The next to disband

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Talk about internals...if Cuddles keeps it up at this rate they'll have to find some more players to go and hug to make up the numbers.

timmins

Hipparchus
Talk about internals...if Cuddles keeps it up at this rate they'll have to find some more players to go and hug to make up the numbers.

cuddles have been on the slow road to total collapse for over a month the only ones that can't see it are the players in that group of alliances who are still so deluded and wrapped up in their own egos that they think they've already won this world ;)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
cuddles have been on the slow road to total collapse for over a month the only ones that can't see it are the players in that group of alliances who are still so deluded and wrapped up in their own egos that they think they've already won this world ;)
i honestly cant see how they expect to win the world. There is discontent among players in their sister alliances, inactives and internals all over the place and a huge reliance on a few super large players. WW period sure could be fun, but not for them ;)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Get out the Crayola's and tickle me pink...how many pm's am i getting from 'Cuddles' players discontent about not being in main WW alliance. Sounds like there's tension in Hug Land. Interesting times.

PS. Any Cuddles players that arent happy, pm me here and I'll offer you a better option.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
i honestly cant see how they expect to win the world. There is discontent among players in their sister alliances, inactives and internals all over the place and a huge reliance on a few super large players. WW period sure could be fun, but not for them ;)

I sure don't see how our competition can expect to win WW. None of their alliances have 30 decent sized players. The only alliance prepped with 30 players is NS & half their players are tiny at under 50 cities.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I sure don't see how our competition can expect to win WW. None of their alliances have 30 decent sized players. The only alliance prepped with 30 players is NS & half their players are tiny at under 50 cities.
There is more than 1 way to skin a cat. That type of thinking kind of makes me wonder how much WW experience you actually have?

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Just a quick heads up to all players in Cuddles 'sister alliances'. Dont listen to all that crap that you're fed about being promised a crown. Firstly, there is zero chance that Cuddles will get all 7 wonders and secondly, if by some miracle they do, they have ZERO intent on sticking around to rotate them around and get the rest of you one. I have this intel from the horses mouth. Moral of the story, either get in the main alliance or move onto a new server, Puppy and the rest are just wasting your time here and using you.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Just a quick heads up to all players in Cuddles 'sister alliances'. Dont listen to all that crap that you're fed about being promised a crown. Firstly, there is zero chance that Cuddles will get all 7 alliances and secondly, if by some miracle they do, they have ZERO intent on sticking around to rotate them around and get the rest of you one. I have this intel from the horses mouth. Moral of the story, either get in the main alliance or move onto a new server, Puppy and the rest are just wasting your time here and using you.
Hahahahaha propaganda is the first sign of desperation

Replace Cuddles with true fear, Puppy with jimmy, and there is also another quick heads up.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Hahahahaha propaganda is the first sign of desperation

Replace Cuddles with true fear, Puppy with jimmy, and there is also another quick heads up.
You're telling the story there bud, i only go on what i hear from my network. The fact that Puppy was offering crowns to non Cuddles players just to try and get WW's going kind of portrays how much importance he gives to his 'sister alliances'...ZERO

On your comment about my apparent 'propaganda'. I'm not even in a WW alliance or here for crowns or anything so that theory of yours goes straight out the window. What could i possibly be 'desperate' for as you say???

Ranga1

Strategos
You're telling the story there bud, i only go on what i hear from my network. The fact that Puppy was offering crowns to non Cuddles players just to try and get WW's going kind of portrays how much importance he gives to his 'sister alliances'...ZERO

On your comment about my apparent 'propaganda'. I'm not even in a WW alliance or here for crowns or anything so that theory of yours goes straight out the window. What could i possibly be 'desperate' for as you say???
Lol your "network" is a fancy word for your imagination, you just want people to think you know more than you do haha so lame

Your reason for existing in this world is superfluous, what you said and have been saying about Cuddles forever is the definition of propaganda

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Lol your "network" is a fancy word for your imagination, you just want people to think you know more than you do haha so lame

Your reason for existing in this world is superfluous, what you said and have been saying about Cuddles forever is the definition of propaganda
If that's what you want to convince yourself, that's fine with me. It just makes my life easier and more fun.

