The NEW record for most D in a city!

DeletedUser

I think Enas wins the most D

OMG.png

Makes me proud to be in Phenom. We are the most aggressive players in Iota, but able to D with the best of them.

HUZZAAAHHH!!!

DeletedUser

makes you proud? please dont speak again about turtling cities. you are winner

DeletedUser

It was too much and we pulled a lot of it back. I guess we kind of overreacted... ^_^;

DeletedUser

It was too much and we pulled a lot of it back. I guess we kind of overreacted... ^_^;

pulled back? you was post this 29:1:2012 - 03:28 AM and this spy report was 2012-01-29 6:46. maybe you lie to us? or there is misunderstanding ;)

and there is little more support. Phenomenon the biggest turtle in Iota. congrats ;)

DeletedUser

nope we just know how to take ww city's then defend them :p:p

watch out TDC i wonder who is next D12 or TDC just watch and learn

DeletedUser

pulled back? you was post this 29:1:2012 - 03:28 AM and this spy report was 2012-01-29 6:46. maybe you lie to us? or there is misunderstanding ;)

Lol... I pulled back over half of what I had there before posting that we had pulled back, and a message also went out to the alliance requesting that each member pull back a chunk because it was too much. I will try to only speak for myself from now on. ^_^;

DeletedUser

See I'm not against people turtling as such, if they can attack as well and do it wil skill then there is nothing wrong with turtling up on defence. I struggle to turtle myself as I don't build much defence, however others around me do and I'm not going to turn down a stacked defence for free ;) but that's ok cos I know how to attack and I send LS with my trans ;)

DeletedUser

yeah, if any of us would have that def in a city Princess would cry all over the forums yelling "TURTLES, TURTLES...this game is so boring....I will quit....I WILL QUIT...I AM BORED...."

DeletedUser

Still can't believe I quit all of the worlds I was apart of...

DeletedUser

Yep, I think we have a winner here, am almost jealous, if I could have stacked up that much d in a city UNT might have quitt sooner hehehehe

Yeah it was pretty aweing!

The differance in Lozza's deffence is that regardless of the amount of D there, Phenom has a track record from the day we were founded in September of last year to just rip up the attacks!

We do not ONLY concentrate on the defensive side of the game. We do know how to defend, but we most assuredly know how to attack... which at the present is our forte so to speak. :)

DeletedUser

We do not ONLY concentrate on the defensive side of the game. We do know how to defend, but we most assuredly know how to attack... which at the present is our forte so to speak. :)

LOL

Dude your motto should be: "THE BEST DEFENSE IS A COMPLETELY PSYCHOTIC OFFENSE"

You attack more than a rapid weasel in a chicken coop.... and TRUST me... I know what thats like.

That's how I lost my first 300 wives.

;)

DeletedUser

LOL

Dude your motto should be: "THE BEST DEFENSE IS A COMPLETELY PSYCHOTIC OFFENSE"

You attack more than a rapid weasel in a chicken coop.... and TRUST me... I know what thats like.

That's how I lost my first 300 wives.

;)

300 WIVES!!!! How I mean omg I mean wow... :eek:

I have 1 and it is a struggle to keep up!

Yeah our exchanges were real fun! Good hits on both sides!

DeletedUser

yeah, if any of us would have that def in a city Princess would cry all over the forums yelling "TURTLES, TURTLES...this game is so boring....I will quit....I WILL QUIT...I AM BORED...."

Well I do remember back in the day when you could attack and actually get cities that weren't ALL defense..I miss those days..But hey things are heating back up. I look forward to see how everything turns out..Good Luck to you all ! :)

DeletedUser

The differance in Lozza's deffence is that regardless of the amount of D there, Phenom has a track record from the day we were founded in September of last year to just rip up the attacks!
My defence? I never had much defence lol And Evo ABP was miles above anyone at the time :)

DeletedUser

I know some def. cities you had Princess :), ur just playing around...but like master Yoda would say
"Big turtle you are too..."