The next to disband

jameslongst

Strategos
Not sure where he got that from, nothing to do with leadership as far as I know, he decided to leave the game so handed us his cities thats all there is to crespo.
Capture.PNG

Whos pulling what out of where now, Ice? LMAO

I will say its sadly funny to watch you out here pulling rhetorical loop de loops while your coward founder refuses to play anymore.

ICEMAN...do you wanna come join True Fear? We will teach you how to really play the game. You will have a support network. Its not always so dark and lonely. As a bonus they won't be able to take your core cities from you. You can just put one bir in each harbor and sink them.

Think about it. Its a serious offer. I know I'm always out here razzing ya but its all in good fun. Its Pups we want. Bring him out and all you little guys can go free.

I C E M A N

Hoplite
View attachment 15630

Whos pulling what out of where now, Ice? LMAO

I will say its sadly funny to watch you out here pulling rhetorical loop de loops while your coward founder refuses to play anymore.

ICEMAN...do you wanna come join True Fear? We will teach you how to really play the game. You will have a support network. Its not always so dark and lonely. As a bonus they won't be able to take your core cities from you. You can just put one bir in each harbor and sink them.

Think about it. Its a serious offer. I know I'm always out here razzing ya but its all in good fun. Its Pups we want. Bring him out and all you little guys can go free.
This 8 hour thing was nothing to do with me and was not a decision made by the leadership group, i dont know where he got it from in all honesty.

And listen, like i said to me this is just a bit of fun so say all the sh*t you want, serious or not, to me its a laugh at the end of the day. And no im going to politely decline your offer, id sooner go down on a sinking ship than join your alliance... not to say that this is a sinking ship at all.

Another thing, you being able to see these MM means you have some sort of spy in our alliance, not a fan of that. Play with a bit of integrity.

jameslongst

Strategos
Hope you are doing well @I C E M A N
I remember the good old days in Belle and tegea.
Keep up the good work ;)))
He's trying his best but his co leaders are terrible and his team is leaving him cuz we are using them like hand puppets.

... not to say that this is a sinking ship at all.

It is.

Good to see true fear still loving a gang bang
Only with you in the middle Ranga. Maybe you will drop one day and get you some. Until then just watch.

jameslongst

Strategos
Good to see you piano ;) Everytime I play with this account someone gets p*ssed off lol, can add king James to the list now.
I'd rather be p**sed off than p**sed on, ICEMAN.

Can you tell your team our OP has started please they aren't logging in enough to notice. Do you need some help with your forum I would be happy to send a few of my best players to help you out.

Or are you ready for my cease fire terms?