Maybe you should go back and read my comments about this world from day one. I have commented positively and negatively on nearly all alliances. It is just Cuddles that deserve more negativity at this stage.

The funny thing is, instead of defending yourself and your alliance, you just criticize and attack me. Is that because you dont actually know exactly what is going on as you're not in the Cuddles 'inner circle' or because you actually do know and agree with me but feel obliged to defend your alliance no matter what. Interesting!

Ranga1

Strategos
If that's what you want to convince yourself, that's fine with me. It just makes my life easier and more fun.

Maybe you should go back and read my comments about this world from day one. I have commented positively and negatively on nearly all alliances. It is just Cuddles that deserve more negativity at this stage.

The funny thing is, instead of defending yourself and your alliance, you just criticize and attack me. Is that because you dont actually know exactly what is going on as you're not in the Cuddles 'inner circle' or because you actually do know and agree with me but feel obliged to defend your alliance no matter what. Interesting!
Show me one negative true fear comment and one positive Cuddles comment

I'll wait

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
To be honest, I can't be bothered going back and looking. I'm 100% sure that i mentioned Cuddles have some 'quality players' some time back (sounds pretty positive to me).

PS. nice spamming op you guys tried yesterday. from what i hear you just gave out large amounts of bp and didnt even go close in trying to convince the players in question to bend the knee and do what you want. Next time you guys think of doing the same thing, let me know first so i can send some support and get some dbp out of it too...kek

Ranga1

Strategos
To be honest, I can't be bothered going back and looking. I'm 100% sure that i mentioned Cuddles have some 'quality players' some time back (sounds pretty positive to me).

PS. nice spamming op you guys tried yesterday. from what i hear you just gave out large amounts of bp and didnt even go close in trying to convince the players in question to bend the knee and do what you want. Next time you guys think of doing the same thing, let me know first so i can send some support and get some dbp out of it too...kek
Good to see we have established you're a liar.

Ps get a new network, I think your current one is a bit out of touch

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Good to see we have established you're a liar.

Ps get a new network, I think your current one is a bit out of touch
Not sure where i lied in all that. Go back and read Jan 21..."point proven about cuddles. a handful of quality players and golders..."

In what is my network out of touch? Are you saying that you guys didnt spam players that rejected your offer for a crown if they stop delaying ww or are you saying that it worked and you convinced them to help activate it. Either way, i think you're the one that is misinformed!

Sounds like you need to get your facts right before commenting bud.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I can confirm they demanded BLACK SAILS join an alliance to push the WW clock, offered them a crown if they did, then proceeded to "spam" them (and still are) until they comply.

There are at least 31 flavors of dumb. Thinking you could threaten BLACK SAILS with hundreds of small attacks for days and expecting any reply other than

non stop laughing :D and a "Thank you for the BP please send more"...... has to be at least 7 of them.
flaga4.gif
statek.gif
flaga4.gif

"DEATH TO ALL SAILS NOT BLACK!"0Z

Pound for pound my BLACK SAILS captains are as tough as they come.

Ranga1

Strategos
I can confirm they demanded BLACK SAILS join an alliance to push the WW clock, offered them a crown if they did, then proceeded to "spam" them (and still are) until they comply.

There are at least 31 flavors of dumb. Thinking you could threaten BLACK SAILS with hundreds of small attacks for days and expecting any reply other than

non stop laughing :D and a "Thank you for the BP please send more"...... has to be at least 7 of them.
flaga4.gif
statek.gif
flaga4.gif

"DEATH TO ALL SAILS NOT BLACK!"0Z

Pound for pound my BLACK SAILS captains are as tough as they come.
That's awesome