6.Eaters of the Dead
7.Relentless
8.Ionian Legions
9.Off Topic Crusaders
10.SG-Elites
11.The God-Kings
12.Scorpion Cataphracts
:pro: :pro: :pro: :pro: :pro: :pro:

i think anything under the top 2 doesnt matter, apart from IOA and EOTD.

DeletedUser

Well...My opinions(just to start this thread)
1.Huns. A delta powerhouse, TH have been here since the beginning of Delta and survived, and remain undefeated. If you look at Beta, Alpha, and Gamma(the only other worlds that are older than Delta), no core alliance has stayed number 1 for this long. Best in all stats. 9.5/10
2.DoA. Victorious from the recent TFP war and swiftly moving onto G-K, DoA has lots of powerhouse players and are in one of the best diplomatic positions in Delta. Completely controls the East, and are helped by their academy IoA.9.5/10(because of academy)
3. Harbringers. Rocketed through the ranks, now completely controls South Delta. 8/10
4.Black. Pretty much packed with everyone that could harm them. In the middle of Hun territory, and pretty spread out, but have heavy hitters. 7.5/10
5.IoA. The poster boy of a succesful training alliance. I won't count this as a regular alliance, as it's a training alliance. 8/10
6.EoTD. A great alliance, holding their own against TH for a long time. Pretty much controlling a large chunk of West delta. 9/10
7. Relentless. Don't know much about them, sorry:( n/a/10
8.Ionian Legions. Made everyone who thought IL would get crushed by G-K embarrassed. My alliance. Currently fought G-K to a standstill in o63, o62, and gaining ground in o61. Expanding into o83 as well. My alliance, so I won't rank. n/a/10
9.OTC. A awesome alliance that is constantly underrated in my opinion. From the beginning of Delta, came from one of the worst MRA in Delta history(in my opinion, the Holy War Crusaders), to an elite alliance that fought off enemies from all sides. Gaining ground and winning against Scorpion Capharates, and holding there own against other alliances. 8.5/10
10.S-G Elites. Controls far West Delta. The offshoot of LoCness monster, I believe. Good alliance 7.5/10
11.G-K. As much as I hate to say it, competent enemies. And elite alliance. 7.5/10
12.Kitten Smashers. I think they merged with the offshoots of TFP? 6.5/10 until they prove themselves:)

DeletedUser

I dont think this is going to change much, as the alliances that are at the top have earned it! Except I hate to say it(okay maybe not) But eventually G-K are going to be crushed now that everyone isnt preoccupied:) It is no longer G-K against trib and Jimmy, now its G-K vs. DoA, IL, Huns!!! Lets get in gear guys and have another victory:) Whoo hoo!

DeletedUser

Well Black maybe sharing ground with the other big alliances but theyre pretty good themself...they are fighting a close battle with Harbingers for rank 3! More than that im sure they have diplomatic relation with The Huns..not to sure about their stance with DoA though...Harbinger controls a lot more than South of Delta! It looks like they have decent control over the whole "8" belt of delta....im in Harbingers..we are pretty much all over the place and share ground with the big boys in many oceans....if anyone SG-Elites have rocketed through the ranks! G-K dont know much about them i thought they were an MRA...Did Ionian legions have some kind of decline?

DeletedUser

Alright, my responses. G-K is the exact opposite of a MRA lol. Highest average in Delta, save TH, DoA, and EoTD, and they should have a even higher average but they took in some smaller players to save themselves from declining as they were losing members. Harbs pretty much controls all of South Delta...they are looking to control Southwest but are challenged by a few alliances...therefore not 'control'. Black is a competent alliance, but are spread out and pretty much at the mercy of TH and DoA, but they are pretty close allies with both of them. IL has had no such 'decline'. In fact, we've gotten stronger, holding G-K off together with Jimmy and Trib. Now that DoA is moving across the oceans, our stalemate is over, G-K are getting slowly pushed back.

DeletedUser

Fine, I give up. I am on the forums now. I cant just watch all the fun.

Seems that points arent such a good indicator of skill or strength. But I suppose we will see. Hopefully we are as strong as we feel, and I dont see any bad alliances in the top 12, Deltas a heck of a world aint it!!

DeletedUser

G-K is the exact opposite of a MRA lol. Highest average in Delta, save TH, DoA, and EoTD, and they should have a even higher average but they took in some smaller players to save themselves from declining as they were losing members.

Actually Asylum has the highest average of any alliance, save the huns. But the point does remain that GK are an Elite.

DeletedUser

1.The Huns: The right hand of dominance in Delta dont have to try hard at this point. 9/10
2.Disciples of Ares: the left hand. Forty and his team are formidable in every way. stellar diplomacy, stellar ability to stay the course. 10/10
3.Harbingers: shocking success. Black should have stamped this out when they had the chance in my opinion. My dealings with them have not been pleasant, but they are clearly well run militarily. 7/10
4.Black: The sudden and inexplicable loss of their leader Nate was definitely a tragedy. I have yet to gauge how serious. seems to be in decline, sad to say. 7/10
5.Initiates of Ares: great training wing
6.Eaters of the Dead: has unmatched staying power. 9/10
7.Relentless: seem to have a dominant position up north. Never had dealings with them.
8.Ionian Legions: Friendly in general. I was actually surprised at their ability to stand against the God-Kings, since Asylum Members have been able to conquer their cities rather casually. 6/10
9.Off Topic Crusaders: surprised they are still around, but not sure what to make of them.
10.SG-Elites: again must confess my ignorance.
11.The God-Kings: As a small elite fighting against big numbers, I can't help but wish them the best. would have liked to see them continue their war with the ionians without interference from the DoA/Hun Coalition. 8.5/10
12.Scorpion Cataphracts: No idea where they came from, or where they are going. But they look pretty good from the outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok let me have a go at this.....

