The New O56 War...

DeletedUser

Relax Graeme im just having some fun and trying to spark conversation. Let me remind you that you were the one who tried to start an argument that TE was an MRA because you, in your own words, "are a tucus." This is after all a game and i, unlike many other players i know, treat it like one.
As for the Rosicrucians: If you need to constantly insult them just to allow you to sleep at night, thats fine with me, but despite whatever you think, Rosi was an excellent alliance with great leaders and some awesome and fun players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess as Kermit used to sing "it's not easy being Green!"

(impressive number of ToN deserters)

DeletedUser

Relax Graeme im just having some fun and trying to spark conversation. Let me remind you that you were the one who tried to start an argument that TE was an MRA because you, in your own words, "are an ***." This is after all a game and i, unlike many other players i know, treat it like one.
As for the Rosicrucians: If you need to constantly insult them just to allow you to sleep at night, thats fine with me, but despite whatever you think, Rosi was an excellent alliance with great leaders and some awesome and fun players.

You dont get the point...

It's wrong to come on the public forum bragging all about "we have defeated ToN in 1 day"... blablablablalba. Well yeah with 3 alliances...

While some time ago that great and fun alliance you were in parished before the eyes of the 13th. If i do remember you lost some cities, then running to take a city of an inactive player who was having big personal issues (while we told u guys).

oh well :pro: i think

DeletedUser

I guess as Kermit used to sing "it's not easy being Green!"

(impressive number of ToN deserters)

This is the saddest group of people I've met (the deserters). How can you be trusted in your next alliance after leaving us? Wait, I forgot, the alliance you all joined doesn't really care about that since they'll stab everyone in the back. My bad. I know that we really got beat up, but is it worth your dignity to jump ship? Bunch of cowards. I will never be subject to my attacker. Give me liberty or give me death.

DeletedUser

This is the saddest group of people I've met (the deserters). How can you be trusted in your next alliance after leaving us? Wait, I forgot, the alliance you all joined doesn't really care about that since they'll stab everyone in the back. My bad. I know that we really got beat up, but is it worth your dignity to jump ship? Bunch of cowards. I will never be subject to my attacker. Give me liberty or give me death.

I agree and disagree. I left Tigers Of War at the time as well for the simple fact that even before they merged with Nightmare Spartans, I was already against it. When they did merge and decided to declare on The Efficacious, I left them.
I disagreed with the policy that the alliance was heading to and left there for. Has not much to do with being loyal or disloyal in my opinion. As a leader you have to listen to what you members and fellow leaders want as well.

DeletedUser

Relax Graeme im just having some fun and trying to spark conversation. Let me remind you that you were the one who tried to start an argument that TE was an MRA because you, in your own words, "are an ***."

I am relaxed thanks stud, If you recall my post was not about laughing at the demise of others, more to provoke a debate on how an MRA is classed, (yes including a dig at your present alliance, and yes I am still an ***!)

sorry but I will always insult the Rosi's
for 2 reasons me and your old leader do not seem to like each other :) I am sensing his dislike of me from his old profile and city names
Graeme suck***15
and his profile
comparing me to genitalia very rude, IMO,

The other is how I get classed as a back stabber when all that happened was, one of your players thought it was unjust to have a poll going in your forums
SHOULD WE BREAK THE PACT WITH THE 13TH AND TEAM UP WITH TE TO DESTROY THEM
and forwarded it on to me, surely this is more of a back stabbing incident than me questioning it?

However I am relaxed now thanks :)

DeletedUser

The other is how I get classed as a back stabber when all that happened was, one of your players thought it was unjust to have a poll going in your forums
SHOULD WE BREAK THE PACT WITH THE 13TH AND TEAM UP WITH TE TO DESTROY THEM
and forwarded it on to me, surely this is more of a back stabbing incident than me questioning it?

I must say though guys, Your doing a cracking job of destroying us.... keep up the good work ;)

DeletedUser

If i do remember you lost some cities, then running to take a city of an inactive player who was having big personal issues (while we told u guys).
I was inactive when you guys took my cities. I suppose you could say i was having big personal issues as well. I had major surgery on my lower intestine and was in recovery at the time you took my cities :(
Anyway, if you say that posting an event that has happened in the forum to try and spark conversation is wrong then i guess you must be 100% correct.
Also you guys are constantly insulting Rosi for "running off" so how is it bad if we insult the titans for running off???
Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Yes but you did it in an ocean which was dominated by you alliance with 1 million 200k points to our 300k. Who do you think has the advantage there?

DeletedUser

Ok people. This has turned into a (as our deputy head likes to put it) a slagging match. It's only a game as I could quote you (studpuppy4427) so why do you get so worked up about it. And for those of you who think I'm some low level loser who can't play the game, you're wrong. Sure I'm low level and sure if I took on anyone by myself I would lose but I have many experiences of other games. And right now it's looking like I'm just going to have to be the peace man here. Calm down, I have no wish to see good players banned because it's a waste. I'm currently experiencing RL problems and we have all been there. In fact my RL problems have put off me taking my second city. I'm quite looking forward to that actually. Just put your differences aside and enjoy the game together. And also I'm expecting some rude supply about me being a noob and I should go to hell as how could I compare to you wonderful lot. Here's how. I use my brain.