Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue City Final Late Edition

DeletedUser46395

The Nagidos Nag, Issue I've lost count plus one

Bringing you the Truth through Lies since next week
Never Knowingly Accurate.

Proud to be standing up to truth and honesty. (Oh please. - Ed)

The Originator of Alternative Facts and Fake News

***SPECIAL BREAKING NEWS NOOBIES EDITION***
++SPECIAL RECORD-BREAKING EDITION++

Today's normal edition of The Nag posed the question "Whatever happened to Show Me Your Noobies?" - and no sooner was the question posed than answers began flooding in to Nag Towers. We'll bring the full breaking news story.

ALSO in latest news, today's earlier edition of The Nag was the seventh edition of this august publication, breaking the record of number of editions of a paper for this server, and as far as the Editor knows or cares, for any server.

We will cover these two stories in order of importance, most important first.

The Nag breaks all known records

In an unparalleled feat of literature, the Nag has broken all records for published issues of Grepo newspapers as well as being up for Pulitzer and Nobel prizes. The award-winning journalism continues to bring plaudits, and massive sales figures drive our ever-expanding team* to push on to new heights of journalistic excellence. Record number of editions, record number of editions in one day, is there no beginning to our talents? (Er, "no end", surely? - Ed)

We thank our reader for making all this possible, and look forward to the next 500 issues.

Here are some celebrity quotes about this achivement:

"ewofpuhQRGHsfv[ub[fgAsfb" - Phil
"You haven't mentioned that I'm the best looking" - Richard Thrust
"We all love you, Bear" - May Bee Cra Zee
"Thankfully, you can't have another bash at me" - Foo
"Why don't you ever focus on the little guy?" - Witchunter General
"It's the ruler for you again" - Magick
"We're the only ones that count" - Daveinator

* Wasitlines.

What Noobies did next

Earlier, we posed the question "what are Noobies up to?"

Before long, we began to get feedback.

"Same as before", said the feedback.

"What, fighting Witchunter General?" we asked.

"No, merging with Extortion, to all intents and purposes."

So the merge is off, long live the merge. Noobies aren't actually going to merge with Extortion as such, as that would apparently be far beneath their dignity. Instead, they're simply going to be Extortion's attack poodles, trying to harry anybody else's attempts at world wonders at the behest of Extortion. A worthy goal for a fighting alliance, acting as protection for a bunch of simmers. No wonder all is not quite well yet in SMYN...

It also appears this is the reason why Extortion are so worried about loose talk in these forums, as they consider it would be very damaging to their chances if this news got out at this point. Whoops.

It will be interesting to see how well this goes down with those who disliked the idea of a merge, and also what the thoughts of the server are.

This one will surely run and run...

DeletedUser54360

At least Phil in not joining that unwholesome Alliance has shown me something ( intentionally or unitentionally) of merit.

So I applaud him for that.

Extortion ? I think the idiots have managed to put themselves under extreme torsion. As as soon as anyone gets close enough to have a nibble with sizeable forces they will fall .

I have the minor problem of dealing with Honest Joe Alkandros and the Languid Ones first. But Extortion's time will come whether via me or others I have no doubt.

SMYN no longer exists in any realistic form and if any of them have anything about them they will join PHil or Fish and Lax or even "god forbid" Noobs or LOTR ..

DeletedUser54542

I have the minor problem of dealing with Honest Joe Alkandros and the Languid Ones first.
The feud between The Langolier Ones and LAST OF THE RIM LORDS has turned into a massacre. The Langolier Ones has conquered 25 cities and lost 3.
Yeah losing cities was never a problem for you and your LOST Lords as you can always boast about the DBP you get from it.. ;)

DeletedUser48582

This must really be the biggest cuddling server ever. Only fights (Besides SMYN vs. Bloods) has been big alliances chasing down minor alliances.

Its sad to see the development of Grepolis turn into this.

Only good thing is that rotation is not possible any more.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach

So the merge is off, long live the merge. Noobies aren't actually going to merge with Extortion as such, as that would apparently be far beneath their dignity. Instead, they're simply going to be Extortion's attack poodles, trying to harry anybody else's attempts at world wonders at the behest of Extortion. A worthy goal for a fighting alliance, acting as protection for a bunch of simmers. No wonder all is not quite well yet in SMYN...

This one will surely run and run...

