war status has not changed. There you go.

DeletedUser46130

I truly am shocked, disappointed and betrayed to say the least bear, to think beth and phil got the couples award.. How dare you sir, that award was mine! And EVERYONE knows it!

DeletedUser46395

I truly am shocked, disappointed and betrayed to say the least bear, to think beth and phil got the couples award.. How dare you sir, that award was mine! And EVERYONE knows it!

I will give you the "Best Retiree" award, Foo - scant compensation, I know. ;)

DeletedUser46391

Phil has gone solo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46391

maybe a few winkles?

I do genuinely feel sorry for the players caught up in this merge. The vote to sim was won by a majority of 5 wasn't it?

DeletedUser51423

Why do i have a feeling i'm going to be breaking out the ruler..?

DeletedUser46391

Why do i have a feeling i'm going to be breaking out the ruler..?

Because if they are under a certain size they need to get thrown back in the sea?

Thanks for herring me out about this BTW bear. Seems half the server has gone pacifisht and I trout it will improve. Some fin needs to be done reely before this scales up.

May be talking Pollock's in the next fishue cod work?

DeletedUser46395

There's certainly something fishy going on, I will trawl my sources to see if I can get to the bottom of it for the next fishue, which is bound to be a bloater. Lots of allegations of shellfishness, and I can see who the chief allegator is, I will sea if eel talk to me.

DeletedUser54360

Let's not kick a man when he is down for once eh?

If it is any help to you Phil you can call off the feud with me.. The leather on your boots must be running thin by now..

DeletedUser54590

This is certainly interesting to see what's going to happen, I'll keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the issue Bear

DeletedUser46395

I like how destroxxi ran his mouth as normal and openly started berating SMYN on skype in the new world.
Very becoming of someone leading the biggest alliance here. Couldn't wait to put the boot in.

destroxxi

Phrourach
I stated what was already known by most if not all, in none of my comments did I berate anyone, course I also liked how you sent only a portion of the conversation and the concerning parties now have the full conversation but alas.

Also I had this previous talk with nisa concerning using my real life names of forums, I have already asked for the removal of it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser46395

FromDestroxxi don't talk about things I know better then your own players lol sides I already know about 5 guys over there that are planning to go if you all don't pull your heads out your butts Sent on:6:06 pm

Yeah, no berating going on at all... ;)

DeletedUser54699

Cool newspaper, i love reading these things, if you are going to make another edition (to beat the record) could you add statistics maybe? if not no worries

Also just joined this forum stuff all very interesting

DeletedUser46391

I stated what was already known by most if not all, in none of my comments did I berate anyone, course I also liked how you sent only a portion of the conversation and the concerning parties now have the full conversation but alas.

Also I had this previous talk with nisa concerning using my real life names of forums, I have already asked for the removal of it.

You aren't very good at forums when you aren't tilting and being defensive instead are you...

DeletedUser

Richard and Bear don't mind Destroxxi he is having a rough time knowing that now he might not be able to sim the rest of the world now that SMYN broke off the deal. He must be a nervous golding wreck :(