The New Section

DeletedUser

OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I get it!!!!!!

OK, let us combine your ideas. Lets make a game where mods get to spam!!! :D

DeletedUser18571

Can we stop using this new section for Games.

Game threads can be put in the regular section of Phi forum. I really like the Dotw on this section and maybe important stuff like an auto updating map.

DeletedUser5

Can we stop using this new section for Games.

Game threads can be put in the regular section of Phi forum. I really like the Dotw on this section and maybe important stuff like an auto updating map.

You don't understand :p

This section is for things that are less related to World Phi, in here, you're allowed to discuss things that don't really have a place in the main Phi forums.

I would say that the main Phi section should still be for all PNP threads, and talking about war. Maps and things should still be in there as well.

DeletedUser18571

You don't understand :p

This section is for things that are less related to World Phi, in here, you're allowed to discuss things that don't really have a place in the main Phi forums.

I would say that the main Phi section should still be for all PNP threads, and talking about war. Maps and things should still be in there as well.

So this new section is just for off topic threads (spam).

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well you could look at it as a way for the Phi players to get to know each other better by interacting in various methods.