1. The Huns- an elite alliance comprised of the top players from most alliances in Delta. A formidable opponent
2. DoA- Perhaps the best run alliance in Delta, definitely a force to be reckoned with
3. Harbingers- Any comment here would be biased
4. Black- A strong alliance and up in numbers but new leadership always leaves a question mark. Will have to wait and see. But I believe in bandit
5. IoA- Can you really say enough good about these guys, I would step down if it got Badnight into my alliance.
6. Eaters of the Dead- only one word to describe Dysen---BEAST. that alliance is fierce.
7. Relentless- A very strong alliance and could be a huge player in the current events
8. Ionian Legions- Our ally and no joke, they are strong to their core
9. Off Topic Crusaders- Not familiar with them, but have had a few nice discussions
10. SG-Elites, not doing bad, some elite players but I have had little contact.
11. The God-Kings-No idea
12. Scorpion Cataphracts-the love of my life is in there so I support them in theory for that...lol.

DeletedUser

1.The Huns: The right hand of dominance in Delta dont have to try hard at this point. 9/10
2.Disciples of Ares: the left hand. Forty and his team are formidable in every way. stellar diplomacy, stellar ability to stay the course. 10/10
3.Harbingers: shocking success. Black should have stamped this out when they had the chance in my opinion. My dealings with them have not been pleasant, but they are clearly well run militarily. 7/10
4.Black: The sudden and inexplicable loss of their leader Nate was definitely a tragedy. I have yet to gauge how serious. seems to be in decline, sad to say. 7/10
5.Initiates of Ares: great training wing
6.Eaters of the Dead: has unmatched staying power. 9/10
7.Relentless: seem to have a dominant position up north. Never had dealings with them.
8.Ionian Legions: Friendly in general. I was actually surprised at their ability to stand against the God-Kings, since Asylum Members have been able to conquer their cities rather casually. 6/10
9.Off Topic Crusaders: surprised they are still around, but not sure what to make of them.
10.SG-Elites: again must confess my ignorance.
11.The God-Kings: As a small elite fighting against big numbers, I can't help but wish them the best. would have liked to see them continue their war with the ionians without interference from the DoA/Hun Coalition. 8.5/10
12.Scorpion Cataphracts: No idea where they came from, or where they are going. But they look pretty good from the outside.

I'll respond:

As i get tired of saying, but I still feel I need to say it, Asylum's core is in 55/65...you are oceans away from us, which leads me to say is you 'casually' conquered players that were far far away from us, and besides, the time you conquered were when we were demoralized/in a period of upheavel like you've never imagined. A merge of 8 alliances doesn't come easy, after all. Take that with the fact that someone rimmed us(gained control of one of our founder's rights, we don't know how), added to the chaos. And you need to know we gained some players that were not up to our standards at all.

Another thing is that before the massive DoA interventation, we were not just holding our own, we were pushing them out of o61, and have forced their 2 training alliances to disband. You will not find them anywhere now. Now...I personally think G-K is finished,

The final thing is Scorpion Capharates are losing the war against OTC, badly. Similar to IL, OTC were laughed at and were being told by other players they were going to lose the war. Our close allies, they too have bounced back, and made everyone who though OTC were going to lose embarrassed.
Well...I'm finished with my biased opinion:D

DeletedUser

I thank you for that response, Ryu. I had no intention of downgrading your alliance or offending your well earned pride. You guys have clearly won the respect of heavy hitters in delta, and have proven yourselves well. I can only comment on what I have directly experienced, which is of course a reflection of the small part of the world in which we in asylum reside, and also the temporal period in which these things happened.
On a side note, so that I can prevent further feelings being dented, I should also take the opportunity to clarify that I felt black was "in decline" (probably to strong of a phrase actually) before Nate left, and that that rating was not a reflection on Bandit of the west.
-Atva

DeletedUser

Np, Atva. I respect Asylum, as the best/only current Delta elite alliance left standing. G-K is finished now. Many of their players have quit/are in vm, and are ready to quit. They have no training alliances to make up the loss, either.

DeletedUser

It is no longer G-K against trib and Jimmy, now its G-K vs. DoA, IL, Huns!!!

Lol. Tribulus and I held our own for several months against the GK....we're very glad to have company up this way now.

The God-Kings are a respected adversary. While I might not care personally for the way some of the players carry themselves, they are worthy opponents and I am enjoying the war.

DeletedUser

They got greedy. While they were engaged in a war with IL they started trying to pick off DoA cities in 62. That they would run into serious resistance was a forgone conclusion based on how they conducted themselves.

DeletedUser

Well...Thessalos, Raysor, and Makedonas are the only ones left standing, and Makedonas is actually close to quitting, as well.

DeletedUser17180

Well...Thessalos, Raysor, and Makedonas are the only ones left standing, and Makedonas is actually close to quitting, as well.

:eek: really? says who?

There's that on going IL propaganda again.

Ryu, I'll tell you right here n now that no matter if i lose all my cities and have to start fresh... i'll still be here.

It is nice however to see myself mentioned directly in these forums. Hope to see my name come up more often :cool:

DeletedUser

Okay...fine...Makedonas is not about to quit, he's just going to lose all his cities and start over like the stubborn G-K member he is. :p