Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue 34

DeletedUser46395

In the (hopefully temporary) absence of more normal news, time for something a little more satirical. Not sure Donald Trump would approve, but who cares...

Backstabbing of the week

Always likely to be a hotly contested category, but a founder being kicked is normally a pretty safe bet.
So this time, we're talking about aliance Adrastos. Poor old merrin11 now has the unwelcome stigma of having not only been kicked from a half-decent alliance, but of being evicted from the alliance he started. Credit, if that's the right word, goes to somebody called mflip234, who I am told has a track record of being a real charmer. Not. Never heard of him/her before myself.

Character of the week

Well there can be only one. Step forward and take a bow Witchunter General. His postings here are often comical in a way he didn't intend, but his in-game diplomacy is something else. We'll settle for just one tiny example here:

"It is time to resolve this once and for all.
I keep telling you that I am one of the greatest players ever.
Time to prove it.
I have recovered from a bad bout of flu (I suppose it was that little bugger RT that told you ?)
Anyway NOT MOVE-NOT MOVING
Take it tomorrow or anytime over the next three days and I quit .
Fail to do so acknowledge my Gold free(ish) greatness and henceforth never refer to legends such as myself as FOOd.
THE ORIGINAL AND BEST RIMLORD WitchunterGeneral "

(One word censored to avoid the Ruler of Disapproval, which I assume is nearly as bad as the Tabard of Shame.)

Can anyone beat that? Round of applause, please. :)

Pacts of the week

Step forward again, Witchunter General. (Although I'm sure there should be two aiches in there...)
He announced recently that he was pacted with the entire server apart from SMYN and TINAD, but apparently he is now pacted with TINAD too. Excellent work, especially as we didn't even know...

Stuck in the past award

Another one for mflip234, who apparently is under the misapprehension that this is the reincarnation of US server Zaksomethingorother. As if anyone plays US servers... For the record, whoever you are, I didn't, I'm not anyone you know unless you've played EN server, and I'm not alone in that - this is a new server, and we have a new team. Get over it. ;)

Key Wars

The Oracle is reporting some startling wars, so I think they should get a bit of an airing...

Caustic Juice has conquered 66 cities from Caustic Soda and lost 48.

Well clearly Juice have the upper hand in this civil war, and we can expect a fairly imminent reverse takeover.

LORDS OF THE RIM has conquered 9 cities from Death By Chocolate and lost 5.

LOTR are clearly on fire and proceeding nicely with their aim of global domination. Way to go. Whatever that means.

Enough is Enough are proving more than a match against The Resurrected. They ve conquered 18 cities and lost 0.

Another alliance clearly having things go all their own way. One to watch for sure!

Show Me Your Noobies has conquered 15 cities from This is not a hammer and lost 11.

Interesting tight battle here with SMYN slightly ahead - this one could be the battle for the server.

This is not a hammer has conquered 6 cities from Caustic Soda and lost 0.

Or maybe this one is. Especially if you consider this:

This is not a drill are proving more than a match against Caustic Soda. They ve conquered 16 cities and lost 0.

The Tools are absolutely crushing Caustics, bring back Beth, she was right all along.

This is not a drill has conquered 31 cities from This is not a hammer and lost 21.

But what's this? Another civil war? What IS going on on this server?

Made up quotes

In the best traditions of media outlets everywhere, I've made these up for a laugh, to fill space, and to cause consternation. These are true quotes, only the facts have been changed.

"That Witchunter General is a splendid fellow, what?" - Foo

"I do love RT and Bear, marvellous people." - May Bee Cra Zee

"I really can't remember anything about Zak, nor do I care about it" - mflip234

"mflip234 is my best buddy" - merrin11

"I am known for being a very correct, smart , loyal person.I am a top player, that's way i rarely get attacked in every world i play,and my name is synonimous of reliable , teamworking full committed player." - bakita-
(I actually didn't make that one up, but it was said in EN96, albeit about events in Nagidos. By far the least truthful of all these quotes. ;))

"If you don't shut up, the ruler will be coming out" - Magick. (I suspect this one will actually be said at some point soon. Again.)

"Yes of course you can go and play with people you like, I wouldn't dream of stopping you or threatening you or them." - *Tig*

"You git, Bear" - Richard Thrust. (Another true one.)

And finally

"You weren't supposed to tell Magick." - Forest Fox. (Again true).

So that's all for now, folks, hopefully the proper paper will be back very soon and we won't have to have Issue 6 of this for ages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39626

Like how you saved the best quote til last
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Where are issues 7-33? No update on the EiE/SMYN war or annexation, I hear they was a few cities taken over last 2 weeks. Guess EiEiO noobies werent good enough to stave off assimilation.

DeletedUser26636

Welp, Death By Chocolate literally imploded from the inside out. And I see my leader is a celebrity even in the forums. =V-V=

DeletedUser29748

I guess my alliance taken 35 cities from DBC and losing 0 , taken the 12th spot is not news !! :O

Sorry guys but we don't shout enough to get any notice

DeletedUser46395

I guess my alliance taken 35 cities from DBC and losing 0 , taken the 12th spot is not news !! :O

Sorry guys but we don't shout enough to get any notice

News in this paper is what I see fit to make up. For anything else, contact Rock.

