The new top 12!

DeletedUser

Well not really but i updated...it just required that switch between EoTD and IoA...or am i missing something?

DeletedUser

Indeed. It was too short lived to merit much of a celebration.

DeletedUser

It does need a bit of updating now that the core (no offense Makedonas) GK players have left to create "The Scorpion Kings". My understanding is that a few Scorpion Cataphracts (sp?) joined them as well.

...and the saga continues.

DeletedUser

I must intervene here on the things being said about the Scorpion Cataphracts losing badly to OTC. I will not deny this to be true but will explain what cannot be seen on grepostats.

First I would like to say that OTC is a very good alliance and has proven to be consistent, active, and can hit really hard with great organization. That being said, the beginning of that war started with us (SC) winning. You may not have seen that because every time we started taking a city from a player he/she was booted. My brother in arms scorpinous45 gave them a run for their money. Then some real bad things happened. We lost 1/3 of our players to life in a month and got sucked into a war with Black. Then scorpinous45 (who had taken cities all over o43 which is OTC's ocean) went inactive completely. He was 400 something thousand points and most of his cities were in or around o43. That was the biggest downfall of our alliance and we have had a hard time bouncing back since considering all the other players that went inactive at the same time.

I have just recently lost my first 2 cities to an enemy ever, courtesy of OTC. Is it because the are that much better then me, perhaps but I like to think of it as I just had a baby and many other life issues of late that have prohibited me from even logging for 2 days at a time.

So in conclusion I am not denying the fact that OTC is winning this war. But I wanted to bring a little inside perspective to the postings based off of statistics. It has been a good war, and we are on the losing side..... FOR NOW.

DeletedUser

The final thing is Scorpion Capharates are losing the war against OTC, badly. Similar to IL, OTC were laughed at and were being told by other players they were going to lose the war. Our close allies, they too have bounced back, and made everyone who though OTC were going to lose embarrassed.

Where did you here OTC was being laughed at? At no point (even when we were doing very well) did we ever think of OTC as anything other then a great adversary. We have had our major differences in the past but other then that, I have always known they are a strong and formidable alliance. Hell, we fought with them side by side for a time so we saw it first hand.

DeletedUser

I believe that King-fu made a hell of a time trying to tell people OTC were stupid, were traitors, gonna lose the war, getting pushed out of o43, etc.

DeletedUser

AH yes, good old King Fu. He was the spark of way to many fires for our alliance. He started the war with Black and then up and left the game and our northern players to Die. At least I was able to contact him by other means and got him to gift his account rather then just go ghost. Other then that I do not think OTC has been underestimated. Perhaps not the main topic of conversation on these forums but then again, neither were we.

DeletedUser15049

Have to say Graystone whilst I welcome your praise I do question your recall.

For one. Your alliance did degrade the OTC. They mass mailed the OTC saying they were only attacking our members because of their leader (myself) and treating my tribe as simpletons into the bargain. This was during the period King-Fu was doing his propaganda campaign. All quite nasty. You should know. You were central to the whole play. The belief being you could waltz in and grab an alliance.

Even more remarkable when you consider your tribe haven't attacked me since scorpious45 quit other than on one instance. 3 times in 6mths is shameful bluntly. As a leader you cannot remove yourself from such acts and strategy. I have gone from one city to 22 in a sector where I had no presence until this war broke out.

Indeed the latest strategy of bolting and quaking my cities as your alliance attacks 2 city OTC academy players and rolls over when one of my CS appears (Mayuyuki exempted) pretty well says a lot to OTC and other eyes.

In terms of scorpious45 he had lost a city going into VAC as he was spent after failing to land CS on myself after throwing the sink at me. He knew he was wide open as we sucked him right in for the counter. It is also worth noting most of his cities (3 inactives and 3 belonging to a traitor) remained in Scorpions hands as we were occupied elsewhere for much of this period (see below). We took those cities from you and other Graystone as you should know. To therefore place our success in the context of scorpious45 is frankly absurd.

Leaving the above details aside, we had about 100 enemy cities to remove from behind our frontlines and we also had around 100 inactives to take in hand as Scorpions pushed into 43 and took a total of 8 cities. 2 of which were active. We also had to do this whilst facing EotD pressure in our south. You really do degrade my members when you put their efforts into the context of one of your many leaders refusing to meet his fate. He was beat Graystone as you know all too well. After all your players took most of them in hand quite easily as they were empty.

Our position is simple. If SK want to war please war. If SK want to act like rim MRAs with bolting and quaking campaigns and mudslinging and mass mailing alliances then so be it. Being reasonable and amiable here does not dodge such matters. We will gladly respond by taking more SK cities and I am sure we can organise it so our academy goes on a mass recruting campaign and we have 140 players bolting one of or more likely 2 of your players per day each week until you get the hint.

Face us on the field. Us. Forget the rest. Forget the rookies. Forget the ghosts. Come fight us.

You say you are elite.

Prove it.

Last edited by a moderator: