Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue City Final Late Edition

DeletedUser54542

If you want a feud you can have it. But be very aware if I decide to activate the 6 sleepers in TLO and assorted buttkissers you rpack of cards will fold very quickly.
Lol.. do us a favor. Please go ahead with your master plan of activating your so called sleepers. Let's see what you can do..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Eh i think that is a little rich , The amount of mails i have seen with you bullying my players to bend to your will since you have been back. Would love for you to show me one where i have done the same to any of your guys. o_O

YOU are mistaken they are not my guys - they have free will to play with me .

Publish ( unedited ) your so called evidence.

I dont rule them as flunkies like you do.. YOUR PLAYERS that just sums you up..

DeletedUser54360

Lol.. do us a favor. Please go ahead with your master plan of activating your so called sleepers. Let's see what you can do..

The only reason I don't bother yet Is because there is nothing to replace you with for growth BP.

Witchunte

DeletedUser54360

Yes and free will to block you also which have done , maybe if you had the same nature towards "your guys" then so many wouldn't want to dismiss you. Let me see , yeah i will give you 30mins to respond , that's how it goes no :D

DeletedUser29748

Really still stuck on this :rolleyes:,

So how do you "Rule" ?? , With Love and Kisses , Who exactly do you rule ? -

DeletedUser48583

A founders job is to rule you can't say that you treat everyone equal as a founder - I have mails of your leadership threatening players to attack us before them kicked out.
Them your members as your the one in charge. Players follow orders to a certain extent before an alliance structure will fall apart.

DeletedUser54430

TINAD and SMYN are the only ones who could do much against Extortion now.
TINAD(H) doesn't even need to go after anyone. If they want to win this world they're probably best suited to just plainly out produce everyone. I have no clue what the whole pact situation is like between drill, hammer, and slap, but going off of the assumption that they're acting as one unit for all wonders intensive purposes, then they have a mathematical advantage over the rest of the server. Granted statistics/math is not everything; more active players and more cities for base-level resource production certainly make for an advantage.

The entire wonders equation itself doesn't even have a variable for BP. Which baffles me as to why individuals on the forums bash WONDERS focused players and alliances for lackluster bp. The alliance that wins the server will not have the most BP in any category.

DeletedUser54430

I also find it amusing that some of yall can predict the behavior/future of a certain alliance and/or alliances when (insert random scenario) occurs. Scroll through the pages of forums especially in the Top12 thread. It's entertaining to see just how far off nearly everyone's predictions are. It's a bad joke.

You have better odds picking a perfect bracket for March Madness (NCAA basketball tournament and the quantified odds are approximately 1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 Those are the real odds FYI) than predicting the actions and behaviors of any alliance in Nagidos.

I don't have access to another alliance's forums/skype chat rooms/messages between players. And aside from Bear, (which I have no clue how he retrieves some of the information he gets it's actually pretty impressive), anyone pretending they have an inkling as to what is going in an alliance other than their own is an idiot.

DeletedUser54451

I also find it amusing that some of yall can predict the behavior/future of a certain alliance and/or alliances when (insert random scenario) occurs. Scroll through the pages of forums especially in the Top12 thread. It's entertaining to see just how far off nearly everyone's predictions are. It's a bad joke.

You have better odds picking a perfect bracket for March Madness (NCAA basketball tournament and the quantified odds are approximately 1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808 Those are the real odds FYI) than predicting the actions and behaviors of any alliance in Nagidos.

I don't have access to another alliance's forums/skype chat rooms/messages between players. And aside from Bear, (which I have no clue how he retrieves some of the information he gets it's actually pretty impressive), anyone pretending they have an inkling as to what is going in an alliance other than their own is an idiot.
LOL here comes the ranked 328 fighter. Another one of Extortion's grunts.

DeletedUser54430

LOL here comes the ranked 328 fighter. Another one of Extortion's grunts.

Remind me since when did your BP rank become a prerequisite for posting in the forums.

Gosh, you know what? You're right David! I forgot that BP was the be all end all to everything encompassing Grepolis! Silly me...

What's more pathetic: the fact that you took the time look up a random forum poster's bp rank or the fact that you warrant respect and credibility off of bp alone?

DeletedUser54451

Remind me since when did your BP rank become a prerequisite for posting in the forums.

Gosh, you know what? You're right David! I forgot that BP was the be all end all to everything encompassing Grepolis! Silly me...

What's more pathetic: the fact that you look the time look up a random forum poster's bp rank or the fact that you warrant respect and credibility off of bp?
Well I just see this trend where Extortion players come onto the forums and are literally the largest simmers I have ever seem. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
As for top 12's being stupid. They look at the current situation. Things change but I don't see the harm in making top 12 posts. I've only made 1 thus far. But what I can say is this world will probably turn into a heated standoff especially since SMYN didn't go with the merge. Will be a long drawn out world. Hopefully with some good fighting in the future so you can raise those bp's ;)

DeletedUser46395

Well I just see this trend where Extortion players come onto the forums and are literally the largest simmers I have ever seem. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
As for top 12's being stupid. They look at the current situation. Things change but I don't see the harm in making top 12 posts. I've only made 1 thus far. But what I can say is this world will probably turn into a heated standoff especially since SMYN didn't go with the merge. Will be a long drawn out world. Hopefully with some good fighting in the future so you can raise those bp's ;)

They have gone with the merge to all intents and purposes, more Noobies will be joining Extortion. The posts by Extortion players are to distract from this happening.

DeletedUser48256

The entire wonders equation itself doesn't even have a variable for BP. Which baffles me as to why individuals on the forums bash WONDERS focused players and alliances for lackluster bp. The alliance that wins the server will not have the most BP in any category.

Nowadays many players don't give two hoots about wonders and whether somebody has a crown or not (they literally mean nothing to me). I couldn't care less who wins the world, just that there is lots of fighting and fun to be had whilst it's still going.

It's completely fine that some alliances still want to win the world, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's just frustrating to us fighters when alliance's cuddle and 'sim to the win' but then again, that's how Inno designed the game to be played (unintentionally maybe but they don't care enough to fix it). We can whinge and moan all we want but at the end of the day BP isn't how you win.

To clarify, I find it incredibly frustrating when major alliances have pacts left right and centre to 'protect' their core but I don't blame the players for that, I blame Inno.

DeletedUser54430

They have gone with the merge to all intents and purposes, more Noobies will be joining Extortion. The posts by Extortion players are to distract from this happening.
Shhh, It's our secret ploy, you're giving it away!

DeletedUser48582

Nowadays many players don't give two hoots about wonders and whether somebody has a crown or not (they literally mean nothing to me). I couldn't care less who wins the world, just that there is lots of fighting and fun to be had whilst it's still going.

It's completely fine that some alliances still want to win the world, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's just frustrating to us fighters when alliance's cuddle and 'sim to the win' but then again, that's how Inno designed the game to be played (unintentionally maybe but they don't care enough to fix it). We can whinge and moan all we want but at the end of the day BP isn't how you win.

To clarify, I find it incredibly frustrating when major alliances have pacts left right and centre to 'protect' their core but I don't blame the players for that, I blame Inno.
Fully agree!!

DeletedUser33675

So the merge is off, long live the merge. Noobies aren't actually going to merge with Extortion as such, as that would apparently be far beneath their dignity. Instead, they're simply going to be Extortion's attack poodles, trying to harry anybody else's attempts at world wonders at the behest of Extortion. A worthy goal for a fighting alliance, acting as protection for a bunch of simmers. No wonder all is not quite well yet in SMYN...​
I guess I have to buy new collar then
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif