Newspaper The Nagidos Nag, Issue I've lost count

DeletedUser54360

How can you possibly call it treachery when our alliances didn't even have a PACT at the time of talks? o_O

Who dissolved the Pact ? Who dissolved the NAP? Timeframe? Catch yourself on . Black is Black and White is White however you try to twist it.

DeletedUser29748

Round N' Round we go - :D ,

We all know exactly why the PACT was broken so trying to dilute the reasons is your choice. 24hrs Notice was Given for NAP so what more you want , a dancing Bear :p

Or you think we were going to mend anything in future after all the Alky is back stabber ,Alky betrayed me blah blah blah , So tell me again after all this expression why you would even want to continue cuddling ?? , Doesn't really make sense does it.

DeletedUser48583

We all know exactly why the PACT was broken so trying to dilute the reasons is your choice. 24hrs Notice was Given for NAP so what more you want , a dancing Bear :p

Or you think we were going to mend anything in future after all the Alky is back stabber ,Alky betrayed me blah blah blah , So tell me again after all this expression why you would even want to continue cuddling ?? , Doesn't really make sense does it.

WG loves cuddling a 4 alliance OP on Loki what a joke he just likes to use people like he was with your def.

DeletedUser46395

It's not like you to justify yourself bud.

He's not justifying himself, he's simply trying to distract attention and deflect away from the fact that the merge is still on in reality - the real story of the server.

DeletedUser54542

Who dissolved the Pact ? Who dissolved the NAP? Timeframe? Catch yourself on . Black is Black and White is White however you try to twist it.
I do know when we dissolved the PACT and NAP with your alliance but I am sure we were not having any talks with TS regarding this merge. So stop imagining things WG. I know what goes on in my alliance better than an outsider.

DeletedUser54360

Pact was broken as we gave up sending troops to support your players, whilst risking our own. Not to forget how yours frequently spammed the forum for help, marking everything as important.

The Langoliers were merely doing your dirty work and stopping your alliance from entirely sinking. The NAP we offered out of good will then got dissolved much later as The Sicilians joined us.

This all happened over a long period, don't try and condense it down. You, actually, will find that you're twisting reality. How ironic.

IT matters very little in fact.

But one question?

If you were keeping us from sinking.

How come we have not sunk when you are trying your best to sink us?

The Langoliers were getting good value virtually risk free DBP whilst being free to grow in relative tranquility.

It all changed when Mr squeaky clean betrayed me in the most horrible fashion imaginable.

It is your immense good fortune that you never had to face SMYN in their pomp..

We will never agree on this. Such as they say is life.

DeletedUser54360

You my friend have won nothing and never will.

I have no interest in mending anything. The expression wouldn't touch you with a bargepole " ever again is apposite.

The pact was broken because you objected to me defrocking a spy..

But that was just an excuse for you to wriggle away from what you did to me earlier..

I have your number and the account will be settled in this world or the next..

DeletedUser30111

He's not justifying himself, he's simply trying to distract attention and deflect away from the fact that the merge is still on in reality - the real story of the server.
Hey Bear, could you help me out?

I want to be an alliance man and contribute to the distraction, but I'm not sure if I should:
1.) go off the wall and look to go against poops' demands
2.) "tow the party line" to prove that my posts are regulated

What do you think would be the most effective?

DeletedUser46395

Hey Bear, could you help me out?

I want to be an alliance man and contribute to the distraction, but I'm not sure if I should:
1.) go off the wall and look to go against poops' demands
2.) "tow the party line" to prove that my posts are regulated

What do you think would be the most effective?

I'm afraid you'll have to ask Pat, not me. ;)