The New Era for Molon Labe & Virtus Phoenix

DeletedUser8362

how about we settle this...

Top Annoying People in World Beta Forum

1. god61
2. & 3 (looky here we have a tie) WM802 & JTin46

DeletedUser345

VM you are an idiot please stop, your posts hurt my eyes :(

I think this is a very very good point! Wayne your acting more and more like a blockhead every day (some french connection?) and if i was you i would be embarressed and i think my alliance would as well. Your letting DS down in your representation of them. It has been proved quite clearly that CB is not the academy of EH and infact they have some relationship that doesn't benefit EH at all (i can't see any positives?). As for you Ryche it was very easy to prove we were winning the war against you as for Gamma players some of the DS have cities in Gamma and invitied some strong tam mates to come and play here.

DeletedUser

As for you Ryche it was very easy to prove we were winning the war

still waiting chump.... :)

stats never lie.. 5-0 against pheno while i was playing.. 0-4 against dragon slayers since ive quit...

im still 1 city ahead hahahahahahaha....

anyways, i dont even play here anymore so no use discussing your beef with me.. any actual info on how the dragons slayers vs the dragons is working out???

DeletedUser345

still waiting chump.... :)

stats never lie.. 5-0 against pheno while i was playing.. 0-4 against dragon slayers since ive quit...

im still 1 city ahead hahahahahahaha....

I was tlaking about your alliance once we took them down we didn't have the culture to finish you guys off you weren't a threat anymore. ;)

DeletedUser13405

It has been proved quite clearly that CB is not the academy of EH and infact they have some relationship that doesn't benefit EH at all (i can't see any positives?).

The chief positive from first an ML now EH point of view is that their entire northern border is peaceful and they never have to worry about anything. Ergo all offensive forces can be directed southward toward Pheno and then DS. As an ex-Pheno, you should appreciate how having a stable and peaceful border can benefit an alliance.

DeletedUser

The chief positive from first an ML now EH point of view is that their entire northern border is peaceful and they never have to worry about anything. Ergo all offensive forces can be directed southward toward Pheno and then DS. As an ex-Pheno, you should appreciate how having a stable and peaceful border can benefit an alliance.

Errrmmm irhgt, this is a real time strategy game, some also call it a war game.

DeletedUser

Errrmmm irhgt, this is a real time strategy game, some also call it a war game.

Then why didn't Phenomen attack ML waaay back when we first had our border instead of cry about it when ML attacked them a year later?

Through that peace Phenomen had a nice and safe northern border.

Wayne, you used to have some almost worth-while posts.. now you are just annoying and generally disliked by the Beta community. Shape up or get out.

DeletedUser345

Ergo all offensive forces can be directed southward toward Pheno and then DS. As an ex-Pheno, you should appreciate how having a stable and peaceful border can benefit an alliance.

No offence to CB but they aren't exactly threatand and the players on northern border of ML don't get involved in the war anyway.

DeletedUser8362

No offence to CB but they aren't exactly threatand and the players on northern border of ML don't get involved in the war anyway.

ive seen cb rip players apart in a matter of 2 days.... oh and our northern guys either are fighting SC (or the remains) and moving south.

DeletedUser345

ive seen cb rip players apart in a matter of 2 days.... oh and our northern guys either are fighting SC (or the remains) and moving south.

Players not alliances especially stronger ones like EH.

DeletedUser

Then why didn't Phenomen attack ML waaay back when we first had our border instead of cry about it when ML attacked them a year later?

Becuase we were putting all our power into one front.We would have probarly went wi you anyway.

Through that peace Phenomen had a nice and safe northern border.

Your Point?

Wayne, you used to have some almost worth-while posts.. now you are just annoying and generally disliked by the Beta community. Shape up or get out.

eGOD LIKE MEH anyway, i dont need the beta community.

DeletedUser345

Wayne you don't know what your talking about, Phenomen didn't attack ML because we were loyal allies. It is a war game but you dont need to war everybody thats just crazy.

eGod's point is that it helped us prosper in other wars and strengthened our alliance.

DeletedUser

Wayne you don't know what your talking about, Phenomen didn't attack ML because we were loyal allies. It is a war game but you dont need to war everybody thats just crazy.

eGod's point is that it helped us prosper in other wars and strengthened our alliance.

Exactly. It was mutually beneficial. It is a war game, but as you yourself said wayne, it's a strategy game.. and having friends is not only good in a strategical sense, but also makes the game more fun.

Look at SC, they had no friends at the end and look where they are now.

DeletedUser

They're in WINNING and World Pi, not a bad outcome imo :3

What about guth hes a pure legend

Exactly. It was mutually beneficial. It is a war game, but as you yourself said wayne, it's a strategy game.. and having friends is not only good in a strategical sense, but also makes the game more fun.

Look at SC, they had no friends at the end and look where they are now.

Sc didnt want friends, theyve moved onto pi because they hardly got any conflict.Gooning people on facebook is more fun than making peace.

lmao ill just go wi you

Why do people never say there point?

DeletedUser8362

ive stopped. You just ruin it with something that isnt even related (ie. someone makes a typo)