Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue 34

DeletedUser54360

I love the fact you shared a convo where phil gave you a verbal beat down lmao
I dont deny the city losses - just the automatic assumption that city losses to a group that never has the staying power to reach WW is as big a disaster as everyone likes to make out.

Check the Map SMYN is stalled at north 54 and border 63/64 so they are expanding South to easier pickings -

This is reflected in the Defence BP ratings . Yes we getting *** kicked BUT Still growing in 63 and 64 whilst pretty much holding the line in 54.

Phils verbal lash does not negate that we are doing exactly what we set out to do . Slowing SMYN down and encouraging the scaredy cats to fight back.

DeletedUser46395

I dont deny the city losses - just the automatic assumption that city losses to a group that never has the staying power to reach WW is as big a disaster as everyone likes to make out.

Check the Map SMYN is stalled at north 54 and border 63/64 so they are expanding South to easier pickings -

This is reflected in the Defence BP ratings . Yes we getting *** kicked BUT Still growing in 63 and 64 whilst pretty much holding the line in 54.

Phils verbal lash does not negate that we are doing exactly what we set out to do . Slowing SMYN down and encouraging the scaredy cats to fight back.

In what conceivable way are you slowing them down? You're speeding them up by feeding them. Do your delusions know no bounds? :confused:

DeletedUser46130

You think just because we ain't doing WW's means we aint staying for them LMFAO, check yourself before you wreck yourself fool, WW's are THE MOST fun when you ain't building, you get to screw around with everyone else's :D
Like Bear said, you're only speeding us up with all the BP you've been feeding us, 3 recent takes on you were all 20k BP plus lol, thats 2 slots LMAO.
Please anyone, if you ever find out what this guy is smoking send me a PM, cause it's apparently good stuff LOL

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Show Me Your Noobies has left LORDS OF THE RIM's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 100 cities and lost 2.

Some slowing down...
LOTR cities of the 3k to 5k size that are left near us are more spread out than the nicely fully built packed ones in o55.