The New Era for Molon Labe & Virtus Phoenix

DeletedUser8362

*sighs*

I still cant figure out whats wrong with the word protectorate. But eGOD and Gothan Solider are right. You guys dont listen :Angry:

Oh and JT this "subject" is in world beta but the convo topic is "The New Era for Molon Labe & Virtus Phoenix". If you want to see who is a worm or a weazle please make your own thread so i can ignore it.

k thanks bye.

DeletedUser

*sighs*

I still cant figure out whats wrong with the word protectorate. But eGOD and Gothan Solider are right. You guys dont listen :Angry:

Oh and JT this "subject" is in world beta but the convo topic is "The New Era for Molon Labe & Virtus Phoenix". If you want to see who is a worm or a weazle please make your own thread so i can ignore it.

k thanks bye.

Why is gotham even the academy leader if he cant keep up with modern events

Lugosi

Strategos
Why is gotham even the academy leader if he cant keep up with modern events

lol wayne ;3 you dawg ;)

I hope Virtually Lame realise most of the recent conquests on DS are not actually from them :eek:. I just scanned through the last 7 pages of my pact events and there was as many conquests on DS by EH as there were by the dutch crusaders :p

C'mon EH.

DeletedUser

lol wayne ;3 you dawg ;)

I hope Virtually Lame realise most of the recent conquests on DS are not actually from them :eek:. I just scanned through the last 7 pages of my pact events and there was as many conquests on DS by EH as there were by the dutch crusaders :p

C'mon EH.
Translation: We are losing so many cities but not as many cities to you. Loving that is what DS has to settle to for victories.

Lugosi

Strategos
Translation: We are losing so many cities but not as many cities to you. Loving that is what DS has to settle to for victories.

Yer that's blatantly why we've lost a massive 8 cities on the last two pages of our grepostats colonizations compared to EHs 6; :eek: big difference dude ;3

But then take into the account that EH has less than half the amount of DSs members, that doesn't make the average of EH losses compared to DS look good whatsoever ;)

DeletedUser

Yer that's blatantly why we've lost a massive 8 cities on the last two pages of our grepostats colonizations compared to EHs 6; :eek: big difference dude ;3

But then take into the account that EH has less than half the amount of DSs members, that doesn't make the average of EH losses compared to DS look good whatsoever ;)

So you're going to count our good friend DJ taking in our inactive cities as conquests against us? Then you go on to show your counting skills as it's actually 9 right now and would have been the same when you counted not long before this post.

It's actually only 2 if we are going to be smart about it. 4 of our cities were given to DJ as we need our slots saved to push outwards. And the 2 takes on us was both on the same player who's position in EH is under question due to inactivity/not saying a thing when being conquered.

DeletedUser13405

I have no idea what stuff you been smokin, but I'm not in EH let alone on the EH council.

DeletedUser

Our little buddie WM802 here is becoming a creature known as the Internet Troll! This beast is so annoying and hated that not even The Crocodile Hunter himself has gone out and inspected it! But here in this forum thread we have a great example and Im gonna examine it! This one's named WM802, we'll call him WM for short. He seems to be young, probably 15-20 years of age and is very very annoying. Let's antagonize him, JUST TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! Lawlz :p

DeletedUser

Our little buddie WM802 here is becoming a creature known as the Internet Troll! This beast is so annoying and hated that not even The Crocodile Hunter himself has gone out and inspected it! But here in this forum thread we have a great example and Im gonna examine it! This one's named WM802, we'll call him WM for short. He seems to be young, probably 15-20 years of age and is very very annoying. Let's antagonize him, JUST TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS! Lawlz :p

Most of these specifications are wrong

I have no idea what stuff you been smokin, but I'm not in EH let alone on the EH council.

Seriously? What are you doing leading ehs academy?