This world couldn't be more hilarious ! alliances that are behind us in BP are calling us simmers :confused:

DeletedUser52005

The smallest alliance are behind you in bp - very poor explanation

DeletedUser52005

Excuse me. No hatred here - just think the statement "alliances that are behind us in BP are calling us simmers " is utterly meaningless

DeletedUser46395

This world couldn't be more hilarious ! alliances that are behind us in BP are calling us simmers :confused:

Pat, I had enough sources already not to need this proof, it wasn't a fishing expedition, but clearly you can't stop your guys giving info away like this. ;)

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Pat, I had enough sources already not to need this proof, it wasn't a fishing expedition, but clearly you can't stop your guys giving info away like this. ;)

Take this sentence, SQUEEZE THE ..... OUT OF IT ! and see if you can find any good info for you !

I guess Pat was right , when he asked us not to come here, Simply check this forum, can u see any decent player here? Clearly.. NO ! only noobs like you bear, who can't play the game properly, so the play it from the externals !

Just check your alliance, where are the decent players? .... they are playing the game.. none of them is here.. :)

1 more word, before i PUFFF go from this sh1tty place .... It's shame to see such decent players being led by such a big damn gob ! good luck !

DeletedUser46395

Take this sentence, SQUEEZE THE ..... OUT OF IT ! and see if you can find any good info for you !

I guess Pat was right , when he asked us not to come here, Simply check this forum, can u see any decent player here? Clearly.. NO ! only noobs like you bear, who can't play the game properly, so the play it from the externals !

Just check your alliance, where are the decent players? .... they are playing the game.. none of them is here.. :)

1 more word, before i PUFFF go from this sh1tty place .... It's shame to see such decent players being led by such a big damn gob ! good luck !

Category 3. ;)

DeletedUser54451

Oh look! Extortion's grunt Wreakedhavoc makes his appearance on the forums yet again. Tell me Mr.BigMan aren't you getting played on the forums? Judging by your responses you're nothing but a 5 year old who hasn't even graduated from Extortion academy. Keep simming. Come back when your bp's are higher than player points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

Only fights (Besides SMYN vs. Bloods) has been big alliances chasing down minor alliances.

That's simply not true.

You forgot to mention the minor alliances chasing down minor alliances
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser48582

That's simply not true.

You forgot to mention the minor alliances chasing down minor alliances
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
Lol agree the **** always falls down :) but a whole server where nobody challanges the number one is un-heard off.

DeletedUser54699

Oh look! Extortion's grunt Wreakedhavoc makes his appearance on the forums yet again. Tell me Mr.BigMan aren't you getting played on the forums? Judging by your responses you're nothing but a 5 year old who hasn't even graduated from Extortion academy.

If this is true then you're getting beaten by a 5 year old :D

(We need some more humour here:rolleyes:)

DeletedUser48256

Lol agree the **** always falls down :) but a whole server where nobody challanges the number one is un-heard off.

TINAD and SMYN are the only ones who could do much against Extortion now.

DeletedUser48582

Agree but it depends if they want to?? And what are Bloods role in this server now? Long time since i have seen them doing anything coordinated.

DeletedUser54451

If this is true then you're getting beaten by a 5 year old :D

(We need some more humour here:rolleyes:)
That's cool I'm totally fine with that. Because 5 year olds probably have more free time to sim anyway. I'm busy with studies and stuff.

DeletedUser54360

Yeah losing cities was never a problem for you and your LOST Lords as you can always boast about the DBP you get from it.. ;)

There is no feud simply treachery by your crowd. LOTR has never broken a PACT or betrayed ex PACT MATES while you snivelling gobshites cant say the same.

I am going to repeat it once again since you are slow witted.

Cities can be rebuilt retaken replaced. But once your integrity is gone it is gone for good.

BP = city growth There is good and bad growth. DBP and city loss Is bad growth . DBP and city loss where you are wanting to expand is very bad growth. But extracting Champagne price DBP for cities in your non core area is not a disaster.

I am not exact about the figures today but 25K mixed BP for one city on a doomed island Is no disaster.

Sooner or later the crooked paranoid bullying approach is going to backfire on you when you find there is nobody left to alienate.

If you want a feud you can have it. But be very aware if I decide to activate the 6 sleepers in TLO and assorted buttkissers you rpack of cards will fold very quickly.

T e only reason I don't bother yet Is because there is nothing to replace you with for growth BP.

DeletedUser29748

Sooner or later the crooked paranoid bullying approach is going to backfire on you when you find there is nobody left to alienate.

Eh i think that is a little rich , The amount of mails i have seen with you bullying my players to bend to your will since you have been back. Would love for you to show me one where i have done the same to any of your guys. o_O