But good to see you, I'm sure a future issue will feature the story of me rimming you on yet another server. :)

DeletedUser29748

Yes as you say - What you see fit to make up ;) lol , Do you know I just had dinner with Elvis a minute ago :D

DeletedUser54360

Preview

Send Edit

usmiech.gif
paste_report.png
Send Preview
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 13:03
Well you have not chose for three weeks or more now PHIL???????

kegsy1308and Ruthie2 laughing their socks off at your predicament.

By the way Ill insult you to your face - I am not the one who started calling you GREPO Mussolini

and I don't repeat it.

That is not witty just plain nasty - besides I am not sure if you could make the trains run on time..
philvgr81 on 2017-01-13 at 12:58
We don't need chance we can kill u when we chose u wasn't even target of this opp and still took what 6 city's off u

Mate u talk so much bs u believe your own crap

When u have an alliances that leads every ranking table u could possibly want to lead come back to me currently only table u lead is city's lost this week a tread that is set to continue
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 12:49
am struggling to see what your X factor is ..

Although finally you came up with a Rimlordesque witticism .

I can only suppose you refused the one off opportunity to strip me of everything left because you require further lessons in panache and style.

By Monday ill be back on my feet and this chance gone for ever..
philvgr81 on 2017-01-13 at 11:57
Yes really shitting my self ruithe and co couldn't attack a dinner u really not worked out yet just how good this alliances is ?
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 10:05
That s righgt Phil you are shitting yourself now that WIB have started to attack SMYN

All down to not finishing me off..

(This message was forwarded)
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 10:04
nO he is shitting himself

because WIB hav e seen me defy a worse onslaught than Move got

an d they have Attacked SMYN ..

So LOTR are th e least of you r problems now..
Skuduish on 2017-01-13 at 09:59
Has he launched at you lol
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 08:36
an dwhat a surprise

PHIl th e hero who spend s his way across Grepo

like a latter day Collossus

is just a collossal mouth ..

philvgr81 on 2017-01-13 at 08:35
I have no intention of letting I stack one city giving u loads of bp

That's dosnt prove anything

I can't believe u still gobbling off yet your alliances been torn apart

Don't worry I will help destroy it a little more
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 08:34
gold cant buy everything Phil

we might as well print the full exchange

DeletedUser46130

Preview

Send Edit

usmiech.gif
paste_report.png
Send Preview
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 13:03
Well you have not chose for three weeks or more now PHIL???????

kegsy1308and Ruthie2 laughing their socks off at your predicament.

By the way Ill insult you to your face - I am not the one who started calling you GREPO Mussolini

and I don't repeat it.

That is not witty just plain nasty - besides I am not sure if you could make the trains run on time..
philvgr81 on 2017-01-13 at 12:58
We don't need chance we can kill u when we chose u wasn't even target of this opp and still took what 6 city's off u

Mate u talk so much bs u believe your own crap

When u have an alliances that leads every ranking table u could possibly want to lead come back to me currently only table u lead is city's lost this week a tread that is set to continue
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 12:49
am struggling to see what your X factor is ..

Although finally you came up with a Rimlordesque witticism .

I can only suppose you refused the one off opportunity to strip me of everything left because you require further lessons in panache and style.

By Monday ill be back on my feet and this chance gone for ever..
philvgr81 on 2017-01-13 at 11:57
Yes really shitting my self ruithe and co couldn't attack a dinner u really not worked out yet just how good this alliances is ?
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 10:05
That s righgt Phil you are shitting yourself now that WIB have started to attack SMYN

All down to not finishing me off..

WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 10:04
nO he is shitting himself

because WIB hav e seen me defy a worse onslaught than Move got

an d they have Attacked SMYN ..

So LOTR are th e least of you r problems now..
Skuduish on 2017-01-13 at 09:59
Has he launched at you lol
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 08:36
an dwhat a surprise

PHIl th e hero who spend s his way across Grepo

like a latter day Collossus

is just a collossal mouth ..

philvgr81 on 2017-01-13 at 08:35
I have no intention of letting I stack one city giving u loads of bp

That's dosnt prove anything

I can't believe u still gobbling off yet your alliances been torn apart

Don't worry I will help destroy it a little more
WitchunterGeneral on 2017-01-13 at 08:34
gold cant buy everything Phil

we might as well print the full exchange

I love the fact you shared a convo where phil gave you a verbal beat down lmao

DeletedUser54067

Bearissimus, I have played several worlds on the U.S server that had the player mflip234 and he was always one of the best players. Don't know about his attitude but he is a good player, wouldn't underestimate him IMO, regardless of how small he is in this server.

DeletedUser46395

Bearissimus, I have played several worlds on the U.S server that had the player mflip234 and he was always one of the best players. Don't know about his attitude but he is a good player, wouldn't underestimate him IMO, regardless of how small he is in this server.

"One of the best players" on a US server is a bit like being one of the biggest boys at primary school - doesn't mean much when you get to Big School. ;)

DeletedUser29748

yeah in Big school Bear is the teacher pet and brings in a apple a day for teach :D lol