DeletedUser

i see the old pheno crew is still trying very very hard to prove that theyre 'winning' the war... lol... tsk tsk...

so how are they doing as the 'Dragon Slayers'... all the new players they got must have helped a bit i hope.. even pulled in a couple of the big guns from gamma if im informed correctly..

Lugosi

Strategos

ssh you ;)

VM you are an idiot please stop, your posts hurt my eyes :(

lol who's VM? Vacation Mode? Never knew that was a speaking subject which had an account on this forum :p

Wayne is no internet troll, they actually win and intensely annoy people to the point of insanity. Wayne on the other hand does not, he just says random stuff which has limited potential to annoy.

DeletedUser

If Wayne spent more time learning how to play the game and not spamming the forums, he might be a good player one day imo. By the way, EH does not have an academy and I don't know how many of us have to say this until it actually sinks into your brains.

DeletedUser

VM you are an idiot please stop, your posts hurt my eyes :(

SHHh MN you ared the idiot

i see the old pheno crew is still trying very very hard to prove that theyre 'winning' the war... lol... tsk tsk...

so how are they doing as the 'Dragon Slayers'... all the new players they got must have helped a bit i hope.. even pulled in a couple of the big guns from gamma if im informed correctly..

Im not telling you because your red on my screen

ssh you ;)

lol who's VM? Vacation Mode? Never knew that was a speaking subject which had an account on this forum :p

Wayne is no internet troll, they actually win and intensely annoy people to the point of insanity. Wayne on the other hand does not, he just says random stuff which has limited potential to annoy.

Justin, youre annoying.Not just on here, Facebook/Xbox/Skype/Ingame/Forums/Twitter/BBM/MsN/Youtube and many more.

If Wayne spent more time learning how to play the game and not spamming the forums, he might be a good player one day imo. By the way, EH does not have an academy and I don't know how many of us have to say this until it actually sinks into your brains.

Right, how many times do i have to tell yis EH have an academy.Stop denying it, its not a minter or anything.However, i have took great offense to you calling me a bad player.In order to get my revenge, im going to do grepolis tutorials on youtube and when i have a good fanbase i will have an army of trollssssss!!!!!!!!

Lugosi

Strategos
Justin, youre annoying.Not just on here, Facebook/Xbox/Skype/Ingame/Forums/Twitter/BBM/MsN/Youtube and many more.

major lolfest :3

Its funny coz I've don't even have BBM :D. I don't have you on fb and I've barely spoken to you ever on youtube or msn or twitter because I never go on them (apart from watching the fat cod kid) :D.

I haven't annoyed you; you just annoyed everyone on Skype in the World Beta Chat so they left then ladasha and various people did the same so me and GDi have "powered" you on Skype over the last month or something; now you don't come on and still get powered coz the last thing you said was brb toilet so we assume you have overtaken bono in the longest excrement records :p

Prove of which

GDi Retro said:
wayne is just jak fragz and makes me sad to be scottish :( also wayne does the truffle shuffle to the party rock anthem

lulz :D

Just calm it wayney like when you were a newb in alpha in The Parlagrepolis; oh good times ;3

lolwut EHs academy is CB ;3

couldn't resist :p

DeletedUser

major lolfest :3

Its funny coz I've don't even have BBM :D. I don't have you on fb and I've barely spoken to you ever on youtube or msn or twitter because I never go on them (apart from watching the fat cod kid) :D.

YOU HAD ME ON FB!!!!!!! Speak to me on msn regualy!!!!!!!!!

I haven't annoyed you; you just annoyed everyone on Skype in the World Beta Chat so they left then ladasha and various people did the same so me and GDi have "powered" you on Skype over the last month or something; now you don't come on and still get powered coz the last thing you said was brb toilet so we assume you have overtaken bono in the longest excrement records :p

lol that was like 6 months and shizz how many skype chats that are active do you have?

Prove of which

lulz :D

Just calm it wayney like when you were a newb in alpha in The Parlagrepolis; oh good times ;3

lolwut EHs academy is CB ;3

couldn't resist :p