Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue City Final Late Edition

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Well I just see this trend where Extortion players come onto the forums and are literally the largest simmers I have ever seem. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
As for top 12's being stupid. They look at the current situation. Things change but I don't see the harm in making top 12 posts. I've only made 1 thus far. But what I can say is this world will probably turn into a heated standoff especially since SMYN didn't go with the merge. Will be a long drawn out world. Hopefully with some good fighting in the future so you can raise those bp's ;)

Wrong again - 12 of the top 50 attackers are Extortion, while 3 are from your alliance (doesn't include you and I took a city from one of them - lol) - so how can you call Extortion simmers - AND if are - so what! jealous cos you're gonna lose the world matey.

And top 12 might be fun to speculate but in reality - the most cities & the most resource movement & the most active players win worlds. As I mentioned before nobody will get all 7 straight out but 4 for victory is probable - so dont repeat what I said - lol

Last edited:

destroxxi

Phrourach
Only thing I have to throw out there is if Extortion is a big cuddly fest what does that make TINAD and TINAH whose numbers are way behind both of the top alliances heck WIB almost has you in attackers at current, so if we are playing the numbers game. I don't think you really have any room to talk heck even a whisper is kind of outrageous at this point. Also who have you all fought worth mentioning as well? Good job on the propaganda though Bear I do enjoy reading tabloids, now and then.

DeletedUser54360

Really still stuck on this :rolleyes:,

So how do you "Rule" ?? , With Love and Kisses , Who exactly do you rule ? -

I dont rule anybody. Leadership in LOTR is and always has been by free vote of the members.

Volunteers only and no "captive members" fearing reprisals.

The difference between me and you MR EGO is that I serve LOTR members..

DeletedUser54699

LOL here comes the ranked 328 fighter. Another one of Extortion's grunts.

Ah there you are David! I thought you had run away from my last post but I see you only call out players that have a lower BP ranking than yourself. I guess that is why you didn't reply to me? Your record of calling my players "simmers" has really gone on long enough and is starting to get boring so can you kindly go post something that people actually care about. Or how about instead of jumping in on players that have less BP than you purely on that fact that they play the game to win and don't simple annoy everyone to get BP why don't you answer me and see where that goes?

Regards
Liam

DeletedUser48256

Ah there you are David! I thought you had run away from my last post but I see you only call out players that have a lower BP ranking than yourself. I guess that is why you didn't reply to me? Your record of calling my players "simmers" has really gone on long enough and is starting to get boring so can you kindly go post something that people actually care about. Or how about instead of jumping in on players that have less BP than you purely on that fact that they play the game to win and don't simple annoy everyone to get BP why don't you answer me and see where that goes?

Regards
Liam

LOL you're such a noob, look at you, ranked #7 attacker, pfftttt simmerrrrr. Bet you wish you had as much ABP as me, I'm ranked #1(1) attacker. Get on my level bud.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser54699

LOL you're such a noob, look at you, ranked #7 attacker, pfftttt simmerrrrr. Bet you wish you had as much ABP as me, I'm ranked #1(1) attacker. Get on my level bud.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Why is it that my whole grepo "career" is trying to be better than you Matt :( I have never succeeded, your level is just to high :eek: